Forgot Samsung Password? Backup Your Android Firstly
If you’re someone who’s forgotten their Android device’s password and you’re starting to freak out, don’t worry about it! We understand that it can be frustrating when you realize that you forgot Samsung password – a password that you have probably used several times a day for months – but your data can be retrieved so there’s nothing to worry about.
With the help of our program, FoneLab Broken Android Data Recovery, you are able to safely extract data from any Android device without having to interact with the device’s password. Whether you want to get your hands on the videos that you’ve recorded, or there is important information in your text messages. Whatever it is that you’re looking to recover, FoneLab for Android can help you get it back.
Bypassing Samsung Password for Data Backup with FoneLab for Android
The method that we’re going to be showing you today focuses around FoneLab Broken Android Data Recovery and how you can use this program when you forgot Samsung password. When using this method, you will be extracting the data from your Android device and storing it as a backup.
Step #1 – Before continuing, it’s important that you have the program FoneLab for Android installed on your computer. This method revolves around this program.
Step #2 – After getting FoneLab for Android setup on your computer, connect your Android device to your computer and allow a few seconds for the computer to detect the connection.
Step #3 – Launch FoneLab for Android and using the menu on the left, click on “Broken Android Phone Data Extraction“. On the display which is shown, you’ll be able to read all about the feature as well as some notes regarding it too. Click “Start” to begin.
Step #4 – On the following page you must enter some of the basic information about your device. Select the name of your device as well as the device model, before checking the “I agree with the disclaimer” box and clicking “Confirm“.
Note: to find out whether or not your device is supported by this method, simply go ahead and click on the “No my device in the list“.
Step #5 – Next, you will be shown how to enter your device into “Download mode“. Follow each of the instructions that are shown closely and after successfully entering your device into “Download mode”, click “Start”.
Step #6 – A scan will then begin. How long this scan takes is dependent on how much data you currently have stored on the device, although it should take no more than a few minutes.
Step #7 – Once the scan is complete, all of your data will be shown on the left panel. You can either check the box at the top next to your device name or go through each data type and decide manually.
Step #8 – After you’ve selected the data that you want to have backed up, click on the “Recover” button.
This method can be incredibly useful for those who have forgotten their passwords and really want to get their hands back on it. By following the steps that we’ve shown you above, you can easily take a full backup of your data and have all of your information safely stored on your computer.
When You Can Use FoneLab Broken Android Data Recovery
Now that you’ve read through the method on how to extract data from an Android device when you forgot Samsung password, you’re probably wondering what other situations FoneLab for Android can be used in.
- Black Screen. Have you dropped your Android device and the screen won’t turn on? Not a problem. FoneLab for Android is fully capable of extracting data from a device regardless of whether or not power is being transmitted to it.
- Frozen Screen. Has your Android’s display randomly frozen for no reason? This can be frustrating and can definitely make things difficult. With the help of FoneLab for Android, you can easily take a backup of the data from your device so that when you purchase a new device, you haven’t lost all of the data.
- Virus Infected Phone. This is by far the most frustrating issue to run into. Viruses prevent your device from functioning properly, and as a result, you have virtually no access to your device’s functionality. If this is the case, you must either get a new phone or factory reset the device. Regardless, FoneLab for Android must be used to recover your data so that after resetting the device, you can easily restore the data.
It’s clear that FoneLab for Android goes much further than just recovering data when you forgot Samsung password. So, if you experience any of these issues in the future and you want to make sure that none of your data is lost, go ahead and download FoneLab for Android!
Main Features of FoneLab for Android
So far, we’ve discussed how you can use FoneLab for Android to backup Android device when you forgot Samsung password, but this program has so many other features to offer.
- Custom Recovery. When you first launch FoneLab for Android on your computer, you’ll immediately realize that there is a range of different recovery methods on the left panel. As a result of these methods, you can select the most relevant data recovery method so that as much of your data is restored as possible.
- Recover Deleted Data. This is without a doubt the most impressive feature that FoneLab for Android has to offer. If you’ve accidentally deleted a file from your phone (perhaps you accidentally removed an important photo), then you’ll be upset, and you’ll try to do everything that you can to get it back. With FoneLab for Android, you can simply connect your device and recover even data that has been deleted!
- SD Cards. Not only are you able to recover data from Android devices, but if you’re someone who stores your Android data on their SD card instead of the device’s storage then fortunately for you, FoneLab for Android is more than capable of recovering data from those too.
- Backup to PC. This feature is incredibly useful for those who have run into issues with their Android device. Backing up data to your PC allows you to extract important data from your device without having to worry about it being lost once you’ve factory restored the device. It’s also a great feature that allows you to have a backup stored safely away in case you lose your device too.
As you can see, FoneLab for Android goes way beyond your simple data recovery tool and has proven time and time again to be one of the more advanced and reliable options for recovering data. With this in mind, why not give it a try for yourself?
Free Download Free Download
While it might seem like it at the time, forgot Samsung password isn’t the end of the world. With the method that we’ve shown you above, and with the help of FoneLab for Android, you can recover your phone’s data in no time at all and will be able to factory restore your phone and restore the data too. It doesn’t have to be stressful, and if you let FoneLab for Android take care of it for you, it won’t be!