Setting a password for an iPhone is the safest and easiest method to protect the data of your phone such as contacts, photos, text messages, videos, notes, and other documents. However, these days you have so many passwords for each app that you have to remember, so there is no doubt that you forget a few of them. iPhone also asks you to enter the password to unlock your iPhone backup, but you may forget the password of your iPhone backup, which is quite common for several iPhone users. What if we forget the iTunes backup password? You do not have to worry when you have a quick method to fix the problem on How to unlock iPhone without Password.
How to unlock iPhone without password by using the iMyfone LockWiper
Your backup for the iPhone is locked by Apple with a unique tool. That is why; if you want to unlock your backup, you need to use any of the third-party tools. Presently, the easiest and most efficient method to unlock the backup is iMyFone LockWiper. Thousands of people have used this tool and benefitted from it. You can use this program to unlock the backup for all iOS devices. If you do not want to invest in the advanced version of this software, you can download its trial version as well. You can unlock your iPhone without a password in just these simple steps:
Besides, if you dropped your iPhone in water, here are the best fixes for you.
Method 1. Using iMyFone LockWiper
Step 1. Download the iMyFone LockWiper program and install it on your PC. Launch it and then choose the option of ‘Unlock Screen Password.’
Note: you should click the ‘Unlock Apple ID‘ option if you wish to unlock your iPhone from Apple ID or iCloud account.
Step 2. Make the connection between iPhone and your PC and click ‘Start’ -> ‘Next.’
Step 3. Click ‘Download‘ when the connection is made.
Step 4. And then click on the ‘Start to Extract.’
Step 5. After that, click on the ‘Start Unlock‘ to start iPhone unlock. And then wait for the task completed.
Key features of iMyfone LockWiper:
- Remove 4 or 6 digit password, Touch ID, Face ID from your iPhone with no passcode
- Easily bypass your iPhone locked screen whenever it’s a lock, disabled or screen-broken
- Unlock your iPhone from the previous iCloud account with no password & enjoy all features
- Recover any screen time passcode or restrictions without erasing data
- It guarantees a high success rate to unlock your iPhone from any lock
Other Methods for Unlock iPhone without Password
There are other methods to unlock your iPhone backup file apart from iPhone Backup Unlocker. You can try these methods to unlock the backup file. These methods should be hopefully to you if you have not yet bought iPhone Backup Unlocker. In case they do not work, you should definitely give a try to iPhone Backup Unlocker.
- Since you are required to enter the password to unlock your iPhone backup, you can try the iTunes Store Password in the first place.
- You can try to enter the password to unlock your iPhone backup as ‘0000‘. Sometimes, ‘0000’ is the default password for iTunes.
- If you are operating a Windows PC, you can try changing the iTunes password on the actual account to access your iTunes Store. After that, try your previous password on the Backup Password window and then enter the newly created password.
- If you are not satisfied with above methods, swtich to or How to Unlock iPhone X without Password or more ways for solving the problem of “Forget iTunes Backup Password”.