How to Cancel HBO Now After Finishing Your Favorite TV Show?
Many individuals subscribe to HBO solely to watch TV series. With that said, after watching the respective TV series, they want a break and unsubscribe HBO. If that is not the case and you still need to know how to cancel HBO Now? Let’s learn how to do it.
In fact, canceling HBO subscription is a pretty convenient task even if you are a beginner. There is actually no contract to worry about. You don’t need to worry about paying any early termination fee. The truth is that when you subscribe to HBO, you pay for the same in advance. So, you don’t need to pay a balance. The best thing is that you can subscribe to the same service whenever it is necessary for you. That means, if you get to know that there is another interesting TV series, you can subscribe to HBO again. Once you have subscribed to HBO, that is a massive source of entertainment.
If you have subscribed to HBO on iOS device or a Mac, let’s learn how to cancel it. Also, you may click to find out how to cancel CBS All Access service, how to cancel Starz or How to Use Plex on Roku.
How to cancel HBO Now on an iOS device?
In this section, we are going to explain how to cancel HBO Now on an iOS device. If you’re using an iPhone, iPad or an iPod touch, you can follow the steps below to cancel HBO.
1. Go to the Settings app on your iOS device
2. Go to iTunes and App Store
3. Tap on the Apple ID (your name)
4. Tap on the option called “View Apple ID”
5. Enter your Apple account’s credentials when prompted
6. Tap on the option “OK”
7. Select the option called “Manage” which is located under “Subscriptions”
8. You can now tap on HBO Now subscription
9. You can then easily turn off the option “Automatic Renewal”
10. Once the toggle button is turned off, you can tap on Done
After following the steps mentioned above, you can see that the subscription is ended.
How to cancel HBO Now if you use a Mac?
If you are a Mac user and wonder how to cancel HBO Now, here’s how to do it.
1. Go to iTunes as the first step
2. Click on your name located at the top
3. Then, click on the Account Info option
4. Scroll down so you would see the option “Settings” on the Account Information page you have just opened
5. Click on the option labeled “Manage” which is located to the right of Subscriptions
6. Then, click on HBO Now subscription option
7. Click on the option called “Off” alongside the “Auto-Renewal”
8. Click on “Done”
That should be it. At the completion of the above process, you would see that your subscription was canceled.
If you have gone for HBO Subscription through a different platform or a device, the process is different. That means, if your subscription is on Kindle, Samsun, Roku or an Android, you should cancel it using the device.
From this point onwards, we will explain how to cancel HBO Now subscription on other devices as well.
How to cancel HBO Now Directly through HBO?
If you prefer canceling your HBO now connection through HBO itself, here’s the process you should follow. You can use this method if you are not clear about which platform your subscription is purchased.
Here’s the process.
- You should first visit hbonow.com and then go to the billing section. Select the respective billing option afterward.
- You can then go to Manage Your Subscription.
- You should then toggle the option “Auto Renew Monthly” and make it switched off.
- When prompted, you should then click it to confirm the process.
How to cancel HBO Now on your Android device?
As you may already know, many users across the globe use Android devices for entertainment purposes. Watching HBO Now is one of the most popular forms of entertainment among those users. If you are an Android user who uses HBO Now, and you need to cancel it, here’s the process. Please note that this method is applicable to both phones and tablets.
- First, go to your Google Play Store app and open up its “Menu” button by tapping it.
- Then, you should tap on the option called “Account” and tap on the option labeled “Subscription”.
- As the final step, you should find the HBO Now option under the list of Subscriptions. Then, you should tap on the option labeled “Cancel” in order to finish the process.
How to cancel HBO Now on your Windows Computer (PC)?
If you have a Windows PC, you should be using HBO Now through iTunes. So, you should open iTunes and remove the subscription through it. Well, here’s how to do it on your PC.
- Open iTunes on your Windows PC and then go to the menu bar.
- Select the option called “Account” and then navigate to the option called “View My Account”
- You should type the Apple ID and password to enter the account.
- Select the option “View Account” afterward.
- Now, you should scroll down the list and click on the option “Settings”.
- Now, you will be able to see the selection “Subscription”.
- Towards the right-hand side of the subscriptions, you should find an option called “Manage”. Click on it to find the option “HBO Now”.
- Alongside the “HBO Now option”, you can see another option called “Cancel Subscription”. Click on it to complete the cancellation process.
Well, that is how to cancel the subscription of HBO Now on your Windows PC.
How to cancel HBO Now on an Apple TV?
If you have used a device like Apple TV box (4th Gen or above), here’s how to cancel the HBO Now subscription on it.
- Go to the option “Settings” and then go to the “Accounts” option. You will be able to see the option “Subscription” under that.
- You can then select the option “Manage Subscriptions”. Then, you should go to the option called “HBO Now”.
- Select the option called “Cancel Subscription” in order to get the process completed.
Using a Roku device? Here’s how to cancel HBO Now on it
If you are used to watching HBO Now on Roku and needs to cancel the subscription, follow these steps.
- On the Home Screen of Roku, go to Channel Store and select the option called “HBO Now”
- Then, select the option “Manage Subscription” and then go to “Cancel Subscription” to complete the process.
However, if there is “*” button on the Roku remote, here’s what you can do. You can go to the Home screen and highlight the option “HBO Now”. Then, press the aforesaid button to go to “Manage Subscription”. Then, you can select “Cancel Subscription” to complete the process.
Well, that is exactly how to cancel HBO Now subscription on different devices including iOS, Android, PC, and Roku.