Which is the Best Music Downloader for you?
Part 1: Why We Need to Find Out the Top 3 Music Downloader or Video Downloader
Today, the online world is full of different music or video streaming channels. Among these, the most shared and famous one is YouTube, which is used across the world to watch music or videos for free. It is a modern platform that gives you access to over millions of different types of videos that are not only limited to songs, but also movies, sitcoms, television series, and so on. The reason behind the popularity of YouTube is not just that it is readily available around the world or it accommodates millions of videos, but the credit also goes to its impressive video quality and fast buffering speed.
Besides YouTube, the other online platform for watching music or videos is Spotify. If you are a music fanatic, then you would be familiar with Spotify. Giving a hard competition to YouTube, Spotify is the next in line, popular platform, where you can listen as well as see free music videos. It has excellent video quality and a good buffering speed. But, the one thing that limits Spotify as compared to YouTube is that it is only for streaming music videos and does not cover anything else apart from music, like YouTube, does. Moreover, Spotify is not available in the world but is limited to the United States only.
Apart from these two, online movie or video streaming websites, there are many such platforms in the online world, but they are not that much popular. This can be because they do not stream the music or video as quickly as YouTube or Spotify does. Plus, their video or sound quality is not up to the mark. However, the one biggest problem that concerns all these online music or video streaming sites is that they allow you just to watch the video or listen to the music online and do not offer you to download them and even if they do then they charge some amount of money. This is one of the major drawbacks of these online music or video streaming sites.
Thus, to counter this disadvantage of these sites, there are the three top 3 Music Downloader softwares offered by Wondershare that allow you to download music as well as videos, so that you can watch or listen to your favorite tracks even without the internet anytime, anywhere. Plus, they offer a free trial of their services, so that users can download some tracks and judge the audio and video quality, whether it is up to the mark and suits their preferences or not.
Part 2: Review of the Top 3 Music Downloaders from Wondershare
So, let us see what these three Music Downloader software have in store for consumers, their main features, pros, and cons, etc. so that users can decide which one is the best for them.
This review of the three software is done as per their rankings regarding their popularity and features.
iMusic: The no. 1 software by Aimersoft
iMusic – Music & Video Downloader is the best music or video downloading software offered by Wondershare. It is the one-stop destination for all your music and video downloading needs and preferences. It is multiplatform software that offers users flexibility in managing their music content from iTunes and iOS to their personal computer, which can belong to Windows or any other operating system. iMusic acts as an all-in-one music and videos downloader and management system and is an alternative tool for iTunes.
Furthermore, iMusic can sync all your videos and music with iTunes, iCloud, and smartphones. In fact, Aimersoft claims that this flexibility of iMusic is in some ways better than iTunes, as it can do things that even iTunes cannot do, such as you can easily convert your imported media files to iOS-optimized ones and copy between multiple iDevices. That being said, the superiority of iTunes has its place and is not less than iMusic in any way. Aimersoft also says that iMusic can be seen as the best go-between app that fantastically fits between your iTunes and iDevices.
Features of iMusic – Music & Video Downloader
iMusic is packed with a whole range of features. Among them, the main ones are:
- It can perfectly download all types of media files, including music, playlists, podcasts, TV shows, movie, iTunes U, etc.
- It can flawlessly manage different types of song formats.
- With iMusic, you can easily and quickly transfer your media files, from iTunes, iOS devices, or Android devices to your personal computer or Mac.
- The best thing about iMusic is that it has a simple user interface that allows users to get rid of the complex interface of iTunes.
- It has an efficient and clean design, which makes it easy for users to manage as well as download their media files as per their necessities.
- Easy to export as well as import your videos, music, and other media content from all your iOS devices to any of the folders.
- Safe way to restore your media from iOS devices, especially when you do not have an iTunes backup.
- Multidevice management ensures that you can easily and quickly copy between multiple iDevices.
- Compatible with all Apple and Android devices, in addition to your PC, iTunes, and Mac, including the latest versions iTunes 12.x and iOS 13.
- The media you import is optimized for iOS devices.
- It easily exports entertainment files from iOS devices to any place in your Windows or Mac computer.
- Its steep price of $59.95 can put you off, when you can use iTunes free of cost.
- You cannot edit Smart Playlists nor import other playlist formats into the Apple operating system.
If you have a hard time managing and downloading media files on your iOS devices and do not mind the GoTunes price of $59.95, then you should definitely go for Aimersoft’s iMusic. This music and video downloader software from Aimersoft will make your life simple. Plus, with features like multi-device media management, you can be sure that you have spent your money on something valuable.
Streaming Audio Recorder: The second best Music Downloader by Wondershare
Wondershare’s Streaming Audio Recorder is the second best music downloading software. It is a creative audio recording tool, which allows its users to capture or record any digital audio source playing on your computer or laptop, including music stations, online radio shows, Spotify, YouTube, Grooveshark, and much more. Besides this, it can also recognize the song title and artist, in turn freeing the user from entering the information manually into the program.
One of the notable aspects of Wondershare’s Streaming Audio Recorder is that it can directly import audio into iTunes, burn music to CD, as well as find audio details such as artist, album name, and other audio data. Apart from this, it can also sync songs to iTunes, modify MP3 tags, and manually split audio tracks. It supports Windows and Mac operating systems.
Let us see if Streaming Audio Recorder by Wondershare is the app that you should use to capture audio from the web.
Features of Streaming Audio Recorder
- Simple and easy to use interface for first-time users.
- Easy and smart recording, with just one click on the ‘Record’ button, which automatically starts recording when you open an online radio website.
- Allow you to create playlists of music on websites such as YouTube and allow you to record them while playing.
- You can personalize your audio recordings.
- Compatible with all the top and popular websites, including Spotify, YouTube, MySpace, iTunes Radio, and Grooveshark.
- Smart ringtone maker
- Automatic music tagging with all the information, such as song name, album title, artist, etc., which in turn makes music tracking easy and does not require any manual work by the user.
- Ad removal feature
- Schedules your tasks
- Can push your recordings into your iTunes library
- Easy to use
- Supports many sites
- A reliable mode to record streaming audios accurately
- Equipped with a built-in automatic music tagger, which means that every song that you record with it gets automatically tagged with all the information, like the artist, song name, album title, etc.
- Has an integrated ringtone creator that helps in creating MP3 and M4r (iPhone) ringtones.
- You can record audio from audio as well as video streams on the web.
- Comes with a handy feature to remove advertisements from your recording sessions.
- You can easily add captured audio streams to your current iTunes library.
- The format of audio support is limited.
- It offers a limited free trial period of seven days, which limits your audio recording to only the first 10 songs without any song names.
- Only for downloading music and audio files.
The Streaming Audio Recorder by Wondershare is a quality music audio downloading program, with a nice set of features. It has an accessible and simple user interface and runs smoothly, which makes the app easy to manage for users belonging to all experience levels. The pricing of the software starts from $19 and a full license can be bought at $29. You should certainly give Streaming Audio Recorder a try, if you want to listen to high quality audio music.
iTube: The third best software by Wondershare
iTube Studio by Wondershare is a hassle-free video downloading software that allows you to download YouTube videos easily and quickly. This means that with iTube Studio you can watch YouTube videos offline. Plus, it allows you to download videos from multiple video websites, besides YouTube. It also helps you to convert the downloaded videos into several formats that are suitable for different devices.
Let us see the different features of iTube Studio.
Features of iTube Studio
- It converts videos from YouTube to any device in any format, including MP4, MKV, AVI, etc.
- You can download YouTube videos to your Mac.
- Easy to use, as you just have to copy the video URL you intend to download and then paste it on to the program.
- Download videos from any of the video sharing websites, including YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Hulu, VEVO, etc.
- Can extract audios from videos and save them in MP3, WAV, or other audio formats.
- Faster download time as compared to other similar programs.
- Enables multi-threading processing that improves speed in downloading and converting the videos.
- Automatically saves downloaded files and allows you to import any local MP4 and FLC to your library.
- Comes with a built-in video player, which enables you to watch earlier downloaded videos, while still downloading your other selected videos.
- Easy, simple, and clean user interface
- Allows you to download videos from almost every video sharing website
- Can download multiple videos at one time
- Allows you to pause and resume your downloads
- Excellent format support can convert videos to any format within an impressive output quality
- Free of cost, if you just want to access YouTube
- The software is regularly updated with free updates
- Has popular browser plugins
- Affordably priced
- Free trial with a 30 day money back guarantee after its purchase
- No advertisements or any unwanted annoying pop-out
- Supports all latest operating systems, including Windows 8 and 10 and the Mac version
- Supports popular portable mobile devices and players
- 24/7 customer support to clear your queries and help you with any problems.
- Some websites complain of spams by Wondershare
- Only for downloading videos, no audios
- The trial of the software does not have its most interesting features and is limited to only YouTube videos.
- It uninstalls additional software without your permission
- Does not include any trim, merge, or crop tools
iTube is a complete and versatile program that gives you everything you will need in a streamlined package. It is great for people who would like to watch offline videos from YouTube, Vimeo, VEVO, etc. Plus, you can try it for free and decide whether it suits your video watching needs or not. The full version of iTube is priced at $34.95.
|Distinction basis||iMusic||Streaming Audio Recorder||iTube Studio|
|1. Downloads||Downloads both audios and videos||Only downloads audios||Only downloads videos|
|2. Trial option||Yes; but limited to only 10 tracks||Yes; but limited to only 7 days and downloads only the first 10 songs you listen, without any track names||Yes; but does not contain the software’s most interesting features and is limited to only YouTube videos|
|3. Compatibility with mobile devices||Compatible with all Apple devices, including iPhone, iPad, and iPod as well as Android devices||Compatible with all mobile devices||Compatible with all mobile devices|
|4. Compatibility with operating systems||Compatible with any operating system, including Mac and Windows 10||Compatible with all the latest operating systems, including Windows 10 and Mac||Compatible with all the latest operating systems, including Windows 8 and 10 and the Mac version|
|5. Pricing||$59.95 for lifetime||$19 for Windows and $29 for Mac||$34.95 for Windows and $39.95 for Mac|