Accidentally deleting data from your iPhone can not only be embarrassing, but it can be stressful to try to get the data back once you’ve deleted it. Unless you’ve taken a recent data backup, which most iPhone users haven’t, then there is no standard and easy method available to get your hands back on that data. Fortunately, in this article, we are going to be showing you three different programs and how you can use each of these programs to restore contacts on iPhone & recover deleted contacts from iPhone 7 Plus / 7, without using a backup to restore the data.
Part 2. Using PhoneRescue to Restore Contacts on iPhone 7 Plus / 7
Part 3. Using iMyFone D-Back to Restore Contacts on iPhone 7 Plus / 7
The first method which we are going to be looking at is with Dr.Fone – iPhone Data Recovery and how you can use this program to restore contacts on iPhone.
Because we are going to be using Dr.Fone – iPhone Data Recovery, make sure that you have downloaded and installed the program on your computer before you jump into the steps below.
Step #1 – First, launch the program on your computer and connect your iPhone to the computer using the appropriate USB cable. Click “Recover“.
Step #2 – Using the panel on the left, click on “Recover from iOS Device“.
Step #3 – From this menu, you will be able to select the data types which you want the program to scan. Select “Contacts”, and any other data types which you want to be recovered, and click “Start Scan” at the bottom of the program.
Step #4 – A scan will now start, and once it is complete, you will be able to browse all of the data which has been detected by the scan.
Step #5 – Take a few minutes to go through each of the contacts which have been detected and after selecting the ones which you want to be recovered, click on the “Restore to Device” option at the bottom of the display.
Step #6 – Once your contacts are recovered, you have successfully recovered deleted contact information from your iPhone.
This is just the first of the three best methods out there which allow you to recover deleted contacts from iPhone 7 Plus / 7.
In this second method, our focus will be PhoneRescue. This program has so much to offer although, for this method, we are going to show you how to restore contacts on iPhone & recover deleted contacts from iPhone 7 Plus / 7 with it.
Make sure that before this method, you should download and install the PhoneRescue program on your computer.
Step #1 – Launch the PhoneRescue program and connect your iPhone to the computer using the most appropriate USB cable.
Step #2 – Once the program has loaded up, click on the “Recover from iOS Device” option, and click on the arrow to begin the process.
Note: if you want to use any of the other recovery options, simply click on them and read the information which is shown.
Step #3 – Your device will now be scanned by PhoneRescue, and once the scan is complete, you will be able to browse all of the data which has been detected on your device.
Step #4 – Click on “Contacts” on the left panel, and take a few moments to go through each of the detected contacts and select those were accidentally deleted from your iPhone.
Note: if you click on each of the contacts which are shown, you will be able to view all of the information which has been saved with that contact.
Step #5 – After selecting the accidentally deleted contacts, click on either of the icons at the bottom right and within just a couple of seconds, you will be able to access the deleted contacts on your iPhone once again.
If you want to recover deleted contacts from iPhone directly to the iPhone, then click on the icon on the left. However, if you want to recover the contact information to your computer, click on the icon on the right.
This method is just as effective as the first method which we looked, but there is still one more program which we are going to look at before we compare all three of the methods.
For this final method, we are going to be looking at iMyFone D-Back and how you can use this program to recover deleted contacts from iPhone 7 Plus / 7 in just a few minutes.
You are required to use the iMyFone D-Back program for this method so before you start the steps below, make sure that you have the program downloaded and installed.
Step #1 – Load iMyFone D-Back on your computer and connect your iPhone to the computer with the appropriate USB cable.
Step #2 – Once the program has loaded, click on the “Smart Recovery” feature, and click “Start” to begin the data recovery process.
Step #3 – On the next menu, you will be prompted to select the reason that you lost the data. Click on the most relevant reason, and the most suitable recovery option will be used.
Step #4 – The following menu will ask you to select the data types which you want to be recovered. For this method, select “Contact”, although feel free to select any of the other data types too. Click on “Next”.
Step #5 – Once you’ve done that, you will be taken to another display which will ask you to connect your iPhone if you haven’t already done so already. Click “Scan” to begin the scan.
Step #6 – The scan should only take a few minutes, although it depends on how much data is stored on your iPhone. Once the scan is finished, you will be able to browse all of the data which has been detected on your iPhone.
Step #7 – Using the panel on the left, click on “Contact” and go through each of the contacts to find the ones which were deleted and which you want to recover. Select these contacts.
Step #8 – After selecting all of the contacts which you want to restore contacts on iPhone, click on “Recover” and in just a few seconds, the contacts will be available on your iPhone once again.
This concludes our methods, and as you can see, all three of the methods and programs which we’ve discussed above are fantastic options and get the job done in no time at all.
Pros and Cons
- There are several recovery options available when using Dr.Fone – iPhone Data Recovery. You can recover data directly from the iPhone, from an iTunes backup, or from an iCloud backup.
- When recovering data, you can select different data types to be scanned. This can save a lot of time and will prevent you from recovering a lot of unnecessary data.
- Once the recovery scan is complete, you are able to preview the data before you restore contacts on iPhone 7 Plus / 7. You can also recover the data to either your device or to your computer.
- This program is compatible with all of the most recent iOS versions and iPhone models, as well as both Mac and PC computers.
- Although there is a free version of the program available, you must purchase the program to get access to all of the features which it has to offer.
- When you are using PhoneRescue, you can recover data using three different recovery features.
- There is an “iOS Repair Tools” feature with PhoneRescue. This feature allows you to fix frozen screen issues, black screen issues, or unresponsive iOS issues.
- If you are unsure of how some of the recovery methods work or you are unsure of which method would be the most helpful for you, after selecting one of them you will be able to view all of the information about that method.
- Once the scan is complete, and all of your data has been detected, you are able to freely browse the different data types and select which data you want to recover.
- You can recover different data types on top of contact information.
- You can either recover your contact information straight onto your iPhone device or keep it on your computer as a backup.
- You are not able to have the program selectively scan for data to recover and because of that, the scan may take longer as it will scan for all of the data which is stored on your device.
- If you aren’t someone who knows a lot about technology and you just want to recover deleted contacts from iPhone, the “Smart Recovery” feature takes care of the entire process for you.
- Some people take regular backups of their iPhone data, and if this is you, then you are able to recover your contact information from an iTunes backup or an iCloud backup too.
- The “Fix iOS System” feature allows you to fix any iOS issues which you run into, such as your iPhone becoming unresponsive.
- Once the recovery scan is complete, you can browse through all of the data which has been found so that you can selectively recover data and save yourself time.
- If you are recovering data from either an iTunes backup or an iCloud backup, you must recover it onto your computer and afterward store it on your iPhone manually.
What These Programs Have in Common
Below we have put together a shortlist of some of the different features which each of these programs has in common.
- To use any of these programs, you must have access to a computer. This may seem like a negative point although at the moment, due to the iOS system, there are no available methods which help iPhone users to recover deleted contacts from iPhone while they are using their iPhone.
- To get access to all of the feature which these programs have to offer, you must purchase them.
- Each of these programs has an incredibly user-friendly interface, are easy to use, and will get the job done in just a few short minutes.
- All of these programs include several different data recovery methods and allow you to recover data straight from your device, from iTunes, or even from your iCloud account.
Which Method to Use to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone 7 Plus / 7?
Throughout this article, we have discussed three fantastic programs and have shown you how to use each of these programs to recover any contact information which has been deleted from your iPhone. Each of these programs come with their own set of useful features and so deciding which program to use is a difficult thing to do.
To select a program to use to recover deleted contacts from iPhone, weigh out the pros and cons which we have discussed and then consider which features you would find most useful.
If you still aren’t sure about which method you want to use, try them all out and consider which is the best and easiest to use for you.
All in all, there is no shortage of methods available when it comes to Restore contacts on iPhone & Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone 7 Plus / 7. Each of these programs will do a fantastic job and will help you to restore any lost contact information onto your iPhone in no time at all. After selecting which program you want to use and following each of the steps which we’ve provided, you’ll quickly be able to access the contact information once again.