Mobile industry in today’s world is captured largely by Android OS because of its flawless functioning. However, in order for Android to work unblemished functioning, the phone needs a few essential applications. For instance, you cannot imagine working with an Android phone without a smooth File Manager, which lets you explore your downloaded files, browse various files, manage the storage of your phone, organize your data, and perform dozens of such tasks. Many Smartphone users find it annoying to manage and organize their files in the phone, but the job is important for your phone to work at its best. If you do not install a File Manager on your Android phone, you would have to do it later anyhow. If you have a Huawei phone, it is better to download the best Huawei Mate 9 File Manager in time when you have such fantastic options like dr.fone Huawei Manager & Transfer. The application is next to mandatory in your Huawei phone because of its startling features to make your experience with the phone even better.
The best File Manager for Huawei Mate 9: dr.fone – Android Transfer
If you are looking for Huawei Mate 9 File Manager for PC or Huawei Mate 9 File Manager for Mac, dr.fone – Android Transfer is the finest solution you can get. The software is an essential File Manager for your PC and Huawei phone. dr.fone-Transfer is a reliable software that lets you transfer all your files from your Huawei Mate 9 to your computer. You can manage your phone and your computer in the most efficient manner with dr.fone-Transfer(Android).
- The interface of the software is extremely user-friendly, and the folder setup is also structured well.
- It comes loaded with remarkable features. You can enable two-way transfer for photos, export, import, backup, de-duplicate contacts, respond to your SMSs from your PC, and concurrent management of multiple devices.
- You can explore the untouched features of your Android phone with dr.fone-Transfer, and uncover hidden files and folders using One Click Root.
- dr.fone-Transfer also gives you quick and easy access to targeted folders by providing you with shortcuts.
- The developer company gives the users free lifetime updates once they have dr.fone-Transfer.
- You can backup your music, contacts, photos, videos, and SMSs to your PC.
- You can transfer all or part of your data from one phone to the other or from your PC to your phone. dr.fone-Transfer supports both iPhone and Android.
- With the Applications Manager of the software, you can install, uninstall, backup, export, or import your applications in batches.
- You can use the iTunes manager of Huawei Mate 9 File Manager for Mac to sync your music to Huawei Mate 9 or any other Android phone or vice versa.
- dr.fone – Android Transfer is absolutely compatible with more than 6000 Android devices based on Android 2.2 to Android 8.0 with brands such as Google, LG, HTC, Samsung, Sony, Motorola, and Huawei.
How to use dr.fone-Transfer to transfer your data between Huawei Mate 9 and your PC
With your Huawei Mate 9, you can easily manage your SD card, but if you have too much of data comprising photos, videos, and music, you may get irritated. However, dr.fone – Android Transfer administers the data for you without you making much effort with the help of large, medium, and small thumbnails. For instance, Huawei Music Manager for PC / Mac manages your music, Huawei Video Manager for PC/Mac manages your videos, and Huawei Photo Manager for PC/Mac manages your photos.
How to Transfer Music with dr.fone-Transfer – Huawei Music Manager for PC / Mac
Step 1. Download and install Huawei Music Manager for PC / Mac, click on “Transfer”.
Step 2. Click ‘Music’ submenu given on the topmost bar of the homepage of dr.fone-Transfer. You will see all your music files on the main screen.
Step 3. Select the songs you want to manage, and right click to view various options.
Step 4. Right-click on the music files to export your music, remove them from existing playlist, or add them to a new playlist.
Step 5. When you right click the playlist menu given on the left of the page, you can rename, create, or delete the playlists. You can also export the complete playlist to your phone or PC.
How to Transfer Videos with dr.fone-Transfer – Huawei Video Manager for PC / Mac
Step 1. Once you download and install Huawei Video Manager for PC/Mac, click ‘Videos’ submenu given on the topmost bar of the homepage of dr.fone-Transfer. You will see all your video files on the main screen.
Step 2. Select the videos you want to manage and right-click to export them to PC, export to iTunes, or export to a phone.
Step 3. Select the location where you want to transfer your videos and click ‘OK’.
How to Transfer Photos with dr.fone-Transfer – Huawei Photo Manager for PC/Mac
Step 1. After installing Huawei Photo Manager for PC/Mac, click ‘Photos’ submenu from the top of the homepage.
Step 2. Select your favorite photos from the thumbnails and right-click to export them to PC.
Step 3. Select the location on your PC where you want to place your photos and click ‘OK’.
Using the instructions given above, you can easily manage all kinds of data on your phone or PC with dr.fone – Android Transfer – the Best Huawei Mate 9 File Manager for PC/Mac. This is a unique software in the sense that it lets you manage as well as backup your data on your PC and phone. Your Huawei Mate 9 is capable of doing much more than you can think. Single click actions of the software inevitably give a substantial edge to dr.fone over other File Managers available in the market.