If you are an iOS user, you know for sure that the iCloud Activation Lock feature is not something that you need to use all the time.
However, this still serves a pretty much useful function when it comes to protecting your private information in the event that your iPhone gets stolen or lost.
With the use of the iCloud Activation Lock, you will be able to find your device with ease, and you can also lock your iPhone with the use of your Apple ID account.
That is why every time you get a new iPhone, you will need to have your original Apple ID as well as the password for you to activate the device.
However, despite the massive improvement in iPhone and iPad security made possible by the Activation Lock, there remains to be one major concern with it.
If you are planning to buy a second-hand iPad or iPhone from your friends or online and the iCloud Activation is not unlocked, you might find it a bit tricky if not downright difficult to bypass iCloud Activation.
This is the reason why more and more people are now interested in learning how to they can bypass iCloud Activation on their iPhones.
If you are searching for the fastest and most convenient way to remove the iCloud lock, below are the steps you can follow that can help you with this particular task.
You will need an iCloud activation bypass if you have an iPhone that is on Activate iPhone screen. Refer to this quick guide on how you can bypass the iCloud Activation Lock in the fastest way possible.
- Tap on the Home button and choose WiFi settings. From the prompt of the WiFi list, tap on the “i” symbol you can find next to the specific WiFi network that you would like to connect to.
- In the menu of WiFi setting, remove the current DNS then enter a new DNS based on your specific location.
- North America or the United States is 22.214.171.124.
- Asia is 126.96.36.199.
- Europe is 188.8.131.52.
- Other areas is 184.108.40.206.
- Once you have finished entering the new DNS, you can now click on Back then tap Activation Help.
- After the settings for iCloud activation is done, you will be receiving a message which states that you have already successfully connected to the server. This means that you have now successfully completed the iCloud unlock so you can access numerous functions such as iCloud locked user Mail, Chat, Video, Games, Maps and more.
- 1. This method has been proven to be effective to bypass iCloud activation from iOS 8 up to iOS 9.2 or iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.4, and iOS 10. You can also give this a try if you would like to remove the iCloud Lock on other versions of iOS.
- 2. When you change the DNS, this lets you bypass the iCloud Activation Lock on iPhones 4, 5, 5s, 6, and 6s quickly but remember that this is just a temporary solution. For the permanent bypass of iCloud Activation, a different method should be followed.
When the iPhone you got has a locked iCloud, the fastest way to bypass iCloud activation is to look for the owner. But, if you purchased the unit second-hand from online or anywhere else and you will need to use the device right away, it would be better if you can permanently bypass the iCloud lock. Once you used the quick method for removing iCloud activation, you can now continue with the steps for the permanent bypass:
1. Click on Menu, then Applications and Crash for your iPhone to restart to its home screen where you will find the Apple logo.
2. Choose country and language and tap on the Home button to pick more WiFi settings.
3. Tap on the “I” symbol next to your WiFi network, scroll down, and hit the Menu under the section of HTTP Proxy.
4. List 30 distinct emoji icons to Server and type 15 to 30 random characters on the Port Zone.
5. Unlock the screen. There will be a language option that will appear repeatedly. Keep sliding Unlock and tap the language option until the device’s home screen shows up.
6. Then, you will be able to get rid of the iCloud Activation Lock successfully. You may also use your iPhone normally after iCloud Activation unlock.
There are several things you should take note of. First and foremost, bypass iCloud Activation does not mean that you can use the iPhone without the need to deal with any inconvenience. Once you try using apps like Newsstand, Phone, and FaceTime, you’ll have to go through the iCloud activation unlock again. Lastly, the solution to bypass iCloud Activation permanently is tested and works well with iOS 8 up to the latest iOS 10 version.
The two methods mentioned were to unlock the iCloud lock and getting rid of the iCloud lock in a permanent manner. Aside from the direct method in bypass iCloud Activation, there are some helpful iCloud bypass tools given for you to bypass the iCloud lock including GadgetWide, iCloudin, iCloud Bypass Tool, and much more.
Unlocking iCloud Activation Through the Internet
There are several services online that will help you unlock the iCloud activation in an eligible manner. You don’t even need to make operations on your locked iPhone. You may try iCloud Activation Lock or Unlock Removal through appleiphoneunlock.uk.
This Website Can Do the Following for You:
- Get rid of iPhone from the previous iCloud account permanently of the owner.
- Allow you to activate iPhone where you’ve forgotten the password.
- Works with every iPhone model.
What you should do is to choose the type of iPhone you have and type in its IMEI code. You will have to pay a particular amount of fee and wait for 1 to 3 days for you to unlock iCloud activation.