The latest additions to the excellent phone series of iOS are the iPhone 7/7 Plus. These newbies have been released in the last year with both versions of 128 GB and 256 GB ROM. It has always become the ecstasy to hold a phone with the Apple logo on the back. Obviously, you are too interested to upgrade your phone. But often people face the problem of important data loss. Therefore, learning about the ways to keep a safe iPhone 7 backup for your important file is in great need. You can easily keep a backup for the pictures, videos, contacts, music, notes, etc. of your new iPhone 7/7 Plus. You might not be aware of the ways of data losses. You will need the backup data if your iPhone 7/7 Plus has an issue like iOS system update, factory reset, iPhone upgrade, lost or broken phone, DFU mode, forget the password, etc. This article is intended to suggest you follow a few methods on how to Backup iPhone 7 Plus, which can reduce your tension for keeping your iPhone 7/7 Plus data safe.
The popularity has been higher even before the release of iPhone 7/7 Plus. Therefore, the chances to lose your iPhone 7/7 Plus might be higher. You might be an earlier user of the iPhone or iPod, and it is a great time to upgrade your phone to iPhone 7/7 Plus. Of course, now it concerns for safekeeping of your data. Make sure to follow the following methods with step by step instructions to get your iPhone 7 backup properly. By the way, here is the solution on how to unlock your iPhone 7 for you too.
Part 1: Know How to backup iPhone 7 Plus / 7 to iCloud using the iCloud Platform
If you are planning to be an iPhone 7/7 Plus user, you just need to know more about iCloud. This platform has been specially designed for having a safe and easiest backup way for the iPhone 7/7 Plus. It allows storing all types of data from your phone to cloud with storage of 2TB! You just need to have an active Wi-Fi connection to perform the actions for keeping a backup for your iPhone to iCloud. Follow the step by step guidelines described below to know how to backup iPhone 7 / 7 Plus using iCloud.
#Step 1: In your iPhone 7/7 Plus, click on the ‘Settings‘ from the menu and find iCloud to open.
#Step 2: Go to the Backup option and click on the option for iCloud Backup.
#Step 3: Select the option ‘Back Up Now‘ and click on the button. You need to wait for the completion of the backup process.
#Step 4: Check ‘Settings>>iCloud>>Storage>> Manage Storage‘ to be sure that the backup has been completed successfully.
- Undoubtedly, iCloud is the most trustworthy and reliable option for having a backup of all the iPhone 7/7 Plus data.
- This method will offer you to sync all your data in one place as it is cloud-based storage.
- It allows any user to understand and use in the simplest way.
- You can get 5 Gb free backup storage for your files and apps to store in the iCloud.
- As your data are stored in the cloud, there might be a severe problem regarding the security and confidentiality of your necessary personal files.
- You just need to have an excellent internet connection to make the backup process faster.
- You cannot find any selective backup.
- It is unavailable to read or access the data without any iPhone.
Part 2: Backup iPhone 7 / 7 Plus to Your PC using iTunes
The most efficient backup in the sense of backing up your data in somewhere, the safest place. You can use iTunes to keep the backup files of your iPhone 7/7 Plus on your computer or Mac laptop. You do not need to have an active internet connection rather it entirely depends on the storage availability of your computer hard disk. Make sure to follow the below step by step instructions to know how to backup iPhone 7 Plus /7 in the possible safest way.
#Step 1: Launch iTunes on your personal computer and connect your iPhone 7/7 Plus using the recommended USB cable.
#Step 2: If you have any password on your phone, enter this to make sure that iTunes can recognize your iPhone 7/7 Plus.
#Step 3: From the device selection, choose the option for iPhone 7.
#Step 4: Find the backup option in the summary tab. You can find two options for backup- iCloud/ This Computer. Select the preferred option depending on your internet connection.
#Step 5: You can encrypt the backup file to ensure more security by choosing the option for encrypting iPhone Backup.
#Step 6: Click on the Back Up Now button to start the process.
#Step 7: You can go to iTunes and find preferences> devices to ensure that your iPhone 7 backup has been done successfully. Besides, check the device name, and date and time of the update to keep track of your every backup.
- The easiest and most secures way of having the backup for your iPhone 7/7 Plus.
- It does not need any active and stable internet connection.
- There are no restrictions regarding the storage and space.
- The selective Backup option is not available.
- No backup option for music, movies, apps and podcasts in iTunes.
- Those backup files are not accessible and readable at all.
Part 3: Backup Your iPhone 7 / 7 Plus to Your Windows or Mac OS Operated Computer
The chance of getting updates to a higher version frequently for your iPhone 7/7 Plus is too much expected. Therefore, the need for backup of your iPhone 7/7 Plus is crucial. You can get the best images and videos with high definition due to the optical image stabilization of this phone, which may demand you to store them safely. You already got to know that the earlier ways cannot provide the option for backup for all types of media files. So, to get a backup way which can offer you with the most flexible option with selective backup facilities, you must go for Dr.Fone toolkit – iOS Data Backup & Restore. Just in a few clicks, you can get all the media files backup as your need for your iPhone 7/7 Plus. What are the offers for you using this excellent and efficient tool-
- Backup your all types of files with selective backup in just one click.
- You can export data from an existing backup file.
- It supports all the iOS devices, Windows, and Mac OS.
- It provides complete security of your data with the easy user interface.
- It secures no data missing during the backup process.
#Step 1: Download the file from this link and install the software on your computer.
#Step 2: Launch the toolkit and connect your iPhone 7/7 Plus using a USB cable.
#Step 3: Click on the ‘Backup & Restore‘ option from the menu as shown in the following window.
#Step 4: Select your necessary files and then click on the Backup button for starting the process.
#Step 5: You can again select any files for restoring or exporting after the completion of the backup process.
- It allows you to explore and preview data before starting the backup process.
- You can have the most flexible data backup option for your iPhone 7.
- 100% security and confidentiality are ensured for the recovered data.
- You can export readable data to your personal computer selectively.
- Restore your iPhone data without overwriting them.
- It’s not completely free, but you can get a ‘try it free’ version with few limited accesses.
Dr.Fone toolkit for iOS is a great tool and the perfect one to help you insecure and easy data recovery from different sources i.e. notes, messages, contacts, and other media files. This tool can suggest you the perfect way to offer a solution to your problem regarding the backup for your iPhone 7/7 Plus. Using iCloud, it needs a high-speed stable internet connection, and you need computer storage without a selective backup option for the question of how to backup iPhone 7 / 7 Plus using iTunes. However, Dr.Fone toolkit – iOS Data Backup & Restore has the ease of access to offer the most flexible backup option for your iPhone data to your personal computer. Please leave a comment if you have any queries related to the above three methods of keeping your iPhone 7 backup.