For Samsung Galaxy S7 users, the password, pattern, or fingerprint scanner that you set up for unlocking the screen of your device is an important safety measure which is equally important as oxygen is for your survival. Since security and safety are always your topmost concern, you might even try several patterns and passwords without even realizing that you might end up needing to bypass any Samsung lock screen because you forget the exact pattern and password you used.
Since you would never want your little kid or just about others to gain access to all the sensitive data stored in your precious device, and you also hope to keep things private to yourself, it is really handy to set up and enter a password or pattern every time you use or open your device. However, can you imagine how difficult things could if you suddenly forget the password or pattern for unlocking your screen? For some reason, it seems like you cannot remember the exact pattern despite all the efforts you did. This situation can be very frustrating and annoying.
If you ever find yourself in a similar situation and you are wondering what you can do to save yourself from such a searing headache, there is good news for you. The truth is that you can easily bypass Samsung S7 and use your device properly all over again by following the methods listed below to bypass that lock screen.
Part 1: iSkySoft Toolbox – Android Lock Screen Removal: Recommended Tool to Bypass Samsung S7 Lock screen
The iSkySoft – Android Lock Screen Removal is a software program which will assist you if you ever find yourself stuck in those annoying problem of the lock screen of your device. It is considered as the ultimate tool that you need to bypass any Samsung lock screen whether you are using a password, fingerprint, PIN, or pattern. The best thing about it is that this can also do all these amazing things for you without making you worried that you will accidentally lose any important information.
- It is one of the perfect tools you can use to bypass your lock screen without causing any data loss. To put it simply, it guarantees 100% security since your data will not be sent anywhere when fixes the problem.
- This requires a single click removal wherein the problem can be fixed in a matter of seconds. This also promises you with nothing but positive and effective results.
- This also supports Samsung Note, Tab, or S Series. You can also benefit from the free trial being offered.
- It doesn’t matter if you forgot your password, or your device was hacked, damaged physically, or disabled as this software can still bypass any Samsung lock screen whatever the situation might be. Whether you have already set the screen lock by password, PIN, pattern, or password, iSkysoft can help you safely so you can gain access to your device right away.
1. Consider installing the software and connect your device to your computer.
To get started, simply install and launch the iSkysoft Toolbox – Android Lock Screen Removal app then clicks on the Lock Screen Removal option. Proceed to allow the connection between your computer and your Samsung device, as well as the USB Debugging option in your Samsung S7. On the next coming window, just click on the option ‘I agree with the warning and am ready to proceed’. Then, it is going to start the removal. After this, just tap on Start.
2. Proceed to download mode.
It is time to go to the mode of “Download” by referring to these steps. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S7 and keep pressing as well as holding the power button volume down button, and home button at the same time. After that, you have to press volume up button for you to enter download mode.
3. Consider downloading the recovery package.
Choose “Start,” and you can download the right recovery package. When it’s finished, iSkysoft Toolbox will facilitate you in getting rid of the lock screen problem of your Samsung S7 or any Samsung devices. Now, you may access your Samsung S7 quickly without demanding for the password.
Part 2: Bypass Any Samsung Lock Screen Through Factory Reset
Users also can bypass Samsung S7 lock screens through doing the factory reset. By forcing your device into the recovery mode may help you in repairing Samsung S7 or any Samsung device’s lock screen problem. Just follow the instructions below to try this method:
1. First and foremost, turn off your device. Then, press the buttons for volume up, power, and home.
2. Once you feel your device vibrated, release the button of Power, and you’re now in the recovery mode. Please release every button after that.
3. Through using your volume buttons, you can pick the “Wipe data/Factory reset” option. Then, press your device’s power button to proceed with the process.
4. After that, scroll down using your device’s volume buttons & choose the option “Delete all user data” and press the button for the device’s power to proceed. Restart your Samsung S7 once a factory reset has been done. This is completed now, and your Samsung S7 device will act like the way you want it to be.
Part 3: Bypass Any Samsung Lock Screen Using Foreign SIM Card to Your Device
This is another method to bypass Samsung S7’s lock screen. It can help you eliminate your problem with the lock screen easily. All you have to do is to follow the guide provided below:
1. See to it that you have your own foreign SIM card. Insert it into your phone’s SIM slot and turn off your phone. Afterward, turn it on. Once your device boots, consider typing #197328640# in your phone’s dialing section.
2. The menu will show once you dial the number. First and foremost, you have to go to the UMTS and pick the option Debug Screen. When it is already done, please go to your “Phone Control” and Network Lock. After that, choose the “Options” and select “Perso SHA256 OFF”.
3. You will see a menu displaying a Network Lock message. Proceed by choosing NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ.
Bypass Any Samsung Lock Screen – Which Solution Works Best for You?
The abovementioned practical solutions were intended to help you get out of troubles in your Samsung lock screen. If you are still confused with the solutions provided, you might want to find out your preferred option through simplifying the differences of every solution.
For the solution that uses iSkysoft Toolbox – Android Lock Screen Removal, its advantages outweigh the other solutions. What makes it different is that it helps resolve the issue completely, yet without losing any data. When it comes to factory reset solution and foreign SIM card solution, performing such methods could result in data loss. For factory reset, you have to take note that it involves wiping data completely in your device.
iSkysoft Toolbox perfectly and truly helps in removing lock screen. Aside from that, it only requires easy and basic knowledge on using computers to complete the process. However, with factory reset and using a foreign SIM card, such methods can help you experience ease and convenience in getting rid of your lock screen problems, yet both solutions require technical knowledge as well as attention. With using a foreign SIM card, you must be familiar with the technicalities, and you should always pay attention throughout the process to avoid any further issues. Through factory reset, you have to understand the process well. The main reason behind it is that one mistake could result in risks or some possible damages to your device.
Although the choice is yours, pick only the solution that’s safe, easy, and secure as a situation like a bypass Samsung S7 is complicated.