For most people, buying the brand-new iPhone certainly qualifies as a happy day. However, this happiness will not last long if your iPhone gets stuck on the Apple logo, and you cannot move beyond it. Apple has recently released the iPhone 12, and it is sad to say that most users are facing the issue of iPhone 12 Stuck on Apple Logo. While this problem is quite common, it is also very frustrating.
Part 1: Why is the iPhone 12 Stuck on Apple Logo?
If you want to understand how to fix the iPhone 12 Stuck on Apple Logo error, you first need to understand what causes this issue in the first place. Here are some common issues as to why you may face this issue:
- Updates are interrupted in between
- The firmware update is corrupt
- You try to jailbreak the device
- You failed to restore from iTunes
- Glitches present in the iOS system
- Error in the new iOS upgrade
Different scenarios of the iPhone 12 Stuck on Apple Logo error
Now that you know some reasons why your iPhone is getting stuck in the Apple logo, there are some common Apple logo scenarios. You can face any of the following problems:
- Flashing of the iPhone 12 Apple Logo
- Your iPhone 12/12 Pro keeps restarting the Apple Logo
- iPhone 12 is stuck on the white Apple Logo
- iPhone 12 stuck on the loop of the Apple Logo
- Apple Logo stuck during the update of iPhone 12
- Your iPhone 12/12 Pro keeps blinking the Apple Logo repeatedly
- iPhone 12 simply gets stuck on the Apple Logo and will not connect to iTunes
- After reset, your iPhone 12/12 Pro gets stuck on the Apple Logo
- The iPhone 12/12 Pro gets stuck on the Apple Logo after the update
- iPhone 12/12 Pro getting stuck on the Apple logo without any restoring
- iPhone 12 will get stuck on Apple Logo and will not turn on
Part 2: The fastest way to fix the iPhone 12 Stuck on Apple Logo problem
There are a lot of different methods you will find online to solve the iPhone 12 Stuck on Apple Logo problem. One of the fastest ways to solve this issue is to make use of Tenorshare Reiboot. Unlike most other third-party tools, ReiBoot is quite a safe platform and will not damage your mobile device.
Before diving into how to use Tenorshare ReiBoot to fix the iPhone 12 Stuck on Apple Logo problem or iPhone 12 Stuck on Confirm Your Phone Number, let us understand some basics about the software. Tenorshare ReiBoot is one of the most popular tools that are used by millions of users all around the world.
The tool has been used for more than five years now to bring your iPhone device out of the recovery mode within some seconds. This tool can help solve most iOS problems without losing your data. The size of the software is quite small and will only take some seconds to get installed in your computer system. All you have to do is link your device, launch the tool, and tap on the ‘Fix Now‘ button to repair your iPhone 12 problem.
One of the main reasons why Tenorshare ReiBoot is considered a great recovery tool is because no data will be lost during the recovery process. The software will ensure that none of their data is lost during the recovery process and will remain safe, even during the Standard mode. Hence, it is safe to say the Tenoreshare ReiBoot is 100% secure software.
The answer to this question is mixed – you have the free version as well as the paid version. If you are using ReiBoot for the first time and for repairing minor issues, then you can use the tool for free. The trial version will allow you to enter and exit the recovery mode as well.
On the other hand, if you want to repair your iOS system of your iPhone, you cannot use the free version for this purpose. In this case, you will have to opt for the ReiBoot Pro version.
The ReiBoot developers keep updating the tool regularly so that you can fix more than 150 different problems that take place in iOS operating systems.
1. The first step is to download the ReiBoot software and install it on your computer. Run the tool and attach your iPhone. Once it detects your iPhone device, you need to tap on the ‘Repair Operating System.’
2. Next, you will be taken to a new window where you have to tap on ‘Fix Now‘ to continue the repair process.
3. ReiBoot will then show you the latest firmware package that will match the specifications of your mobile device. Tap on the ‘Download‘ button to start downloading the package.
4. Downloading the firmware will take some time. Hence, you need to be patient in this part.
5. After the package has been downloaded, you need to tap on ‘Repair Now‘ to start the repair process of your iPhone 12.
6. After this process, your iPhone will reboot automatically. Once the device restarts, you need to enter your screen passcode, and you will see a progress bar to show the update progress. You have to wait for the update to complete.
Part 3: Simple ways to fix the iPhone 12 Stuck on Apple Logo issue
There is no single solution for fixing the iPhone 12 Stuck on Apple Logo error. The answer to fixing this problem will depend on what caused the Stuck error in the first place. Thankfully, there are three different methods of fixing this problem that will work well with your iPhone 12.
Solution 1: Force restart your iPhone 12 device
One of the simplest ways to fix the iPhone 12 Stuck on Apple Logo problem is by force restarting your iPhone 12 device. By doing this, any temporary glitch or bug in your software will get removed immediately.
Steps to force restart your iPhone 12
- You need to tap on and quickly release the button for volume up. Next, do the same with the button for volume down.
- Now, please press and hold the power button (the lock button on the side) until you see the Apple Logo on the screen.
- Your iPhone will now restart.
Solution 2: Restoring your iPhone 12 in Recovery Mode via iTunes
For most users that face the iPhone 12 Stuck on Apple Logo problem, you can easily switch to the recovery mode of your iPhone device with iTunes to solve this issue. In fact, most users have successfully been able to solve the Stuck problem with this method.
For this method, you can put your iPhone in recovery mode using Tenorshare ReiBoot.
Steps for restoring your iPhone 12 in recovery mode via iTunes
1. Once you have downloaded and installed Tenorshare ReiBoot, you need to connect your iPhone 12 to your computer via the original cable.
2. Once the tool detects your iPhone 12, you need to head to the main interface and tap on the ‘Enter Recovery Mode.’
3. ReiBoot will then put your iPhone in recovery mode within a few minutes.
After this process, your iPhone 12 will display the ‘Connect to iTunes‘ logo, which will help you to restore your iPhone in recovery mode via iTunes.
- Start iTunes and connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Locate your device in iTunes and tap on it; this will open a dialogue box with the options ‘Restore‘ and ‘Update.’
- You need to tap on the ‘Restore‘ option to restore your iPhone 12 and get rid of the iPhone 12 Stuck on Apple Logo problem.
Solution 3: Enter the DFU Mode to fix the iPhone 12 Stuck on Apple Logo problem
This step should only be considered as the final resort. If the above-mentioned methods do not show you the desired results, you can enter the DFU Mode to fix the problem. However, this method completely removes all the data on your iPhone.
Steps to enter the DFU Mode and fix the iPhone 12 Stuck on Apple Logo issue
- You can begin by connecting your iPhone to your computer and then launching iTunes.
- Now, you need to quickly press and release the volume up key and the same with the volume down key.
- Now, you need to press and hold the power button (the side lock key) until the screen becomes black; however, do not release the button.
- After a few seconds (mostly between five and ten seconds), you can let go of the power button; but, ensure that you keep tapping on the volume down button until you see a dialogue box that reads ‘iTunes has detected your iPhone in recovery mode.’
- Tap on ‘OK‘ to continue.
Solution 4: Getting in touch with the Apple Support team to solve this iPhone 12 Stuck on Apple Logo problem
In case the DFU method does not work, it is suggested that you get in touch with the Apple support team. It is a possibility that there may be an issue in the hardware of your iOS device. The customer support team will repair your device and get rid of the iPhone 12 Stuck on Apple Logo problem.
You will now understand why the iPhone 12 Stuck on Apple Logo problem occurs in your iPhone 12 device. Hence, when you face this problem, you can simply refer to this guide and make use of the methods discussed above to get rid of the Stuck on Apple Logo problem.
As I am an iPhone 12 user myself, I would recommend using the Tenorshare ReiBoot to fix this problem. This is a multi-functional tool that can fix a lot of different problems within a few minutes.