It’s no secret that there aren’t many people out there who enjoy using iTunes. The program itself is very outdated, full of bugs, and simply isn’t enjoyable to use. Not only that, but it is known for having issues with its backup storage system. Now, when you want to restore a backup and iTunes can’t restore one which you’ve taken, that’s a problem. That’s where PhoneRescue comes into it.
So, with that in mind, let’s jump right into it and discuss why PhoneRescue is the best choice available when learning how to restore iPhone without iTunes.
Why Choose PhoneRescue
Before we take a look at the steps, let’s first take a look at some of the reasons for you choosing PhoneRescue to learn how to restore iPhone without iTunes.
- Before you restore data to your iPhone, you can preview the data which is to be restored. This can save you a lot of time as you won’t have to recover a lot of data so that you can retrieve one file. It can also be helpful as you can selectively recover data too.
- This program is regularly updated so that it is compatible with all iPhone models.
- Phone Rescue is developed by a team of developers who are Apple Certificated Developers. Because of this, you can be assured that the program which you are downloading is safe and gets the job done to a high standard.
- If your files have accidentally been removed from your iOS device, this program is equipped to recover data regardless of whether or not you’ve taken a backup. Accidentally deleted an important photo from your iPhone? Not a problem.
- PhoneRescue is compatible with over 22 file-types. This means that regardless of what data is accidentally lost, you can get your hands back on it with the help of PhoneRescue.
We believe that in comparison to using iTunes, as well as some of the other programs out there, PhoneRescue is the best option available.
How to Use PhoneRescue to Restore iPhone without iTunes
The method which we’re going to be focussing on today is with a program called PhoneRescue. With this program, you are provided with a range of different features although primarily, the purpose of the program is to restore iPhone data.
With the steps that we’ve provided below, you can learn how to restore iPhone without iTunes in just a few simple steps. If you aren’t a fan of iTunes, this is a must.
Step #1 – First, go ahead to purchase and download PhoneRescue from here, install the program as you are instructed, and launch it when you’re ready to continue to the rest of the steps.
Step #2 – Once you have the program installed and ready, connect your iOS device to your computer with the appropriate USB cable.
Step #3 – On the main menu, you will be provided with multiple features to choose from. For this method, click on the “Recover from iOS Device” option.
Step #4 – Click “Next” to begin the process. This will start the process and will begin the device scan. During this scan, any data which is stored no your device will be scanned and shown afterward.
Step #5 – Once the scan is complete, you’ll be shown all of the data which has been detected on your device. You can use the menu on the left to go through each file type and find the data which you’re looking for.
Step #6 – Go through each of the different file types, and select the files which you want to recover.
Step #7 – After selecting the files that you want to have recovered, click on either of the options which are located at the bottom right of your screen. The first option recovers data straight to your device; the second options recovers the data onto your computer.
As you can see, these methods aren’t difficult to follow and are by no means demanding. Regardless of whether you’re an advanced computer user, or you only use computers when you have to, you can use this method.
A Few Things to Note…
There are a few key things to keep in mind when using this method on how to restore iPhone without iTunes.
- First, this method can be used for any iOS device and is not limited to only iPhone’s.
- Regardless of whether you have a backup of your data stored somewhere, you can still use PhoneRescue to recover the data.
- If you’ve forgotten the device’s password, or you simply can’t regain access to it, you are still able to use the method which we discussed above.
- If you have an iPhone which has an A4 chip installed in it, you can have a deeper scan performed. Simply switch the program to “Advanced Mode”, and a deeper search will be made a possibility.
PhoneRescue is a program which his equipped with lots of different features, and if you don’t take advantage of what it has to offer, you’re missing out!
Other Main Features
On top of being able to learn how to restore iPhone without iTunes, you can use PhoneRescue to do several other things.
Recover from iTunes Backup. If you’re not a fan of using iTunes but use it to take backups of your device, you should use PhoneRescue to recover data from the iTunes backup onto your iOS device.
Recover from iCloud. Unable to recover the iCloud backup directly from your iPhone? Not a problem. PhoneRescue will download the backup from your iCloud account and quickly recover all of the data onto your device.
iOS Repair Tools. iOS isn’t flawless and from time to time, may break without reasoning. This can make your device unusable. Fortunately, with PhoneRescue, you can recover your device and make it usable once again.
All in all, whether you’re looking to restore data to your iPhone with the help of a backup that you’ve taken, or you’re interested in learning how to restore iPhone without iTunes, PhoneRescue is the program that you’re looking for.
Whether you’re looking to fix your device after the iOS has broken, or you’re interested in learning how to restore iPhone without iTunes, PhoneRescue can help you to get the job done. This program is essential for all iPhone and iOS device users, and if you don’t take advantage of what it has to offer, you’re at a disadvantage. If you haven’t already done so, go ahead and download the program for free. Check out each of the features which it has to offer, and when you’re convinced that it’s one of the best programs out there, you can go ahead and purchase yourself a copy.