Awesomely Ways to Convert MP3 to MIDI & Convert MIDI to MP3
MIDI is the abbreviation for Musical Instrument Digital Interface. This file format is largely used when playing instruments like electronic keyboards. In fact, MIDI is different from audio file formats such as MP3 and WAV. Instead, it comes as a file format that is based on music notes. Converting MP3 to MIDI or MIDI to MP3 is a pretty easy task if you have the perfect software. To convert MP3 to MIDI, you can use online tools or an installable software application.
The purpose of this article is to expose the most convenient ways to convert MIDI to MP3 and MP3 to MIDI.
Audacity is a simplified and reliable way to convert MP3 files into MIDI format easily. This software supports MP3, WAV, MIDI and all the other widely used file formats. In this section, we present you a set of instructions on how to convert the files using this software.
01. As the first step, you should download and install Audacity. The, you should launch the software and get ready to convert the files. Now, start the process simply by pressing on the “File” and “Open” to import the MP3 file to convert. If not, you can easily drag and drop the files into the interface. Then, you should click on the button labeled “Play”.
02. As the second step, you should click on the File menu and select “Export Audio” option. Then, you should select on the option called “Save as Type”. You will find an option called “Other uncompressed files”. You can define the format options now. Under the Header tap, you can find an option called SDS. Just select it and choose the encoding to match your preference and select “Save”.
03. Now, you should see a window with the title “Edit Metadata”. You can change the information related to the respective MIDI file in this window. Once you are done, you can click on OK button and convert MP3 to MIDI.
Apart from converting MP3 into MIDI files, Audacity is capable of converting M4A files into MP3. Also, Audacity is not the only MIDI converter you will find. There are plenty of other options to consider if you need to convert MP3 to MIDI files and vice versa.
Convert MP3 to MIDI through an online tool
If you need to convert only a couple of MP3 files you can consider using an online tool. A web-based tool will be able to do a satisfactory job, particularly for non-professional tasks. In this section of our article, we intend to present you a couple of trusted online tools. These tools will be able to convert any MP3 to MIDI.
If you need a free and handy MP3 to MIDI converter, you can consider Bear File Converter. This online tool can easily convert various audio files into MIDI files. For instance, it can convert WAV, WMA, MP3 and other audio files into MIDI files. The MIDI file (the output file) can be used for any purpose such as games. But, there is a major limitation associated with Bear File Converter. That is, it doesn’t allow importing files larger than 50MB.
Here’s how to use Bear Audio Tool to convert MP3 to MIDI.
Visit the official website of the Bear File Converter and go to the MIDI converter page. Then, click on the button labeled “Upload” in order to get the audio loaded to the interface. If not, you can drag and drop the respective audio file into Bear File Converter interface. The uploading process will be notified through the progress bar. Since it is an online tool, you will have to wait somewhat longer until the file is completely uploaded.
Now, you should go to the “Convert” button and click it. Bear File Converter will start the conversion process to convert MP3 file at this instance.
Once the file is converted, you can easily download it into your computer.
02. Convert Cat
This is another useful and simplified online tool that can convert audio files into MIDI format very easily. The interface of this online tool is really convenient even for a novice user. So, if you are looking for a less complex, simplified online audio converter, you can use the convert cat. Moreover, it allows you to choose between “Convert Files” or “URL Converter”. Convert Cat will then explain the information related to both the file formats. Just like the previous tool, Convert Cat doesn’t allow uploading files larger than 50MB to convert. However, if you create an account by getting registered with Convert Cat, you can upload files larger than 50MB.
Now, here’s how to convert MP3 to MIDI using Convert Cat.
Go to the official website of the Convert Cat and click on the option called “Choose File”. That will allow you to import an MP3 audio file into the interface of this tool.
Select MIDI as the preferred file extension under “Extension Available”. Then, you should type the email address into the blank box.
Now, click on the button labeled “Convert” to get the downloaded file converted. You will get an email from Convert Cat after a couple of moments. Just click on it to download the converted MIDI file.
If you need to convert MP3 to MIDI files without downloading any software, here’s another online tool to try. Here we emphasize another very efficient tool called Zamzar. This special tool allows converting more than 1000 types of files. Moreover, it comes with a really simple user interface. Here’s how to convert MP3 to MIDI using this online converter.
- Go to the official website of Zamzar: http://www.zamzar.com/.
- Then, click on the option called Formats (on the right-hand side of the window).
- You can find Music Conversion formats and then you should select MP3. You can then select MP3 to MIDI.
- Select the option called Choose files and select the target MP3 you need to convert.
- Click on the down arrow and search for music formats and select MIDI.
- Now, you will have to enter the email address on which you will receive the converted file.
Here are some downsides associated with free MP3 to MIDI online converters.
- The features are limited in all the online converter tools
- It works based on email
- Maximum file upload limit is 50MB
In this section, we are going to emphasize a reliable and more efficient way to convert MIDI to MP3. So in this case, we will be using one of the best software tools in the industry – Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate.
In fact, we highly recommend Wondershare Video Converter for all the professional audio conversion tasks. If you don’t want to lose the quality of the converted files and expect better efficiency, this tool is just for you. Compared to other converters available in the market, this tool comes with a 30X faster speed. It can also be used as a media player to get your videos edited. If you use Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate, you can even compress the files very easily. For instance, you can convert any MIDI to MP3 using this tool.
Features associated with Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
- It can convert AAX to MP3, AVCHD to MP4, convert FLV2MP4 & convert more than 1000 file formats including MP4, AVI, MIDI, MOV, MP3, etc.
- You can convert the file to be compatible with all the devices.
- 30 times faster conversion speed compared to the other converters in the industry.
- Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate can enhance, personalize and even edit the video files.
- This mp4 compressor software can even burn videos into DVD, and it comes with DVD templates too
- It can download and record any video from all the popular video sharing platforms (like YouTube).
- It has a highly versatile toolbox comprises of a GIF maker, VR converter, video metadata fixer, etc.
- You can use it to stream the videos from computers (Win or Mac) to any other devices. For instance, Apple TV, Roku, Xbox, etc.
- This MP4 to iPhone X Video converter is perfectly compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems (even with the latest ones).
How to convert MIDI to MP3 using Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
Here are the simple steps you should follow to convert MIDI to MP3. There are three main steps for you to follow in this case.
01. As the first step, you should download and install Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate on your computer. Now, launch the program and click on the option called Convert. Then, go to Converting and choose Add Files. Select Open to get the MIDI files imported to the program.
02. Now, you should click on the triangle icon corresponding to Convert all files to option. Then get the output format. Select Audio and go to MP3 to choose the quality of the output you desire. You can make some manual tweaks by clicking on the Create Custom button. After getting the file format you deserve, you can easily proceed to the next level.
03. You can click on the button “Convert” to start MIDI to MP3 to do it one by one. If you have more than one file to convert, you can easily use “Convert All” button. At the completion of the conversion, you can go to the tab “Converted” and find the extracted files.
Well, that is how to convert MP3 to MIDI and convert MIDI to MP3.