Rare Candy Pokemon Go introduced with Raid Battles. To get Rare Candy in Pokemon Go, you should beat Raid Bosses as well as complete Field Research tasks. In fact, Rare Candy Pokemon Go is different from the usual candy which is specific to species. These candies can then be converted to be utilized on any of the Pokemon.
PS: If you would like to know how to record Pokemon GO by powerful Pokemon Go Recorder, how to catch Pokemon Go Ditto and other Camera games, just switch to them.
What exactly is Rare Candy Pokemon Go?
With the introduction of Pokemon Go Battle Raids, new multiple items were introduced to the game. These items are rewards that are to be won by the players. Technical Machines and Rare Candy are those items that come as rewards in this version of the game.
As another innovative advancement, players now can grab up to three Rare Candy if they complete some tasks. It is needless to say that these Filed Research tasks are harder to play compared to others.
At earlier releases of the Pokemon game, the players earn candy for Pokemon in different ways. That is by hatching, evolving, walking or simply catching it. More importantly, the candy you earned was specific to the particular Pokemon which is involved with the process.
Pokemon players know that Larviatar with Pupitar and Tyranitar or Dratini with Dragonair and Dragonite are incredibly rare. So, getting a substantial amount of candy for those Pokemon to powerup or can be exceptionally difficult. Such a process might take even a month or two.
Nevertheless, Rare Candy Pokemon Go is applicable to any Pokemon. You can grab Rare Candy and convert it to which you like.
Getting Rare Candy Pokemon Go
Getting Rare Candy Pokemon Go can be necessarily done if you win Raid Battles. To win a Raid Battle, of course, you should beat Raid Boss. Well, you should essentially team up with other Pokemon Players in order to beat this Raid Boss.
In fact, the Raid Boss looks more aggressive and powerful when the raid tier is high. That means, if you beat Raid Boss in such aggressive level, you can get more Rare Candy. For instance, if you can beat a Magikarp (Tier 1), you might end up even with two rare candies. But you have a good chance of getting up to 12 rare candies if you can beat a Tier 5 Legendary.
In a nutshell, you can get more Rare Candies by winning more Battle Raids and beating more Raid Bosses.
There is another method to get Rare Candy Pokemon Go. That is simply by completing Field Research tasks that are more challenging. Well, this is a good opportunity to win Rare Candy for those who cannot Raid. However, the maximum number of Rare Candies you can win through this method is three.
Is it possible to purchase Rare Candy Pokemon Go?
Unfortunately, you cannot buy Rare Candy in Pokemon. However, there are ways to increase the chances of getting Rare Candy. To do that, you can consider buying premium raid passes. That would give you access to more Battle Raids. You can take part in more Battle Raids and then get more Rare Candy.
In which way you can use Rare Candy?
When you have won Rare Candy, you are free to use those candies on any Pokemon. The Pokemon might be of your selection. With that said, let’s see how to use them.
- First tap on the Menu button which is located towards the middle of the screen (bottom). This button appears more like a Poke Ball.
- Then, tap on the button called Items which is located at the bottom right-hand side of the screen.
- Then, tap on the Rare Candy. To do this, you should scroll the screen towards the bottom of the screen.
- You can then tap on the Pokemon for which you need to transfer the Rare Candy you got.
- You can either tap on + or – buttons. This will change the number of rare candies you intend to transfer.
- You can then tap on YES in order to confirm the transfer.
But if you wish to do it in another way, you can do the following.
- First of all, pick the Pokemon to begin the process.
- Then, tap on the Menu button which is located towards the middle (the button appears like Poke Ball).
- Then, go to the bottom left of the screen and tap on the Pokemon button.
- Tap on the Pokemon to which you intend to transfer the collected rare candy.
- Go to the bottom right-hand side corner of the screen and then tap on the Menu button.
- You should then move to the top right and then tap on the Items button.
- Scroll down towards the bottom and then tap on the Rare Candy.
- You can change the amount of rare candy to transfer simply by tapping on + or – buttons.
- In order to complete the transfer, you should tap on YES.
For which Pokemon you should transfer Rare Candy?
If truth to be told, getting Rare Candy and converting them is a pretty easy task. However, deciding what is to be converted is a pretty difficult task. That is particularly because there is not much rare candy with you (they are called “Rare” for a reason). Just like every player, you might be feeling really anxious about deciding how to transfer them. All you need is to make the best use of the Rare Candy you already have. Even if you have managed to collect a considerable amount of Rare Candy, you should know how to use them.
First and foremost, you should take some time and decide how will the collected Rare Candy help you. Then, it would be easier for you to decide where the collected Rare Candy should go.
Who are the best attackers in Pokemon Go?
Any player would agree that attackers are probably the most important characters of the game. Their value increases, particularly during the Raid Battle. In fact, you would need more than 10 of them. More importantly, all of them should be lifted at least to level 30. Well, needless to say, that such a process requires a large number of Rare Candies. This is when you can use Rare Candy for good.
Here is the list of best attackers in Pokemon Go
- Dragonite or Salamence
But you should remember that Geodude, Machop, and Exeggute nest. So, it is better that you use Rare Candy wisely on them.
Who are the best defenders in Pokemon Go?
As of now, high-level CP tends to decay pretty quickly. So, you will need to boost their power. Nevertheless, you should do it whenever you can afford to do so and when you really need it. You can have a maximum of 20 Gyms. However, there are some exceptions. Here are some of the best defenders.
What evolutions can we expect in the future?
As a matter of fact, you might be needing a lot of candies to play the next Generation of Pokemon. So, it better to keep those candies collected. As soon as the new generation is launched, you can use them immediately if you have them. Here are some of the evolutions to expect.
- You will see Magnemite will transform Magneton to Magnazone.
- Lickitung will become Lickilicky.
- Rhynhorn will evolve as Rhyperior.
- Tangela will become Tangrowth.
- Elekid will turn Electabuzz into the form of Electivire.
- Magby will transform Magmar into the form of Magmortar.
- Eevee will become Leafeon and also Glaceon.
- Porygon will transform Porygon2 into Porygon-Z.
- Aipom will be seen as Ambipom.
- Yanma will be seen as Yanmega.
- Murkrow will become a Honchkrow.
- Misdreavus will turn into Mismagius.
- Gligar will turn into Gliscor.
- Sneasel will become a Weavile.
- Swinub will transform Piloswine to Mamoswine.
- Togetic will be seen as Togekiss.
You should also consider that some Pokemon are ranging from Magnemite to Magmar to Murkrow nest. So, it is good not to spend Rare Candy on them. Instead, you can spend them on Gilgar, Lickitung, Porygon or Tangela if required.
You are pretty much ready when you have all the attackers ready, and all the defenders are evolved completely. Also, the defenders must be powered up completely. If you have any Rare Candies left even after the aforesaid preparation, you don’t have much to do. All you can do is to save them for future endeavors. Also, you can consider spending them if you have any favorite Pokemon. That means you may spend them on the coolest Pokemon just because you like them. Even if they aren’t either powerful attackers or defenders, you can use these Rare Candies on them.
Here are some clues;
- Pokemon that are about to be 100% and you need to max them
- Legendaries that are either perfect or close to being perfect and you need to power them up. You already know that Legendaries let you take a candy after walking for 20 KM. Needless to say that it is inefficient.
- Also, you can consider the regionals you have already collected (for the sake of showing off).
That is exactly how to get Rare Candy Pokemon Go and use them. We hope you liked our article. Good luck!