How to Break Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock Easily
Smartphone users often get perplexed and clueless when the “Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock” message in red color gets displayed on their screens when their Android device is turned on. The error generally takes place on the screen where the device’s model or logo is displayed but refuses to boot up after this point.
However, such phone lock issues can now be countered by ready to use solutions. You can conveniently get access to your phone contents and unlock your phone device, even in situations where your phone gets locked. These fixes are now available for your use in the form of new software updates. A most popular example is the dr.fone software. It is the world’s first data retrieval software and is an excellent tool for recovering your phone system.
It is important to remove and bypass the FRP lock so that you could access your device and employ it effortlessly. If you have experienced this phenomenon, this advice column is apt for you. We have asked expert technicians for professional advice and prepared this article to help fellows in need. Read on to know more about “custom binary blocked by FRP lock” error along with its sources.
The article has been divided into two parts for your reading convenience.
Part 2: Learning to unlock the “Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock” error
Part 1: Understanding the meaning of “Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock” error
The term ‘FRP’ means Factory Reset Production. The FRP Lock, which is also called Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock, refers to a recently fresh feature detected on Android 5.1. This shield feature on Android devices does not allow factory reset and illicit programs tampering to pass through unless the original user’s permission is granted. Therefore, this issue generally takes place after having rooted your device to display fresh firmware/ ROM or having changed essential inner settings on the device.
The FRP lock gets displayed on the screen to refer to the occurrence of a formerly logged in a password and Google ID, which requires being fed over again, so as to activate your device after resetting it. When you start to set your device again, you will be prompted for your Google Account. In case you have altered Stock Firmware, you will receive the error mentioned above.
Regardless of the number of times you try restarting your phone, the FRP Lock error prompt will be continually displayed on your screen. You can follow the advice displayed on our next part to learn how to unlock the “Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock” using easy and most useful methods.
Part 2: Learning to unlock the “Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock” error
The “Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock” has become a widely known problem for most Android users and thus a number of unlocking methods have recently come up to solve this error through mutual discussion and sharing. For your r benefit, we have taken up a Samsung phone along with listing all methods written below, which are useful in tackling the error displayed on your phone screen.
1.Force restarting the device
Restarting the Samsung phone device is simple and very less time-consuming. It can serve to fix the temporary program error, along with stopping every background operations performing on the phone. You need to follow these steps:
- Push down on Power On/Off switch together with the Volume Down switch for at least five to seven seconds on your Samsung device.
- Be patient till the device reboots and normally starts again.
- You will notice that the “Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock” message will stop popping up on your screen.
- In case the issue continues to persist, follow the next set of instructions.
2.Factory resetting through the Recovery Mode
The Factory Reset option is an alternative method you can use to unlock the “Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock” error. This can be used when you boot into Recovery Mode. You need to follow these steps:
- Push down on Power On/Off switch together with the Volume Up and Home keys. This will produce a screen showing varied options for you.
- Next, make use of the Volume Down button to go down and select the ‘Wipe Data/Factory Reset’ option through the use of the Power On/Off key.
- From this point onwards, you must wait till the procedure is completed and your device restarts again in a normal fashion.
It is noteworthy to remember that you would be bereaved of your entire settings and data kept on the device after using the Hard or Factory reset option. You must be ready to set up the device from the beginning after the procedure is completed.
3.Flashing the Stock Firmware using Odin
In case the tips given to you in the above parts are not successful in solving the “Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock” error, you may opt to flash Stock Firmware on the device. The entire process may seem to be a tiresome undertaking. However, this method has reportedly solved the issue nine out of ten times and is worth trying. You just need to cautiously follow the steps provided below to initiate flashing the Stock Firmware on the device. And you must make sure not to skip any step or hurry through any of them. Please follow these steps:
- To start with, you need to download on your computer a most up-to-date edition of Odin.
- Next, you can start downloading Stock Firmware in support of the phone and enter your proper model number, nationality, along with some particulars from SamMobile.
- Then, start entering the ‘Download Mode’ on the Samsung device through pushing the Volume Down button together with the Pose On/Off switch and the Home button for three to four seconds. When your Download screen is displayed, push the Volume Up switch to go ahead.
- Finally, start launching the Odin tool on your computer through the right click. Then choose ‘Run as Administrator’.
- The Odin window should now display on your device. While following this method, utilize a genuine Samsung USB cord for connecting your device to the computer.
- Instantly, you should see Odin recognizing the device and adding the phone device on the main window of the computer.
- Next, tap on the ‘CSC’, ‘AP’, ‘CP’ options and choose their particular file types through the previously downloaded firmware.
- When you have successfully added entire file types, tap on the Start key to start flashing.
- Once your flashing procedure is completed, the Odin box should display the ‘Pass’ message to which your device will start rebooting.
- You should then be prompted to set-up the Samsung device.
These steps provide you with the best solutions on how to break the “custom binary blocked by FRP lock” message error displayed on your Android phone. Dealing with the FRP lock is not an easy feat, as it is a protecting feature which is designed to prevent needless tampering and resetting on your phone’s software. However, the steps provided in this column have been explained very articulately, and they do the job at hand effortless and straightforward. These steps have been used and examined by a lot of Android consumers who have found them useful. Hence, we bring this advice column for you to learn how to break the “custom binary blocked by FRP lock” error displayed on your phone device.
Also, you can make use of the Dr.fone toolkit- Android Unlock software to unlock your locked Android phone. Through this tool, you can simultaneously manage to save all your data and secure its safety. The Dr.fone Android Lock Screen Removal software supports a multiplicity of phone gadgets, which can be counted above four hundred. This includes but is not restricted to the Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy A, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Tab, and other such models like the Mega and the Ace3. Along with such plethora of features, it also guarantees a higher success rate than other software along with an attractive offer of a 24X7 support system.
The Dr.Fone Android Lock Screen Removal tool is an easy five-step application occupying minimal space on your computer. Also, the software does not use up much of the system’s resources. It is easy to use software, which does not need any prior technical expertise and it can be used by anyone to unlock their phones smoothly using its intelligent interface.
If you have any further questions to ask or contribute any needful points to this piece regarding how to break the “custom binary blocked by FRP lock” error, you are welcome to comment below.