Despite being jam-packed with the top of the line, state of the art, and premium features, the iOS is not a flawless system. In fact, if you are an iOS user, you have probably experienced several setbacks from using it. Among the most common problems is getting the “cannot connect to App Store” or “cannot connect to iTunes store” error. Good thing that there is no need to worry if you cannot access the App Store on your iOS device. This is because there are a lot of ways on how you can overcome this rather annoying issue. Below are some of the most helpful solutions that you can try to entangle yourself from this situation.
1st Part. Quick Fix Tips for Cannot Connect to App Store & iTunes Store Error on Your iPhone
The error of Cannot Connect to iTunes Store & Cannot Connect to App Store usually shows up every time you try to open the iTunes or App store. There are actually several fixing methods for this, which include the use of the best iTunes alternative – AnyTrans & dr.fone – iOS Transfer that can also help you in transferring and managing your iPhone content such as your music, ringtones, and videos.
Whether you are using an iPad or an iPhone, you will definitely encounter the “cannot connect to App Store” or “cannot connect to iTunes store” error now and then. If you are not able to fix it no matter how much you try and you are looking for some possible solutions, you have landed on the right page.
Below are several possible fixes to help you solve the issue of not being able to connect to the App Store or iTunes Store on your iPad or iPhone:
- Check your connection to the internet. If you are using a WiFi connection, see to it that your device is properly connected to the WiFi network. You also have to check whether or not your WiFi signal is weak or strong, then try to reset your WiFi router.
- You can also switch to 4G or 3G. In case there are really some issues with your WiFi connection, you can also opt to switch to 4G or 3G cellular. After that, try to open the App Store or the iTunes store again.
- See to it that your time, date, and timezone are all correct. You can do this by going to Settings, then General, and choose Date and Time then set it automatically to On.
- Ensure that your iOS device has been updated to the newest iOS. Do it by going to Settings, then General, and Software Update.
- In case the steps mentioned above still did not work, you can try to restart your iPhone then. Just press the Power and Home button simultaneously until the screen of your device goes blank. Then, press the Power button until the Apple logo appears.
The most important bonus tip there is that you could actually use AnyTrans for managing your iPhone content most easily and smartly. Would you like to sync music between iPhone and iPhone for free with no need to erase any data? Do you like to transfer some photos from one iPhone to another directly? Or maybe you like to save your iPhone messages to your computer in a PDF format. You can do all of these and more with the help of the iTunes alternative tool, which is none other than AnyTrans. This will give you an all-around and the best iPhone content management experience as it gives you the chance to transfer as much as 28 kinds of iOS data among iTunes, iDevices, computers, and more.
2nd Part. Sync iTunes with iPhone Manually
iTunes is definitely a must-have app for all users of iOS devices. Aside from the fact that it manages music, this will also let you sync other data on your device for you to gain access to all the newest photos, music, videos, and other types of content straight on your iPhone or iPad. With iTunes, you will also be able to manage your apps and your purchases directly on your device.
There are several kinds of data that you can sync if you are searching for ways on how you can sync from iTunes to your iPhone device. You can sync videos and photos through iTunes by using supported photos app or through syncing from a particular folder on your computer.
- Calendars and contacts
- Device backup that’s done with the use of iTunes
- Playlists, albums, TV shows, songs, tunes, books, audiobooks, movies, and podcasts.
Steps to Sync Your iTunes to iPhone
Here are the steps on how you can sync your iTunes to iPhone with the use of iTunes:
- Open the iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone to your computer through the use of a USB cable. The connected device will appear as an icon on the iTunes window’s upper-left corner.
2. Click the device icon and under the Settings section, choose Summary on the left panel, the list of the content types that may be synced will be shown.
3. From the left panel, choose every content type and enable the Sync option on the right panel. Then, pick the files and content that you want to sync with the use of other additional options provided for customization. The next thing you should do is to choose the Apply option that you can find in the low right corner to begin the process of syncing. The Sync button may be clicked if the process of sync doesn’t start automatically and iTunes sync to iPhone is initiated.
With those steps above, you will surely find the solution on “Cannot Connect to App Store & iTunes Store” & how you can transfer iTunes to iPhone and may transfer files from the iTunes to iPhone successfully.
3rd Part: Sync iTunes to Your iPhone Directly Using dr.fone Transfer
iTunes may be used for syncing a variety of content types on your iPhone, yet while utilizing iTunes, all original files present on your iPhone will be deleted and overwritten during the entire process. Thus for you to overcome the problem, dr.fone – Phone Manager (iOS) proves to be an apt solution. With the use of this software, you may transfer different kinds of content files from iTunes to your iPhone. It will not overwrite any content on your device. The interface of the software is easy to use and enables syncing with just some steps.
What You May Sync with the dr.fone – Phone Manager (iOS)
Here are the content types that you can sync from iTunes to your iPhone using the dr.fone:
- iTunes U
- Home videos
- Music videos
- Videos and photos taken by iPhone
Steps on How You Can Sync iTunes to Your iPhone Using dr.fone
If you are stuck in a dilemma on how you can sync iTunes library to your iPhone, you have to follow the steps provided below:
1. Open dr.fone and consider connecting your iPhone to your computer with the use of a USB cable. On the software’s main interface, click the option “Transfer iTunes Media to Device” under “Phone Manager” feature.
2. There will be a popup window that will appear, and there’s a list of the media files present on iTunes. By default, the entire library on your iTunes will be checked, and you may unselect the files that you don’t like to transfer to your iPhone.
4. Choose the OK option to complete the entire process.
Some Points to Remember
dr.fone – Phone Manager (iOS) detects any duplicate files automatically and only transfers unique and exclusive ones from iTunes to iPhone. With the above steps, you can sync your iTunes library to your iPhone successfully. Therefore, once you get confused or don’t know how you can transfer your files from iTunes to your iPhone, take those solutions above.
It is definitely frustrating if you “cannot connect to App Store” or “cannot connect to iTunes Store”. But, this should not be a big problem for you because there are available solutions you can consider. Just make sure that you know how to follow the steps carefully as this can make a difference for you to get the results you want.
If you still “cannot connect to App Store” or “cannot connect to iTunes Store“, it might be best to take action and ask for an expert to help you for you to make the most of your experience in using iTunes or downloading apps. There are several problems you can experience once you did not resolve this problem. If you don’t want to deal with such headaches and use App Store and iTunes Store without experience any hassles or inconvenience, you should keep those instructions in mind.