Many smartphone users across the globe consider iPhones to be highly dependable, smoothly functioning devices. However, that doesn’t mean that iPhones are invincible. Even iPhones tend to show occasional issues and annoy users. That is to say, iPhone Apple Logo Loop is one of the most common issues associated with Apple.
Many, individuals suggest that there are multitude ways to resolve iPhone Apple Logo Loop. However, only some of those methods actually work. More importantly, some of those unconventional methods can even eventually lead to data loss. So, it is important to use these ‘fixes’ with better sense and rely on trusted methods only.
If you are not an expert in handling iOS related issues, trying methods from unreliable sources is too risky. So, basically, you have two options only. You should either use the correct method or take your iPhone to an expert. If you prefer the former, please read on. We reveal multiple options to rectify iPhone Apple log loop.
A. Rectify iPhone Apple Logo Loop by force restarting
One of the most common and basic ways to rectify iPhone Apple Logo Loop is performing a force restart. In fact, this is surely among the fastest ways to fix the previous issue. If you are lucky enough, Apple logo loop will be rectified simply with this method. More importantly, this process doesn’t require you to download any special tool or expert knowledge. However, the steps to follow in this method vary depending on the model of the iPhone you own. Please follow the instructions carefully based on the device you use.
For iPhone 6 and older devices
Pres “Home” and “Power” buttons simultaneously and hold them. You should see the Apple logo on the screen after several seconds.
For iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
Press and hold both “Power” button and “Volume Down” button simultaneously to see the Apple logo on the screen.
For iPhone 8 or Newer
Push “Volume +” for a couple of seconds and press “Volume –“. Then, press and hold the “Power” button to see the Apple logo on the screen.
By the way, here are the top solutions for you to fix iPhone 12 Stuck on Apple Logo.
B. Put the device into Recovery Mode and Restore it (Warning: it causes a data loss)
Here is another way to fix iPhone Apple Logo Loop. However, you should remember that this method does make your data loss. After putting the device into recovery mode, you can restore it from your iTunes backup. This is to rectify the potential firmware errors that cause malfunctioning of your device. In fact, this method helps you overcoming pretty much all the iOS-related errors despite the obvious data loss.
After the restoration is done, you can reacquire your data from an iTunes backup. However, the data that aren’t backed up will not be able to recover if you use this particular method.
Here’s how to do it.
01. Connect the faulty iPhone to the computer. Then, open iTunes on the same computer.
02. Now, you will have to force reboot the device. You can follow the steps we have mentioned in the first section of this article to force reset. However, to enter the recovery mode, you should not release the buttons until you see the screen “Connect to iTunes“.
03. Now, the phone will get into recovery mode, and you will receive a confirmation from iTunes. When asked to restore the iPhone, you should confirm it by pressing “OK“.
At the completion of the restoration process, you can use your phone just like a brand-new one. You will not find any of the data on this phone. You can now click on the option “Restore Backup” and select the iTunes backup you need on the device.
C. Resolve iPhone Apple Logo Loop without experiencing any data loss [Recommended method]
Method 1. Use iMyFone D-Back to resolve iPhone Apple Log Loop
The first solution we presented can be effective and help you get out of the iPhone Apple Logo Loop. However, force restarting your iPhone can lead to data loss particularly if you haven’t created a backup. If you have valuable data you cannot afford to lose, iMyFone D-Back can be your ultimate solution.
iMyFone D-Back is an impressive tool that helps you resolve various iOS related issues without causing any data loss. Apart from recovering from the iPhone Apple Logo Loop, this tool can address a variety of errors in iOS.
Below are some of the obvious reasons why you should select iMyFone D-Back to repair your precious iOS device.
- Convenient user-interface that can make the resolving process easier
- Gets back your device into normal function only with a couple of clicks
- It can address a range of iOS issues such as ‘stick in recovery screen’, white screen, etc.
- Exceptional ability to recover lost data on your phone; it can recover more than 20 types of data
- Recover photos, videos, notes, text messages, contacts, etc.
- It can extract data from iPhones, iCloud backups and iTunes backups
- Compatible with all the iPhones including the latest iPhone XS, XR
Step-by-step guidance to resolve iPhone Apple Logo Loop
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to resolve iPhone Apple Logo Loop using iMyFone D-Back.
First, you should download the program and get it installed on your personal computer. The installation process is very simple thanks to its user-friendliness.
01. Open the program to see the main window. Then, select the option “Fix iOS System“. Under that, you can find an option called “Standard Mode” – select it.
02. Now, connect the troublesome device into the computer. You should use a USB cable to do this. Be sure to use the original USB cable to avoid potential interruptions. Follow the onscreen instructions to have your device on DFU mode.
03. Now, the program will start to search for the suitable iOS for the respective device. It will automatically search for the respective firmware. Once the program is found, you can go to the “Download” option and start to download the software.
04. At the completion of the download, you can click on the option labeled “Start to Fix“. iMyFone D-Back will automatically start to download the firmware. You will have to wait for a couple of minutes for the process to be completed.
05. Once the process is done, you can see that the device restarts in its normal mode. You can now exit D-Back and see if the device restarts smoothly.
And, that is how to fix iPhone Apple Logo Loop without losing any data.
Method 2. Use dr.fone – Repair to resolve iPhone Apple Logo Loop
If by any chance, the above options don’t work for you, you should try the below method. In this case, we will be using special software called dr.fone – System Repair. This software comes with a large range of features to restore a variety of iOS related issues. The most impressive thing about this software is that it repairs your iPhone without causing any data loss.
Features associated with dr.fone – Repair
- Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo without losing any data
- It can address a multitude of issues related to iOS
- dr.fone – Repair resolves issues like error connecting to iCloud, Mac camera not working, Face ID not working, iPhone 6 bootloop, white Apple logo, black screen, etc. in addition to iPhone Apple Logo Loop
- It works well to fix iTunes errors as well
- Compatible with all the iPhone models including iPhone 13
- It works well with the latest releases of iOS
- Works fine on both Windows and Mac
To begin the process, you should go to the official website and download dr.fone – Repair. After that, you can install it on your computer conveniently thanks to the user-friendly interface.
Here’s how to use Repair function of this highly versatile software to resolve iPhone Apple Logo Loop.
01. Connect the iOS device into the computer using the original USB cable
02. Go to the dashboard of the program and click on the option labeled “System Repair“
03. When prompted, you should click on the button labeled “Start“
04. Once the “Start” button is pressed, you should see another window
05. Choose the model of the connected phone, and then the program will automatically download the latest iOS firmware
06. At the completion of the download, you should see that dr.fone starts to repair the problem
07. Now that that the issue is resolved, your iPhone will restart automatically
At the completion of this repairing process, you will be able to use the iPhone just like a new one. You will notice that all the issues are gone there is no more iPhone Apple Logo Loop.
Well, that is how to fix the iPhone Apple Logo Loop. You may choose any of the options we have mentioned in this article to fix the issue. We hope you find our article to be useful and interesting. Good luck with repairing your iPhone.