Apple released their newest iPhone series very recently. iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR are the Apple family’s youngest and advanced members. Well, being an Apple enthusiast, are you excited to know How to add ringtones to iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max or iPhone XR, how to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone XS Max, XS, iPhone XR & How to download music on iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, XR? If so, this article explains the easiest and best ways on How to download music on iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR.
If you have bought one of these newest releases as your first iPhone, things will be pretty exciting. You might be wondering through all the features associated with your iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR.
A very brief introduction to iPhone XR, XS, XS Max
iPhone XR comes as the ‘affordable option’ for this new release. However, it comes with an impressive 6.1″ LCD screen that has a resolution of 1,792×828 pixels. Moreover, it runs on iOS 12 allowing you to experience a very smooth functionality. It promises a longer battery life compared to iPhone 8. Price Starting from $749.
Both iPhone XS and XS Max come with two sizes. They are available in 5.8″ and 6.5″ screen sizes. They are run on iOS 12 too. Both of these iPhone versions claim better battery life compared to iPhone X in addition to the powerful performance. Prices of iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max are starting from $999 and $1,099 respectively.
Here’s how to download music on your newly bought iPhone XR, XS or XS Max using iTunes store.
01. Before everything else, you should register for an Apple account. To do this, you should open iTunes on your computer and hit the arrow located in the left corner. Then, click on the iTunes Store and click on the option called “Create Apple ID”. Now, you should follow the onscreen steps. Make sure that you use a valid email address and a payment method for your convenience.
02. Now that you have successfully created an account, you should click on the search bar. Then, start searching for the track you need to download. Click on the price after selecting the song and then confirm the purchase. At the completion of the purchase, the song will be downloaded to the computer.
03. Now, it’s about synchronizing with iPhone XR, XS or XS Max and that is the last part. Connect the iPhone XR, XS or XS Max to your computer and then, click on the Music option. It is located under the Sync Music option on your iPhone. Depending on your requirement, you can either transfer the entire library or specific set of songs.
And, that is How to download music on iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, XR from iTunes Store.
As you are aware, the previous method costs you every time you download a song. If you chose to use Apple Music, you would have to bear a monthly cost of $9.99. But, How to download music on iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, XR without costing anything?
In fact, there are plenty of software tools in the market to download music free for Apple phones. But, you shouldn’t just select a random third-party app and try to download music on your precious Apple device. The last thing you need is to get some malware installed in your newly bought Apple XS Max. Some unreliable software can cause various other problems even with the newest devices. So, you should be very careful when selecting third-party apps for your new iPhone.
However, if you select a reliable and professional software like iMusic, you can expect a worry-free operation. In simplest terms, iMusic is a perfect choice to download music on your iPhone XR, XS or XS Max. iMusic is a comprehensive software that comes with a range of tools to download music for new Apple devices. This specific software is available for Windows and Mac platforms.
Thanks to a large number of options, it can download music from over 3000 sources. The quality of the downloaded music is assured if you use iMusic. At the completion of the download, each music file will be sorted out depending on the key information. Name of the artist, track, album and even the genre will take into consideration by iMusic. In addition to that, iMusic itself comes with a massive music library for you to download. You can search this library through the name of the track, artist or genre. Once the music is downloaded, you can easily transfer the files into the newly bought iPhone.
Here’s the step-by-step guidance on How to download music on iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, XR (through the built-in library)
01. As the first step, you should open iMusic software on your computer. Then, it will open up an option called “Discover Music” tab. This option will display a massive library of music.
02. You can now either open the playlist or search for the song you need to download. Then, click on the option labeled “Download“. This option will start downloading the music track from the library. Clicking on the “Download” icon will start downloading the desired song. At the completion of the download, the file will be automatically transferred to your computer’s music library.
How to download music on iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, XR from external sources
As you may know, there is no shortage of sources to download music files. All you need is a reliable tool to do so. This is when iMusic can be of great assistance. Here’s how to download music from sources like YouTube, Dailymotion, Spotify, and 3000+ other sources.
01. Open your favorite web browser on your computer and go to the preferred music website. For instance, you can visit www.youtube.com and play the track you like to download. With iMusic is installed, you may see a download notification on the computer when the track is played. If not, you can simply copy the URL of the respective music track without any issue. Then, you should open iMusic on the computer and hit the “Download” tab which is located under the “Get Music” option.
02. Now, after right clicking on the URL box, you should see the URL is automatically pasted. Now, it is a matter of pressing the “Download” button. The progression of the download will be displayed on the main screen itself.
Record music using iMusic
Apart from downloading music, iMusic lets you record music tracks played on websites and web-based radio stations. Here’s how to do it.
01. Open the installed iMusic software on your computer as the first step. Then, you should go to the option called “Get Music“. Select “Record” after that. Then, you should hit the “Record” option found on the screen.
02. You can now play the track you intend to record. This track can be played on any streaming service for you to record. At the completion of the recording, you should hit the “Record” button once again. It will now start to record the music in the background.
03. You can view the recorded tracks on the library. All you have to do is to select the “Library” option. Then, you should select “Mic” icon located on the screen. The software itself will add ID3 tags to the song later on.
You can then transfer the recorded music files into your newly bought iPhone without any issue.
Now that you know how to download free music for iPhones let’s learn how to transfer them to iPhones. iMusic is perfectly integrated with iTunes, and therefore, the music downloaded through it directly goes to the iTunes library. So, the files downloaded can be opened clicking, “Library” and then selecting Mic icon.
Now, here’s how to transfer music from iTunes to your iPhone XR, XS, or XS Max. And click to get more infor on how to put music on iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR.
In fact, we present you three options to consider.
Open iMusic software and connect the iPhone to the computer. Be sure that you use the original capable. After that, you should select the “Library” option. You can view all the downloaded music under this option. Check the files you need to transfer and right-click on the Window. Then, select “Add To” from the popup menu and select your iPhone name.
As per this method, you should connect the iPhone XR, XS or XS Max to your computer first. Then, you should open iMusic software. And make sure that you click on the “Device” tab located on the home screen. Then, you must go to the music window and check the music. And now, select the add icon and browse the computer to define the songs you need. You can simply press OK to add the files to your new iPhone.
This is the third option of our list. You can click on the “Device” tab to see a new popup window. Then, select the option called “Transfer music to another device“. Then, check the songs you need to transfer and right click. And now, select “Add To” option and define your device.
We hope that this article provided you a substantial knowledge on How to download music on iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, XR. The method we have revealed in this article is the best and most affordable way to download music. Good luck!