How to Put Music on iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR
Apple has released their latest iPhone versions: iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR. In fact, this is a much awaited, exciting addition to their Apple phone series.
With each of these new releases, Apple introduces a range of new features and elegant designs. Apple devices are also known for their excellent music performance. So, those who buy iPhones dream to experience perfect music experience from their devices. The newest series of iPhones (XS, XS Max, and XR) offer uncompromised music experience to Apple enthusiast. Well, to enjoy the best of your favorite music, you should first put music on your iPhone or learn How to free download music on iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR. If you read this article through, you will get to know how to put music on iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR.
If you wonder how to put music on iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, this article reveals more than one method. Please read this article through and select the most suitable option for you.
1. How to put music on iPhone XS / XS Max / XR using dr.fone – Transfer (iOS)
We have done a lot of research on the internet and ended up with several data transferring tools. Due to various obvious reasons, we consider dr.fone – Transfer as the best data transferring tool in the market. The impressive technology associated with dr.fone – iOS Transfer can let you transfer music WITHOUT the assistance of iTunes. This toolkit should help you transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone XS Max, XS, iPhone XR.
First, let’s take a quick look at the most impressive features associated with dr.fone – Transfer (iOS)
- dr.fone – Transfer can easily transfer files like images, songs, playlists, SMS, contacts, audio files and everything else.
- It can transfer podcasts and TV shows to your iPhone XS, XS Max and XR from your computer.
- dr.fone – iOS Transfer can transfer data among iOS devices without any hassle.
- This respective software is capable of managing iPhone XS, XS Max and XR without the assistance of iTunes.
- This software is perfectly secured and safe to add ringtones to iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max or iPhone XR.
- If you have duplicated contents, dr.fone – Transfer can resolve it.
- You can use dr.fone – Transfer to restore and backup all the songs saved in iTunes.
- This respective software perfectly supports newly released iOS devices and iOS 12 version.
Here’s how to put music on iPhone XS version (XS, XS Max, and XR)
01. You should start the process by downloading dr.fone software on your computer.
02. Then, open the software on your computer and install it and open it，Choose “Transfer” option.
03. You should now link the software to your iPhone XS, XS Max or XR to the computer. Be sure to use a genuine USB cable. The program itself will detect it immediately.
04. Then, you should select the ‘Music‘ icon that is placed on top of the program menu. You should then click on the Add icon and select ‘Add File‘ to add songs. This will add Songs to your iPhone XS device.
05. You can even add song files saved in the PC. Simply tap the ‘Open‘ button to begin the process of transferring music files.
2. How to put music on iPhone XS, XS Max & iPhone XR using iMyFone TunesMate
As we promised, we are going to reveal more than one option to put music on your new iPhone. This respective software comes with a range of handy features to impress new iPhone owners. The data transferring you do with iMyFone TunesMate doesn’t cause any loss of data. All in all, TunesMate is one of the best options to use to transfer data from PC to iPhones. A massive number of iPhone users have already downloaded this software, and they praise this software highly.
Most notable features associated with iMyFone TunesMate
- This respective software can transfer both paid and free audio files into your new iPhone
- TunesMate is compatible with video files as well in addition to the music formats
- It is powerful enough to convert the incompatible file formats to match your new iPhone
- The transferred files using TunesMate will not affect the existing data on your latest iPhone
- This software is perfectly compatible with songs, movies, audiobooks, camera roll, photo library, and many other files
How to use iMyFone TunesMate to transfer music
You can use this software to transfer all the data from computer to iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR. In this section, let’s discuss how to put music on iPhone XS / XS Max / XR using TunesMate.
01. First, you should download and install TunesMate using the computer. Then, you should connect iPhone 8 with your computer through a genuine USB cable. When prompted, you should click on the ‘Trust‘ button after connecting the device to the computer.
02. Now, click on the ‘Music‘ button found on the screen of the TunesMate program. Click on the ‘Add‘ icon and tap on Add File option. If not, you can simply select Add Folder option.
03. Select the location of the music saved in your computer. Then, select the music files to be transferred and tap OK to begin the transferring process.
If you are trying to transfer incompatible files to your iPhone XS, XS Max or XR conversion will begin. TunesMate will automatically start this conversion for you. So, none of your files will be lost after the transferring of data to your iPhone.
What are the other uses of iMyFone TunesMate?
Here are some other handy features of TunesMate.
- It facilitates two-way data transferring (between iPhone XS and PC or even with iTunes)
- Be capable of managing the iTunes library conveniently (adding, deleting and backing up)
- It allows you to convert the information of the song files
- This product can manage the playlists and edit them
3. How to put music on iPhone XS / XS Max / XR with the help of FoneTrans
FoneTrans is another exceptionally effective program that can transfer music files to your new iPhone from computer. This specific product comes with a really impressive set of tools. It is perfectly compatible with the newly released iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR version. Many users across the globe have already tried this software and experienced excellent convenience. All the features integrated with FoneTrans can help you transfer your music files very efficiently. If you are an iPhone user, FoneTrans is a ‘must-have’ for you.
A quick look at the features of FoneTrans
- FoneTrans is capable of music on iPhone XS versions without the assistance of iTunes
- It can transfer music files within iOS devices successfully
- It is capable of converting music files to be compatible with iPhone XS versions
- FoneTrans can export music files from iPhone XS versions to iTunes or computer
- FoneTrans is designed to be compatible with iOS 12
- It supports iPhone XR, XS, and XS Max too
Here’s how to put music on iPhone XS with FoneTrans
01. As the first step, you should start FoneTrans on your computer. Then connect your iPhone XS device to the same computer. Then, you should launch the program and wait until the computer recognizes the device.
02. To add songs to your iPhone XS device, you should click on the Add icon. It is located in the ‘Music‘ option under ‘Media‘. You can add a single song or a folder to the library.
03. When it comes to sharing the files within two iPhones, you should link both the devices to the computer. Then, you should select ‘Media‘ and locate the music file. Choose the receiving device under ‘Export To‘ menu. The file will be transferred really easily.
04. When adding a song from your new iPhone XS, you should connect the phone with the device. Then, make sure that you choose the music file you intend to transfer. After selecting the file, you should simply tap on the option called ‘Export to iTunes Library‘. It appears in the form of a button under the category ‘Export to PC‘ (located under ‘Export To‘).
Well, that is our best recommendations for those who wonder how to put music on iPhone XS. We hope that you will enjoy these tools. They are reliable, efficient and convenient. All the tools we have mentioned in this article are appreciated by hundreds of thousands of users.