A RAW image refers to the files that are not processed yet and they can be tempered minimally. It means that you cannot print or edit the RAW images. They are created by all leading brands. Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac lets you recover Lost RAW Image from Digital Camera on Mac with ease, even if you have accidentally or deliberately deleted or lost them because of any reason. The software supports various operating systems and devices.
General idea of the RAW image files
The file format of RAW images can be CR2, NED, CRW, ARW, MRW, PEF, ORF, DNG, X3F, RAD, and several other usual RAW formats. These files are roughly two to six times heavier than the regular JPEG files. If you have a DSLR camera, you must be fond of collecting memories from your favorite moments with your friends, family, and colleagues. However, the chances are that you may lose these images because of any reason such as virus attacks when you transfer your files, formatting the memory card, system errors, an illegal operation, etc. when you access these files. At such times, you may find yourself in shock if you lose your favorite photos.
Problems with lost RAW images of DSLR camera
In case you lose your images, you would definitely want to recover Lost RAW Image from Digital Camera on Mac. However, in many cases, people feel utter shock and they simply become clueless about what to do. Once the memory card stops previewing the processed files, it converts them into RAW format, which cannot be accessed by the users. In this case, you must not use your memory card or camera to click new photos to verify whether the camera is working properly or not. This will cause more data loss than already done. Now the last resort to have your images back is to use Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac. This is a powerful program that can recover your images without any data loss.
There are hundreds of image recovery software in the market that claim to give the lost data back to you. However, many of them lose some of the data while recovering them. Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac lets you recover your RAW files even if you have lost all the images stored on your memory card. You can use this program in the following scenarios:
- Recover the lost or deleted RAW image files of the DSLR camera on your Mac safely, completely, and quickly.
- You can use three modes of recovery to help recover your lost RAW files in different circumstances.
- The program supports recovering data from the hard drive, recycle bin, flash drive, memory card, camcorders, and digital camera.
- You can preview the lost images and then choose the ones you want to recover. This means that you can make selective recovery of your data rather than recovering all unnecessary files.
- Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac supports Windows 7 /8/ 10/ Vista/ XP, Mac OS X like 10.6, 10.7, 10.9, 10.8, 10.10 EL Capitan, Yosemite, Sierra on Macbook, iMac, and Mac Pro.
In case you have lost your images on the memory card of your DSLR camera or you have accidentally damaged your device, you can use Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac. The software will support and help you recovering your lost images without losing any data.
When you have experienced the flawless operations of Mac, you do not expect any unprecedented occurrence. However, you cannot fight with a machine when it decides to misbehave. Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac lets you recover all your lost photos in the safest way possible. The program supports brands such as Hitachi, Toshiba, Sony, Apple, Microsoft, Seagate, IBM, Kingston, Samsung etc.
Another version of this software supports Windows as well.
You can follow the steps given below to recover your photos in the most efficient manner:
Step 1. Download and install Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac on your PC.
Step 2. Run the software. You will find the following options:
- Lost File Recovery: This lets you recover the images lost if you accidentally or deliberately deleted them with commands, if you have emptied them from the Trash, or lost them from the corrupted or formatted partition.
- RAW Recovery: This lets you recover your files if you could not recover them with ‘Lost File Recovery’. This also works even if your files do not have specific names or folder structure.
- Partition recovery: With this option, you can search lost, deleted, corrupted, or resized partitions first. Then, you can recover your lost files.
- Resume Recovery: This option lets you import your saved results of the scan to resume an earlier recovery session.
Select ‘RAW Recovery‘ tab given on the home screen of the software.
Step 3. Click the memory drive titled with the name of your digital camera on the list that appears. This will enable deep scanning of your files.
Step 4. Click the ‘Filter Options‘ tab given at the bottom of the page. Highlight the bullet titled ‘Scan For All Files’.
Step 5. Choose your file type and check the box given adjacent to ‘Images‘. Click ‘Scan’.
Step 6. Once the memory card is scanned, you will be able to preview your lost RAW files. Select the files you want to recover and save them to another device.
Crucial tips while recovering RAW image files
You can comfortably use Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac to recover Lost RAW Image from Digital Camera on Mac and regain your peace of mind. The software also lets you recover various other files such as audio, video, emails, and archives. However, you must keep these things in mind while dealing with your data:
- Keep your PC in a hygienic environment free of dust.
- Backup your data regularly.
- Use a UPS device for your desktop and keep a battery backup with your laptop.
- Use a good quality anti-virus program.
- Protect the PC from static electricity, which may erase your data or damage the internal components.
Now that you have Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac with you to recover all kinds of lost photos, you do not have to worry. However, it is better to be safe than sorry and be cautious with your data.