If your iPhone is showing a message of “iPhone is disabled, try again in 1/5/15/60 minutes“, you may not know what’s going on. It happens for many reasons like typing an incorrect password by unlocking it or maybe a kid messed up the passcode. In general, if you type the incorrect password six times in a row, Your iPhone gets disabled. This situation may make you frustrated as a disabled iPhone is completely locked down. You may remit this problem by restoring your device through iTunes, but if you don’t back up your files carefully, you could be risking significant data loss. However, iPhone disabled is not quite as bad as it seems and we are going to provide ways to achieve the iPhone disabled Fix without iTunes easily.
When you get your iPhone disabled owing to a forgotten passcode or a broken screen, you need to attach your iPhone to a pc and undergo iTunes to unlock the disabled iPhone. It always needs you to revive iPhone to factory reset; therefore you can take away the passcode and access your device once more. This action can erase all of your data on the phone. It might be a tangle if you never took the suitable steps to backup your iPhone with iTunes. However, don’t worry! You’ll be able to attempt to restore disabled iPhone from iCloud backup if you’ve got iCloud set and backup setup. It’s the foremost efficient and easiest method to repair disabled iPhone while not iTunes backup.
PS: here are the top iPhone repair tools kit for your information.
Here is that the elaborated guide
- 1. On another device or computer, go to icloud.com/find and sign in with an iCloud Apple ID and password.
- 2. Click the “Find My iPhone” section and visit this feature.
- 3. Then tap “All devices” at the top of your browser window where you will see a list of all devices that are linked to your Apple ID.
- 4. In order to perform iPhone disabled fix without iTunes, simply select the device and click “Erase” to remote wipe the device and its password.
- 5. All of your settings and password will be erased, and you can restore the iPhone from the recent backup or if there is no backup, just check your iCloud Photos, Contacts, Notes, etc. before you set up as new.
Siri can be used to unlock any code on the iPhone if touch ID is disabled. However only to a particular extent, and as long as the user has allowed Siri access once the phone is fast.
There’s a fair newer methodology that works on all iPhone models and iOS versions up to 10.3.3. Siri may be a pretty massive vulnerability once it involves your iPhone’s lock screen. But follow these steps to perform iPhone disabled fix without iTunes.
- 1. Press and hold the iPhone’s physical “Home” button to open Siri which is the circular button at the bottom of the phone’s screen. If you enabled “Hey Siri” option, then you can also say “Hey Siri” loudly to activate Siri.
- 2. Then click on the Clock icon to start the process and simply visit the World Clock interface and select to add another clock at the top right corner of the screen.
- 3. You will be directed to an interface which will ask you to search a city. Don’t worry; you can type anything you want and then simply click on the “Select all” option.
- 4. Now, Several options will be appeared as cut, copy, define, share, etc. But you need to tap into the “Share” option.
- 5. You will be directed to another window which is listed with various sharing related options. Tap on the message icon to proceed.
- 6. Again, Type anything you want in the “To” field and press “Return” button at the bottom of the screen.
- 7. You will see your provided text highlighted with green color. Select this highlighted option and tap on the “+” icon on the right.
- 8. It will direct you a new window with several options. Simply click “Create New Contact” button.
- 9. Choose to Add a photo on the add new contact screen form by clicking “Add Photo” option.
- 10. You will be directed to the Photo Library from where you can visit any of your photo album.
- 11. Avoid this interface from choosing a picture and simply click on the “Home” button which will open the home screen of your device.
iMyFone Umate Pro, an iPhone permanently eraser that is undoubtedly the most effective option to take away iCloud activation lock. So as to get rid of this activation lock, we are about to be utilizing the Erase All data feature that is unbelievably effective and in mere a few minutes. It’s totally compatible with all iPhones, iPads, and iPods, even in the latest iOS 14. Unlike traditional reset simply lock all the info however not write them, Erase All data, and the other erase options on Umate pro utterly overwrites the chosen data and makes sure they’re now not retrievable.
iMyfone Umate Pro Key Features:
- Close up 30+ Junk Files to liberate iOS space.
- Clear Temporary Files completely from iOS Devices.
- Duplicate and Delete giant Files to induce iOS space Back.
- Take away Unused Apps to unleash huge area.
- Preview and selectively Erase personal Files.
- Fully Erase data, 100% irretrievable.
- Most operations can be performed easily.
- Simple, intuitive and user-friendly interface.
Achieve iPhone disabled fix without iTunes by using iMyFone Umate Pro.
1. First of all, download iMyFone Umate Pro and Once install the plug in your iPhone using a USB cable.
2. Select “Erase All Data” from the navigation bar on the left and then tap on the “Erase” button. It will direct you to the new window where you will see a box, need to type “delete” in this box to confirm.
3. Then, Press “Erase Now” button to wipe all data from your device once you confirm that you have backed up all needed data.
With a classy and beautiful design, clear icons, and obvious buttons, the software is extraordinarily simple to use. Even users that aren’t accustomed this kind of programs won’t notice difficulties using it; such is the ease to use iMyfone Umate’s interface and choose it to recover your disabled iPhone.
Since you have no backup in iTunes or iCloud, and your iPhone is disabled, there’s the best option for dr.fone repair which will resolve this issue without causing any damage. This dr.fone toolkit for iOS mostly secured and fast solution to fix the disabled iPhone issue without losing your data. This tool is compatible with iOS devices which supports in both Windows and Mac.
dr.fone – System Repair (iOS) Key features:
- 1.Fix iOS to normal at home – you’ll be able to fix your iOS problems by yourself, rather than causation it to repair stores with a bunch of cash and at the chance of your privacy.
- 2. Recover iOS System from various things – Fix your iOS to traditional from a black screen, recovery mode, and white screen of death and additional.
- 3. Fix iOS to normal while not data Loss – in contrast to iTunes or iCloud restore, this iOS system recovery software system won’t modification any knowledge on your device. Once it gets back to normal. Everything remains.
- 4. Work greatly with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch – despite the fact that you’re using the most recent iPhone 7, iPad Pro, or the previous iPhone 4, iPad 1, this iPhone data recovery is absolutely compatible with all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod bit.
- 5. 100% Secure – It won’t steal, modification or leak your knowledge on the device, either prison-breaking your device. All it will is get your broken device back to traditional.
Simply follow these steps to fix your disabled iPhone without iTunes
1. Download and launch dr.fone on your computer or system. The welcome screen has several options such as Transfer, Repair, Erase, etc. Tap on the “System Repair” option to start the process of repairing your iOS system.
2. Connect your iPhone to the system using a USB/lightning cable. It can be few moments as the application will recognize it automatically. Then click on the “Start” button to fix iOS to normal. Don’t be frustrated about your data because this process will not cause any data loss.
3. You will display a pop-up regarding Trust this computer once it detects your device. This process is not required, so cancel this pop-up message by clicking on the “X” button.
4. The following window has a “Download” button, before tapping on it, provide legal information related to your device model, firmware version. If you are not sure about anything, make sure to check all information.
5. Once you will provide correct information and click “Download“, it will automatically download the related firmware update for your iPhone or device. This process will take few minutes time and once complete the new window will appear. Make sure to uncheck “Retain native data” option and tap on the “Fix Now” button on the new window.
6. Next, the on-screen will appear with a confirmation code which you need to enter the box to confirm the system repair without retain data.
7. And you have done it successfully. You will be notified with a message where you may click “Try Again” if you are not happy with the results or simply click “Done“.
Dr.Fone toolkit – iOS Repair won’t wipe any data and settings on your iPhone touch once the iOS system restoring task is finished. All you need to do is obtaining your device connected and move forward with a couple of clicks. Then everything can get drained somewhat while a bit like an occasional time. This is the magic that dr.fone – Repair (iOS) does.
Additionally, iOS Repair works for all iOS devices, even the oldest iPhone 4 and also the newest iPhone XS. What a terrific and ideal iOS system restore tool you ought to have.
FoneLab – iOS system recovery is simple to use for contemporary hands. Connect your iPhone to computer or Mac, and this software system can find your device if it needs to be repaired. The straightforward but clear guide can direct you to repair iPhone system from abnormal to normal. Moreover, this iOS repair tool is safe enough. It solely fixes the iOS system, and cannot place your device data in danger. Once fixing, you may realize all of your data are well-arranged originally and not any data loss or modification.
1. First of all, run the “FoneLab – iOS System Recovery” on your computer from the iPhone repair tool and connect your iPhone using the USB cable.
2. It’ll detect your iPhone within a few minutes automatically. Then tap on “iOS System Recovery” option from the “More tools” of the program at the bottom of your device.
You will be directed to a screen and click “Start” to precede this process.
3. iOS System Recovery will install the latest iOS version on your iPhone once you provide the correct information on your device that has appeared in the new window. It’ll identify your device and provide you the compatible version of iOS to unlock a disabled iPhone without data loss. Once filling your correct device information, press “Repair” button to get the firmware.
4. Once downloaded, the repair process of your device will start.
5. To make your iPhone functional, it will be booted once completed the repairing process, and you will be able to use your iPhone as a brand new device.