Are you searching for a sound hassle free method on how to move contacts from iPhone to Galaxy S8 or how to switch iPhone to Samsung S8? We have just the right remedy for you. Not everyone prefers to be an iPhone user. At times iPhone users do switch to other brands like Samsung S8. The feature rich S8 certainly draws attention making even iPhone users switch. While switching from one brand to the other is a common occurrence, the problem arises when the two phones do not have the same operating system. In such a case, you are bound to wonder how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S8. You needn’t worry. All your valuable contacts in your iPhone can be transferred to Samsung S8 easily. In fact, there are several ways by which you can do the transfer and with a single click at that.
Software tools such as MobileTrans are very effective in moving the contacts. And they do not stop with the contact transfer feature. You can transfer other data to your iPhone such as videos, photos and other data files as easily. This post will help you know about the different ways on how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S8. Here are the top five methods by which you can move contacts from iPhone to Galaxy S8. All five methods are explained in detail, so you will be able to use the right one for your device.
- Method 1: How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S8 in a Batch
- Method 2: How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S8 Selectively
- Method 3: How to Move Contacts from iPhone to Galaxy S8 with iCloud
- Method 4: How to Copy iPhone Contacts to S8 via Dropbox
- Method 5: How to Move Contacts from iPhone to Galaxy S8 by Google Gmail
Method 1: How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S8 in a Batch
Wondershare is reputed for its premium range of software tools. MobileTrans is a software tool from Wondershare that specializes in the transfer of contacts and other data files from an iPhone to a Samsung S8 in a batch, or from old Samsung phone to Samsung Galaxy S8 directly.
The software program is compatible with all iPhone brands, so you need to use iTunes for the transfer of contacts. MobileTrans is capable of data transfer between devices of cross-platform type effectively. And best of all, real-time transfer of contacts or other data files between iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S8 can be done using MobileTrans from Wondershare.
- MobileTrans is very effective in transferring contacts to Samsung S8 from iPhone without any hassle. It is compatible with iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/6/6s/7.
- It works directly to transfer information from one operating system to other. The real-time transfer between cross platforms is done seamlessly.
- Wondershare from MobileTrans helps to transfer all types of phone data including photos, messages, contacts, apps data, apps, calendar and call logs between the two devices in a single batch directly.
- The software is designed to support all types of smart phone devices including iOS devices, Blackberry, Symbian, Windows Phone and Android mobile smart devices.
- The transfer of data between devices is done in a safe way, so users need not be concerned about the loss of files during the transfer.
- It has the ability to backup phone data and does a restoration of the data to a computer or retrieves data to the device.
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung S8 with MobileTrans Phone Transfer Tool:
Step #1. Download MobileTrans and start phone transfer
To enable quick and efficient transfer of contacts, you should first download the software program on your PC.
Once you have completed the download using the official download link, you should install the tool on your computer. Once the installation is complete, you need to launch the program. Now click on the ‘Phone to Phone transfer’ option.
Step #2. Connect mobiles with PC and begin transfer
Connect your new Galaxy S8 and the iPhone devices to your computer. The software will detect the two devices automatically. Once the device has been detected, you need to opt for, ‘Contacts’ present in the items list in the software menu. Now click on the ‘Start Transfer’ feature.
Step #3. Transfer of data between iPhone and Samsung S8
The contacts will move from iPhone directly to your Samsung S8. The process takes a few minutes to complete. The time taken depends on the number of contacts in your iPhone.
Method 2: How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S8 Selectively
For selective transfer of contacts to Samsung S8 from your iPhone, the best tool to consider is TunesGo from Wondershare. While you can find several software tools online for moving data to Samsung S8 from iPhone, TunesGo is the best choice. It is compatible with all types of operating systems and can transfer both from iPhone as well as Android phones to Galaxy S8. This is the reason for its high demand among users. And, another important factor that tips the scales in its favor is that it can be downloaded for free.
- Samsung Transfer: Easy and quick transfer of contact to Samsung S8 from Samsung.
- Samsung S8 data backup & restore: Efficient backup of all types of data files including videos, photos, SMS, contacts, music, etc. to PC and the ability to restore the data whenever needed.
- Import, Export, and Manage: Contacts in Samsung device, as well as SMS, can be imported, exported and managed effectively. The feature also allows replying to SMS via computer and deduplication of contacts.
- One Click rooting: It is easy to root Samsung and take complete control of the Samsung S8 with the single click rooting feature.
- Phone to Phone quick transfer: This feature enables quick transfer of videos, music, contacts, SMS and photos between two smartphones. The software supports both iPhone as well as Android systems.
- App Manager: You can do whole batches of app operations including backup, importing, installing and uninstalling with the app manager feature.
- Gif Maker: Making GIF from videos, motion photos and videos is easy.
- iTunes Manager: This feature helps to synchronize iTunes Music with Android. It also helps to move music to iTunes from Samsung Galaxy S8.
- High compatibility:: TunesGo Samsung Galaxy Manager is compatible with over 5000 Android devices ranging from Android 2.2 to Android version 7.0. It supports Android platform brands such as Google Pixel, Samsung, HTC, Huawei, LG, Sony, Motorola and more.
Selective transfer of contacts to Samsung Galaxy S8 from iPhone
If you want to transfer only certain specific contacts present in your iPhone to the new Galaxy S8, it is possible to do the transfer selectively with TunesGo.
Here are the steps to selectively transfer contacts
Step #1. Connect the iPhone & Samsung Galaxy S8 to your PC. Choose the old iPhone as the source device from which you want the transfer of contacts to be made.
Step #2. Click on the ‘Information’ option.
Step #3. The side menu has Contacts option. Expand it from this menu. Choose the specific group you want to copy contact from. When you have completed choosing the contacts you wish to transfer, and you should click on the ‘Export’ option in the menu. Now go to, ‘Device’ option. Choose Samsung S8 as your target.
With TunesGo, you need not worry about finding the right transfer tool for your phone. The Samsung Transfer feature of TunesGo is a versatile feature that provides more benefits besides transfer of contacts from iPhone to Galaxy S8.
When you download TunesGo, you will find out the advantages and how easy it is to transfer not just the contacts but also music, apps, files and all other data you have on your phone. With Samsung TunesGo transfer, you get the simplest software tool that gives you a super-fast phone management, backup creation, and recovery. It is the fastest and safest method to move data between iPhone and Samsung and other brand phones.
Method 3: How to Move Contacts from iPhone to Galaxy S8 with iCloud
Iphone is provided with Apple’s cloud service, iCloud. Long time iPhone users will be familiar with this iCloud service. It helps to sync all the contacts in your iPhone cloud. You can easily copy iPhone contacts to Samsung S8 this way.
Here are the steps to perform the transfer:
Step #1. In your iPhone, login to the iCloud service account you have.
Step #2. Go to the ‘sync contacts to cloud’ feature. In your computer, browse the iCloud.com website.
Step #3. Download all the contacts you have saved on the site to your PC. Now you can easily transfer contacts to Samsung Galaxy S8.
Method 4: How to Copy iPhone Contacts to S8 via Dropbox
Dropbox is a cloud service similar to iCloud. Unlike iCloud which is exclusively operated for iDevices, Dropbox is a service that devices with all types of operating systems such as Android, desktop and iOS devices can use.
You need to be connected to the internet to use this service to transfer contacts between iPhone and Samsung. And make sure Dropbox is installed in the two devices. The first step is to install Dropbox in iPhone and do a backup of the contacts. Next step is to have Dropbox installed on the Android device. Now you can download the contacts from the iPhone to your Samsung S8 effectively.
Method 5: How to Move Contacts from iPhone to Galaxy S8 by Google Gmail
Other than the methods mentioned above, you can also use Google to transfer your iPhone contacts to Samsung S8 easily. Here is how you do it:
- If you have your Gmail id added to the iPhone, go to iPhone settings. Sync all the iPhone contacts with your Google contacts.
- Once you have completed the sync process, the entire contact list in your iPhone will be moved to your Google contacts.
- Now you have to just login to your Gmail from Samsung Galaxy S8 using your Gmail user ID and password. This will help to copy iPhone contacts to s8 easily.
Now that you have gone through all the five methods on how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung galaxy S8 you can set aside all your niggling doubts regarding the right method for you. Of the five methods described above, MobileTrans is the ideal choice to copy iPhone contacts to S8, as it comes with several benefits. It can work offline and can transfer data directly between devices that use different operating systems. Further, the software tool supports all types of Android and iOS devices. This eliminates any need for doing a backup of the contacts on your PC before you transfer the contacts from one phone to the other.