Many unexpected things can happen with your mobile phones & if you want to rescue mobile data, here are some professional programs to help you out.
Why Need to Rescue Mobile?
Even with all the latest innovations and developments in the mobile world, still, your favorite handheld device is not accident-proof at all. The sad news is that accidents can pretty much happen every single day and sometimes, at the most unexpected times. Your phone could fall and break, or it could also be infected by a virus or worse, you could end up accidentally deleting some of your important files and data. When these accidents take place, there is always the risk that you will end up losing all of your precious phone data documents, contact, pictures, and videos.
As there is no way that you can stop much less predict when accidents will happen, the sole choice you’ve got is to backup all of your sensitive data for you to still recover them if an emergency situation happens. Unfortunately, not all phone users are into the habit of regularly doing a backup of their data that is why once such accidents occur, they will need a good data recovery tool to help them rescue mobile data. In this short guide, you will get to learn about the top 4 data recovery tools available in the market right now.
How to Choose a Right Tool to Rescue Mobile Data?
However, before you get started with learning about these tools, it is first important to become familiar with the elements which make a data recovery tool as something good and reliable. This way, you will be able to find easier to make the right choice when looking for the best program you can use. These elements are the following:
- A reliable data recovery tool comes with a simple user interface and is easy to use.
- The tool should give users the chance to recover different types of files.
- It must also have a functional and good preview feature for a selective data recovery and ensure that you recover the right data.
- The data scanning and analysis time must be quick as well to make sure that you will not spend a lot of time when you scan your phone.
Part 1. How to Rescue Mobile by iMobie PhoneRescue
Through uplifting both user and technical experience to a brand new standard in the industry, iMobie PhoneRescue is already upgraded to version 3. Two amazing improvements make PhoneRescue one of the best there is when it comes to iPhone data recovery, which includes the fluent user experience and the leading iOS data recovery capacity.
- This comes with one of the most wanted abilities for importing retrieved iOS data directly back to your iPhone device. It is this very groundbreaking feature which makes PhoneRescue as the most recommended software for data recovery for iOS devices.
- This helps you find back up to as much as 25 kinds of damaged, lost, or accidentally deleted iPhone or iPad data which covers messages, contacts, notes, photos, music, Safari bookmarks, Skype Message attachments, WhatsApp message attachments as well as other iOS content that you frequently use.
- This introduces the Smart Compare and Find, an exclusive feature for iPhone data recovery which lets you quickly pinpoint the items you need from the thousand ones.
- The iPhone data recovery capacity has seen improvements in both success rate and efficiency. The recovery rate of a mistaken deletion gets as much as 76 percent while the time for data analysis has been reduced to 65 percent.
- PhoneRescue has expanded the recovering power from particular data to the entire iOS data. Once an iOS device encounters a system crash, you can fix it easily with a mere click.
- The latest design of PhoneRescue fully meets the needs of a beginner to suggest scenarios regarding various methods of recovery for a more successful result.
The Not So Good
- This is paid software, so you have to spend some money to use it. However, you can request a refund if it failed in recovering your data.
How can data recovery software like PhoneRescue help you rescue mobile and retrieve the data you lost from your device? It is not too much of a mystery when you know the complete story behind. Typically, a deleted file is not overwritten right away on your iPhone disk for what happens most of the time is that its entry is deleted from your device’s file system index. This means that if you accidentally deleted a message on your phone, this data remains stored on your device, although you can no longer see this on the iPhone interface. When this happens, you can easily reverse deletion.
All you need to do is follow the steps below so that you can use PhoneRescue for recovering your lost data in your iPhone.
1. Start by downloading and installing the PhoneRescue software on your Mac or Windows computer.
2. Launch the PhoneRescue tool then connect your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad to your computer.
3. Choose the option for Recover from iOS Device then click on the forward button you can see on the lower part.
4.Wait for several seconds to allow it to analyze first your iPhone data.
5.Choose the Messages, Contacts, Notes or any other content that you would like to recover from your iPhone.
6.Choose on the specific content and thread then click on the Export to Device or Export to Computer button so that you can rescue mobile data you lost from your iPhone.
7.PhoneRescue offers an extremely fast process of iPhone Data Recovery, and the whole thing can be finished in the shortest time possible.
Part 2. How to Rescue Mobile by iMyFone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery
iMyFone D-Back iPhone data recovery for Mac or iMyfone D-Back iPhone data recovery is a high-quality data recovery software for iPhones that has the ability to recover various data, regardless of the reason why lost them. You may recover files through four data recovery modes, and these include Smart Recovery, Recover from iCloud Backup, Recover from the iTunes Backup, and Recover from iOS Device with ease. It also comes with a preview function that enables you to check the data that you like to recover.
- Support new iOS 14 and different iOS devices including iPhone 11, iPhone XS, iPhone 11 Pro Max, and so on.
- It supports repairing iOS system issues covering the fix iPhone 6 GPS not working, white screen of death, restoring iPhone from backup estimating time remaining stuck error , iPhone black screen of death, iPhone boot loop and other problems like iPhone stuck in recovery mode.
- Enable the users to preview recoverable data before recovery.
- Its 4 data recovery modes are easy to use.
- More than twenty-two file types can be recovered including text messages, contacts, photos, voice memos, history on WeChat, WhatsApp, Kik, Skype, getting the photos back from iCloud, and so on.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Smart Recovery mode is ideal for starters who do not know how to start recovery.
- Support more than 22 file types, even other non-mainstream apps including Kik messages and Voice Memos.
The Not So Good
- The software’s trial version has limited functions.
To get a personal license for Windows, users have to pay $49.95, and for Mac, the personal license costs $49.95 as well.
Steps to Use iMyfone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery
This software offers you a total of four modes to get back your deleted or lost data on iPad or iPhone. If you have not made any backup before deletion, select the mode of “Recover from iOS Device” to recover the lost data directly from the device without backup. If you have an iCloud or iTunes backup file that may contain missing data, consider choosing the modes “Recover from iCloud Backup” or Recover from iTunes backup to extract missing data from the backup file without restoring iPhone. You may also select the mode “Smart Recovery” which will let you scan your iOS device, iCloud backup or iTunes backup smartly in accordance with your selection on how you lost the data.
1. Select recovery mode. Consider downloading iMyfone D-Back into your computer. After that, launch the software and pick a suitable recovery mode found on the left panel.
2. Choose the lost file type. Once you have clicked the Start button, you have to check the file types you like to retrieve. You may connect your iPhone to your computer if you consider recovering directly from the iOS device mode.
3. Recover and preview lost data. Once you’re scanning is complete, the restored files will be displayed on the app window. Click the file tab and see the files that were already restored. After this, you may mark every data you like to save on your PC and click the Recover button.
All in all, the software is extremely simple and supports all iOS devices, which is compatible with the iOS 13 and both Windows and Mac versions are available. The tool works perfectly and won’t give you problems during the process of recovery.
Part 3. How to Rescue Mobile by Dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS Data Recovery
Dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS is also a well-known tool for iPhone Data Recovery designed and developed by WonderShare. It’s good for recovering erased content from Android and iOS mobile phones. It works immediately when there’s a problem. Just connect an iPhone to your computer, launch Dr.Fone, and with just a few clicks, the users may scan their mobile phones and see what information can be recovered and restored it instantly.
For iPhones, where the data can’t be recovered directly from your device, Dr.Fone may also recover information from your current iTunes backup file. Once the disaster strikes, Dr.Fone is the best chance of a user to get their data back.
- Available in any PC or Mac computer.
- It supports recovering Messenger attachments and Facebook Messenger.
- Fitted with the small tool that may fix iOS to normal once your iDevice cannot get access to the OS.
- It supports every old and newest iOS device.
The Not So Good
- It does not support recover videos, music, and some media files.
- The majority of functions are locked until it is upgraded to Pro version.
- A bit expensive and not free.
Part 4. How to Rescue Mobile by iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery
iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery for Mac is considered a high-grade data recovery software and it comes with features that are hard to beat. It also offers an in-depth scanning to help you in searching for various deleted files that you like to recover.
- Easy to recover iPhone files from the iCloud and iTunes backup.
- Easy to use.
- Different kinds of file types can be recovered.
- Simple user interface.
The Not So Good
- It takes some time to scan devices.
For Windows users, the personal license costs $69.95, and for Mac, the price of the personal license is $79.95.
Using this software is easy. All you have to do is to click to recover data through several data recovering modes.
Part 5. Comparison
If you are still having a hard time choosing which software would benefit you most, just take note of the primary differences of the software for you to determine the best for your needs.
|PhoneRescue||iMyfone D-Back||Dr.Fone - iOS Data Recovery||iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery|
|Recover from Device|
|Recover from iTunes & iCloud Backup|
|Import to Device|
|Preview before Recover|
|Price||$49.99||$49.95||$69.95 for Win & $79.95 for Mac||$69.95 for Win & $79.95 for Mac|