Top 8 Auto Keyboard Presser in 2020
When you use a computer, there are times in which you will have to use a single key repetitively. Also, there are times in which you will have to use a key combination repetitively. Such instance can be particularly possible when you are playing a game (or developing a software). In this case, you can make the functionality more convenient by using an auto keyboard presser.
What is an Auto keyboard presser?
Basically, an auto keyboard presser is a software that is used to represent the functionality of repetitive key combinations. That means, it can record and emulate various key combinations and allow you to deploy them conveniently. For instance, it can perform the key combinations related to backspace, arrow, and function keys. In fact, those are the keys that are majorly used during games and programming. With a good auto key presser, you will be able to make the usage of the keyboard easier and efficient.
Why do you want to use an auto key presser?
The primary purpose of using an auto keyboard tool is to let the computer do specific tasks individually. Such software actually helps your computer to ‘press‘ key combinations repeatedly without your involvement. Such a tool becomes incredibly handy for those who have to press the same set of keys repetitively. Also, it gives a considerable amount of relief, at least for one finger.
What are the most recommended auto keyboard tools?
Now that you know the functionality of a good auto keyboard presser, here’s a list of such tools. You can go through the details carefully and pick the best option for you.
01 Auto Keyboard Presser. Macro Toolworks
Macro Toolworks is a powerful tool that comes with high compatibility with Windows computers. This particular software is capable of recording the macros like other tools in this list do. Also, it can even create macros using the option called the macro editor. These macros can then be played back on any Windows web page or a software interface. You can later ignite all those macros in different ways (text short cuts, mouse clicks, keyboard shortcuts, etc.).
Features of Macro Toolworks
- It can open multiple macro files.
- Its UI is available in multiple languages to select from.
- All the macro files it generates are encrypted.
- It gives you the option of searching within the available macros.
- It has a smart macro reader, as well.
- It allows you to create modify and even share the created macros.
- The macro files can be imported into the software or exported from it in XML format.
- Even the pro version lacks advanced features.
- Macros become unreliable occasionally.
02 Auto Keyboard Presser. TinyTask
This is another small software that can be downloaded for free. It works perfectly to let you automate a wide array of repetitive tasks on the Windows computer. To make use of this software, you will have to record the repetitive tasks on the computer through the interface. Then, you can just turn the respective task into a macro. Then, the created macro will be used to replace the aforesaid repetitive tasks in a convenient manner. Those who have become tired and bored performing the same tasks repetitively can make use of this software.
Features of TinyTask
- It comes with customizable toolbar graphics (can be customized by you).
- Very small size (33kb)
- A highly portable app that comes with pretty much all the Windows platforms available.
- There are two ways to record videos.
- Highly simplified interface.
- Very small recording size.
- Pretty boring and outdated interface.
- User requires to have some initial learning curve.
03 Auto Keyboard Presser. Auto keyboard presser
This is a perfectly compact auto keyboard presser that comes with excellent compatibility for Windows systems. If you need to find a software that simulates multiple events of key presses, this is an ideal tool. The auto keyboard presser tool is smart enough to emulate multiple key combinations. Then, users can use a crucial straightforward combination to deploy the same functionality. Using this tool is exceptionally convenient, and it doesn’t require you to have prior technical skills.
Features of Auto keyboard presser
- This is perfectly customizable, depending on the requirement of the user.
- You can navigate through the user-interface very easily.
- ‘Start‘ and ‘Stop‘ buttons can be configured to match the requirement of the user.
- You can also configure the delay duration to match your requirements and convenience.
- It is packed with several advanced settings that can be configured to match the requirement of the user.
- You can download it for free.
- Keypress events can be automated perfectly and quickly.
- After downloading, you need to automate it.
- It doesn’t support all the Windows versions.
This is a simplified and convenient tool that is developed to automate the actions of key releases. It is developed to be perfectly compatible with Windows PC and laptops and record all the keystrokes. This software can be released or press the keys (including backspace, enter, tab, etc.).
Features of Auto keyboard
- It can perform automatic simulation of the key presses and release the selected functions.
- You can take full control of the software.
- Delays can be configured to match your convenience.
- It works on Windows XP and above.
- Very simple user-interface.
- The trial version allows only 20 uses.
- If the Windows version is reinstalled, you will have to register the software again.
05 Auto Keyboard Presser. Perfect Keyboard
This is another text replacement software that can save a considerable amount of time and make things easier. It can make things more convenient for you. With this macro program, you will find better compatibility with hot-keys, text shortcuts, etc.
Features of Perfect Keyboard
- This software is perfect to type long words using a hotkey.
- It can use over 150 commands.
- You can download files and formats depending on the requirement.
- It can manage different directories and files.
- Ideally, support for the macro language.
- Works well with clipboard entries.
- Facilitates error-free typing.
- It can create macros very easily.
- The triggering parameters are limited.
- It cannot be scheduled to run at a specific time automatically.
06. Macro Recorder
Macro Recorder is another powerful and very effective software that can record macros for Windows devices. With such a tool, you can make plenty of everyday tasks convenient and faster to deliver better productivity. With this auto key presser, you will be able to record even the mouse inputs. Then, it can represent many of the functions related to your PC. This tool has a powerful user manual with which you can easily install and use the program.
Features of Macro Recorder
- Can record and playback an infinite number of macros.
- Can record any action.
- It comes with a straightforward interface.
- It works with Windows and Mac systems.
- Work perfectly with the Text Expander, as well.
- Very simple interface for you to make things easier.
- Very straightforward recording function.
- It takes some time to be executed when it comes to extended tasks.
- Some of the keyboard shortcuts don’t work correctly.
07 Auto Keyboard Presser. Auto Clicker Auto Keybot
With the assistance of this smart tool, you will be able to automate both mouse and keyboard functions. You can use it to create an auto mouse clicker with some customized scripts, as well. It is designed to be working with Windows PC and laptops. You can even use it to create longer scripts, as well.
Features of Auto Clicker Auto Keybot
- It has various functions to make your PC a more automated and user-friendly device.
- You can easily give it a possible random pause, as well.
- It comes with a unique time bar, as well.
- Curated scripts can be easily tweaked.
- It has an easy-to-use layout with a clean interface.
- You don’t need to install anything.
- It shows some lagging pretty often.
08 Auto Keyboard Presser. Auto Macro Reader
When you use a PC, there are plenty of games that demand you to hold a single key repetitively. In that case, you can use Auto Macro Reader to be one of the best options. This tool can make your computer to hold the respective key for you and make your gaming more convenient.
Features of Auto Macro Reader
- It can hold a single key for you always.
- It utilizes a specific delay in between two key presses.
- Create single-click functionality to create start or stop keyboard simulations.
- Works with most of the Windows systems.
- Very convenient to install.
- Instructions are provided with it.
- Recorded functions can even be transferred to a different PC.
- Outdated user-interface.
- Complex main window commands.
Bonus: A keystroke tracker for Android devices
With the above information, we explained how to make your Windows systems’ tasks easier with auto keyboard presser tools. However, if you want to track the keystrokes typed in an Android device, the approach should be different. Also, the tools you should use are different. Such an approach can be particularly necessary when you need to track your kids who use the Android device. By tracking the keystrokes, you can learn what they do in your absence, and you can prevent potential dangers.
When it comes to very effective tools that track Android devices, KidsGuard is an excellent choice. This tool is capable of tracking pretty much all the activities of your child’s cell phone-related activities. For instance, it lets you know what they have typed (including chat messages, passwords, etc.). To make it possible, it comes with a very powerful keylogger as well. Also, it allows you to track the web history of the child. Adding more value to this tool, it comes with the ability to monitor social media activities as well.
We strongly recommend you to use KidsGuard to track your kids only. We don’t encourage you to use it to track others who shouldn’t be under your watch. In other words, we expect you to consider this tool as a parental control tool only.
Well, that’s our list of auto keyboard tools. In fact, things can be really annoying when you have to hold a single key repeatedly. The purpose of a good auto key presser is to do that task on behalf of you. These tools are specifically designed for Windows PC and laptop systems. However, some of those tools simply work for Mac systems, as well. As a result of using such a tool, you will experience significant convenience with your regular tasks.