In this article, we reveal six excellent DocuSign competitors any user can rely on. As you may already know, DocuSign is special software that can be used to put electronic signatures on documents. But many individuals are looking for DocuSign competitors particularly due to the cost factor. That means, in general, DocuSign is somewhat inclined towards the expensive side, and many users need something affordable. If you are among those individuals who look for DocuSign competitors, please read this article. This article comprises 06 excellent alternatives to DocuSign.
SignX can be surely placed as one of the best DocuSign competitors due to obvious reasons. This online electronic signature is offered by Wondershare (a reputed software solutions provider that offers a variety of software). Thanks to the excellent user-friendliness of this software, you don’t have to follow any tutorials or instructions. When you log in to this service, all the instructions will be offered onscreen. The interface is designed to be simplified.
Wondershare SignX comes with a variety of editing options, superb security and even with tracking features. Although it offers a wide array of options, Wondershare SignX comes with excellent affordability as well. As we thoroughly believe, Wondershare SignX deserves the first place of DocuSign competitors list. Also, this software is recognized as a preferred mode of placing electronic signatures by hundreds and thousands of users. On top of all that, you can try this electronic signature app for free.
Pros of Wondershare SignX
- It can perform an Audit on trails and allow you to track the originality of document and signer
- Be able to remove signatures from pdf
- SSL Encryption that offers strong password protection for the document
- It is extremely easy to use thanks to the step-by-step onscreen instructions
- The free trial makes a good value addition to this service
- The highly affordable solution that is ideal for businesses
- It can notify the original user whenever the document is opened somewhere
- It comes with tamper proof technology
Cons of Wondershare SignX
- It is not an entirely free software
2. Adobe Sign
Adobe Sign was earlier known as Adobe EchoSign. This is another strong competitor for DocuSign. You can use this software to insert your electronic signature into documents that are important for you. This specific software works perfectly on all the devices, and that is a huge advantage. That means you can easily use it on your laptop, smartphone or tab. Just like the previous software, Adobe Sign too offers features like the signing, sending and tracking the documents. This highly versatile tool is used by many organizations and professionals to proof the originality of the important documents.
Pros of Adobe Sign
- It works perfectly well with apps like Box and Salesforce
- It is compatible with any device that has an internet connection
- Adobe Sign allows you to manage all the documents conveniently
Cons of Adobe Sign
- It is an expensive alternative
- Upgrades aren’t for free
3. Nitro Cloud
Nitro Cloud is the third item on our list of DocuSign competitors. This respective software comes with a simple interface that lets you put electronic signatures on important documents easily. In fact, Nitro Cloud is considered to be one of the most convenient ways to put electronic signatures. The developers of this software assure the security of your important documents signed using Nitro Cloud.
Pros of Nitro Cloud
- It works on nearly any computing device that has an active internet connection
- You can integrate this software with cloud storage as well
- You can use it to create PDF files of your valuable documents
Cons of Nitro Cloud
- It has a relatively expensive price tag as opposed to Wondershare SignX software
- When loading heavy PDF files, it tends to show lagging performance
- It doesn’t work on Android smartphones
The fourth Item on our list is another impressive tool that comes with attractive features. This tool allows you to decide the locations where users must sign. Apart from that, you can determine the order of the signatures the users should sign. Many individuals consider HelloSign as one of the best apps that integrate perfectly with the internet. Surprisingly, this specific software is less popular compared to the other options we mentioned in this article.
Pros of HelloSign
- Let you create and save documents as templates for you to use later
- It has the option of integrating API
- It notifies you about the status of the document constantly
Cons of HelloSign
- Its free trial is restricted to 3 documents only
- This is another expensive alternative compared to SignX by Wondershare
You can consider this tool as another superb alternative to DocuSign. This specific tool can be used to upload documents and sign them electronically before sending to another party. It lets all the relevant parties put their electronic signature on the documents. The security of their service is impressive, and they guarantee a high level of data security for your documents. As we have noticed, Authentisign is widely used by professionals like brokers and realtors. That is because that it comes with preset forms and contracts related to the real-estate industry.
Pros of Authentisign
- It is very easy to insert your electronic signature with Authentisign
- It lets you edit templates or create own templates depending on your requirement
- You don’t need to download any software as it is a browser-based solution
Cons of Authentisign
- This tool is a bit expensive option as opposed to Wondershare SignX
- Changes of font affect the entire document
- It can be pretty difficult to insert large text
eSignLive is the 6th item of our list. Although it is the 6th item, the performance of eSignLive is very decent. It is highly user-friendly, and it allows you to personalize the available document templates for your convenience. This software can be used reliably to send and receive valuable documents.
Pros of eSignLive
- This software is compatible with cloud storage
- It is a highly versatile tool with multi-tenancy feature
- Decent overall functionality
- Excellent customer support
Cons of eSignLive
- It requires some improvements in terms of flexibility
- Relatively expensive solution
In this section of the article, let’s see how to use one of the best DocuSign alternatives. In this case, we are going to use Wondershare SignX. As we believe, SignX is the best competitor for DocuSign. Although the process is pretty simple, we intend to explain it in the step-by-step method for novice users.
As the initial step, you should sign in for a Wondershare SignX account. Provide your information as required by the software interface. Then, you will see a page that displays the home screen.
You can see a dashboard that comes with various options. This dashboard displays all the activities associated with your account. At the bottom of this dashboard, you will find an option called “Send New Document“. You should click on this option to see a pop-up message displaying “Click to upload“. Now, click on the button with “+” sign to start browsing for the file.
At the completion of the upload, you can add an “Access Code“. However, this is an optional step. If you don’t need it, you can click on “Next” to proceed. Then, you should add the email addresses of all the relevant parties. Once the first email is entered, you can click on the “+” button to add another email address.
After clicking on “Next“, you will be able to add a message which will be seen by your recipients. Such an approach will make your purpose a clearer one. Then, you should click on the “Next” button once again. You will now be directed to the final stage of the process. At this stage, you can define on which location of the document the respective parties should sign. You can add your own signature by dragging and dropping it into the position you need.
Once the signature is placed, you can click on the option “Send for Signature“. The document will then be received by the respective parties. They will then put the signature and resend the documents. The entire process will be a walk in the park as you may see.
That is our list of best DocuSign competitors and step-by-step guidance to use the best alternative of all. Hope you find our article to be useful.