If you regularly use official electronic documents, knowing about Authentisign login and its features can be handy. In simplest terms, Authentisign is the most wide-spread tool used to create electronic signatures on electronic documents. By reading this article, you will be able to get a substantial knowledge about Authentisign login, its benefits, etc. If you are yet to use Authentisign, we strongly believe that this article will be exceptionally handy for you.
In a nutshell, Authentisign is a comprehensive tool that lets you put electronic signatures on documents. If you need to put your e-sign on a particular document, you can use Authentisign to serve your purpose. Apart from signing your documents, you can use Authentisign and send your documents to other parties to sign.
Now, let’s take a quick look at the most notable features associated with Authentisign.
- This tool allows you to rotate or delete pages from an electronic document
- Through this tool, you can allow other respective parties to sign the same document
- It let you import files from cloud storage
- It comes with a large range of document layouts that can be edited quickly
- Right-click menu option that lets you access features conveniently and in small time
- It lets you create and save e-signatures for documents you share
- You can use this tool to make hard copies of the documents you sign
- It comes with a cross out tool as well
- When it comes to the cost factor, Authentisign is affordable
Now, in this section of our review, let’s take a look at the different pricing plans presented with Authentisign. In fact, Authentisign offers flexible pricing plans that match the requirements of different individuals.
- Is your purpose of signing important documents in a secured manner and nothing beyond that? If so, you should opt for the most basic plan of Authentisign. As per this plan, you can sign documents electronically without compromising the security of the document. You can sign documents in an efficient, reliable and faster manner if you use Authentisign. The total cost for this plan is $69 (per year). Although it is the basic plan, there is no restriction when adding many users to the document.
- If you want to go beyond signing documents and using the feature “TranscationDesk” too, the cost is $99. Under this package, you will be able to create and send forms for users to sign. Apart from that, this package offers plenty of other features compared to the basic plan of Authentisign.
- However, if you need some additional features from Authentisign, you can get a customized package too. Such a need may arise particularly if you need Authentisign for your company. To get it done, you can contact Authentisign customer support service and get a detailed quotation.
Here are some important details about Authentisign login. Performing an Authentisign login is a really easy process if you follow the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the home page of Authentisign.
- You will be automatically directed to Authentisign login page.
- You should enter some basic information such as first name, last name and a suitable password
- Click on the option “Login“.
- If you intend to sign in to Authentisign on a regular basis using the same device, select “Remember Me“. Such action will keep you logged in to the account always, so you don’t need to do it repetitively.
- If you forgot the password, by any chance, you could go the option “Forgot Password“. You can easily retrieve the password without much effort.
- After signing in, you can easily proceed to put your e-sign on all the documents.
In this section of the article, let’s learn how to use Authentisign. We present this guide in the step-by-step mode for your better understanding.
- Open the email that has “Signing Required” as the subject line. Then, you should read the email thoroughly to sign in.
- Go to the option called ‘Click here to sign“. You will then notice an icon with a pen. Just click on it!
- You will not be directed to Authentisign within your browser. You will have to log in once again if you haven’t logged in yet.
- Now, you will be required to place a new signature. After the process of login in, this would be the first task Authentisign will request you to do.
- You can now either draw or type in the signature as you require. You may read the agreement thoroughly before clicking on the “Accept” button. At the completion of this process, your signature will be ready.
- You will now be able to see the document on your screen in full size. You will notice a red color button labeled “Start“. This can be found at the top of the page.
- You can see the exact places you should sign in the document. To sign the document, you should place the signature over the fields it shows.
- To complete the process after Authentisign login, you should click on the option “Complete“. This option is available at the top of the page.
In general, Authentisign comes with a convenient user-interface even for a novice user. However, if you need to verify further information, you should follow the guideline we have mentioned below.
- First, you should visit the page called “Instanet Solution“. This respective page is owned by Authentisign.
- If you need to verify anything related to the functionality of Authentisign, go to “How it works” option. This is located on the homepage itself. Through this link, you will be able to read a comprehensive description related to Authentisign’s functionality.
- If your purpose is to read some more information related to a particular feature, go to the FAQ. This option is located at the top part of the page. Under this section, you can find answers to pretty much everything related to your Authentisign account.
- It is true that you can find a lot of information through the above methods. However, if you need to verify something that is not listed under the above options, here’s what to do. Simply click on the option labeled “Contact Us” link. Through this link, you will be able to contact Authentisign support center and verify your queries.
Have you also subscribed to TransactionDesk in addition to Authentisign? If so, you will be able to use a smart device to sign for documents regardless of your location. That means you can sign on the documents even if you are on the move. To make it possible, however, you should download the app called “TransactionDesk” through App Store. With this feature, you will be able to edit, create and sign for documents through your smartphone. Let’s take a look at the most notable features associated with the TransactionDesk app with Authentisign.
- It can create forms for you and others to sign
- It can edit forms that can be signed
- Can send your forms to sign using a couple of clicks
- Can create electronic signatures even if you are on the move
- It lets you store the files on cloud storage
Is there a more affordable alternative to Authentisign login?
The simplest answer is YES. To perform an Authentisign login with the basic plan, you should pay $69. Many individuals may be happy to go for an affordable option than the previous price though. However, just because you need to go affordable, you should compromise the quality of the service you get. That is why you should look for an affordable alternative that is also can offer great service. This is when a tool like SignX comes in handy.
SignX is an exceptionally affordable electronic signature alternative to Authentisign. Apart from affordability, SignX also comes with a large range of features and excellent security. Through SignX, you will be able to draw or upload signatures in addition to typing.
One of the most impressive features associated with SignX is that its data security. The data shared through SignX will be perfectly protected, and no third-party can access those files without your permission.
Features associated with SignX
Let’s take a quick look at the most useful features associated with SignX.
- It can create legally binding signatures that match the standards of the law
- Highly useful templates that can save your time easily
- Passcode offers double authentication to assure your documents’ security
- It lets you download your documents in the form of electronic documents
- You can take hard copies of the document through SignX
- It features multi-user admin system to manage users effectively
- “Reminder” feature to remind users when the document is opened
Well, that is all about Authentisign login, its features and the best alternative to it. You can consider using SignX or other DocuSign alternatives & DocuSign competitors instead of Authentisign if you are looking for a more affordable option.