The Best DocuSign Alternatives You Should Try
There are enough reasons for the popularity of DocuSign. DocuSign is rated among the most wide-spread electronic signature services. This specific service has quite a history, and it is known for the reliable service they offer. However, that shouldn’t prevent you from looking for better DocuSign alternatives. The truth is that there are better e-signature services with more options and more affordable prices.
As we know, there is no shortage of individuals who look for DocuSign alternatives. This article is written focusing on those who want better alternatives to DocuSign. If you fall into that category, this is just the right article you should read on. We intend to reveal multiple DocuSign alternatives in this article. You can go through this list and choose the best option that suits your purpose.
List of best DocuSign alternatives
Here’s the list of best DocuSign alternatives you can consider.
1. Wondershare SignX (the best of all DocuSign alternatives)
If you intend to find excellent DocuSign alternatives that are affordable, Wondershare SignX is a must-try. This special program is developed particularly having user-friendliness in mind. Uploading and signing documents using SignX is a walk in the park. You can decide if you are to sign the document before sending it to the others. If not, you can sign the document as the last person too. Also, it lets you send the respective document to any number of recipients.
To create a signature with SignX, you can consider three options. You can choose to draw, upload or type a signature depending on your requirement. Then, to place the signature, you cansimply drag it and drop on the document.
Click to know more about Authentisign login & detailed tutorial.
Pros of SignX
- It comes with a very friendly user-interface
- Signatures put with the assistance of SignX comply with the legal requirements
- You can send documents to any number of recipients through SignX
- The security of the document will be assured thanks to unique access codes
- You can manage users with more convenience
Cons of SignX
- It is not a free service
2. Adobe Sign
Adobe Sign is another superb alternative that comes with many great features. It is capable of getting signatures through Adobe Document Cloud. It also integrates with various globally recognized third-party tools like Dropbox and Google Drive. The reliability, speed, ease of use and efficiency of this tool is exceptional. If you are wondering around for best DocuSign alternatives, you shouldn’t miss Adobe Sign.
- This app works on both Android and iOS devices
- It works with tools such as SharePoint and Salesforce
- Timely updates of this software may incur additional costs
This is another electronic signature tool that can be considered as one of the best alternatives to DocuSign. It has a simplified interface that works perfectly for any user (even for a novice). This effective software offers cool features. With HelloSign, you get the ability to decide the order of the signature and where the signatures are placed. This specific tool has a range of useful templates that can be used for various legal purposes. These templates can save a lot of time for you. In general, HelloSign is a handy tool for busy individuals who deal with official documents often.
- It comes with a variety of API integrations
- Collection of templates that can save you a lot of time and make things easier
- Special custom branding solutions for any business plans and other ventures
- The status of the signed document will be notified to users as updates take place
- The cost of HelloSign can be too expensive for some users
This is another software that can be considered one of the best DocuSign alternatives. DocHub allows users to make signatures pretty easily and save a lot of time. Apart from using it to put electronic signatures on documents, you can use it to do alternations as well. DocHub can necessarily edit textual contents and images on PDF. Also, it can annotate PDF documents when necessary. On top of all, DocHub is a free extension for Chrome. You can download it and use it perfectly well with Google-related services like Google Drive.
- It works perfectly with Google Drive
- You can use it to edit the PDF documents in a very easy manner
- Can add annotations to PDF files if necessary
- You cannot expect optimal security from the documents that are signed using DocHub
- Some of the advanced features like custom branding cannot be found in this software
The fifth item on this list is RightSignature. With the assistance of this software, you will be able to sign documents electronically. This software has already received a large number of positive user reviews. Although the price of this software is pretty reasonable, it doesn’t work with SharePoint collaboratively.
- This software works perfectly with iOS, Android and even with BlackBerry
- This app works with Dropbox, Salesforce, Google Drive, etc.
- It has a large range of templates that can be used for various purposes
- Custom branding options that come under plans like Business and Business Plus plans
- No SharePoint integration
Previously, SignNow software was known as CudaSign. This unique alternative to DocuSign comes with several decent features. Both companies and individuals can use SignNow to place electronic signatures on their official documents. As we are aware, SignNow is used by reputed business organizations such as ESPN and Mashable. A considerable percentage of leading companies use SignNow as their prominent option of placing electronic signatures.
- This software comes with a superb reputation as it is used by much leading business
- It lets users manage the documents in an easier manner
- You can share the templates with very less effort
- You can archive all the signed documents easily
- It works seamlessly on both iOS and Android platforms
- It works with all the third-party API like SharePoint
- You must go for premium plans to experience phone support and email support
This is another simplified and useful tool that works as one of the better DocuSign alternatives. PandaDoc comprises of a large range of features that make this software a really impressive one. This respective electronic signature software gives official validity to your documents within a couple of clicks. With the assistance of this software, you will be able to create and manage flawless CRM documents. In general, PandaDoc software can be a very handy tool that manages the documentation of your business very effectively.
- PandaDoc puts legally binding signatures on documents
- It has a simplified interface that can be used conveniently
- Fast performance that saves your time
- If you refer a friend to this program, you will get a free service
- It works on both iOS and Android devices seamlessly
- Despite all the good features, it doesn’t integrate with SharePoint and Salesforce integration
The last alternative we reveal is SignEasy. With the assistance of the electronic signature service, you will be able to create official documents easily. As we observe, this software has already received a large number of impressive user ratings. You can either make signatures from scratch or even upload signatures that are already made. It is capable of facilitating many users to put signatures on the document you need to validate. Later on, you can download the signed document, share it or store in any device.
- This software has an effective and simplified interface
- It allows multiple users to put their signatures simultaneously
- Works on Android and iOS devices
- It can be used to transfer documents between different devices
- It even integrates with Facebook and cloud storage tools like Dropbox and Google Drive
- You cannot expect a high level of security for your documents signed through SignEasy
- Although it comes with several features, it doesn’t integrate with SharePoint and Salesforce.
Well, we believe that’s a long list of superb DocuSign alternatives & DocuSign competitors for any user to try. You can go through this list once again and decide what matches your purpose perfectly.