Password adds security to your system. It keeps all the data and files safe and secure. Adding a password to your PC or laptop is quite common these days. This prevents other people from getting access to your system. Therefore, your data remains safe if you put a password.
However, there are times when you get frustrated by entering the password each time you turn on your system. It is quite understandable that entering passwords, again and again, can be annoying. If you are one of those who can relate to this situation, then do not skip any part of this article. We have found four techniques to remove Windows password. Moreover, we have added two separate sections to give you additional information about different aspects related to the Windows password.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started.
Yes, you can definitely remove Windows password. However, by default, Windows 10 directs you to login screen each time you turn on the system. If the account is linked by a password, the default computer screen at the time of logging in the account will be displayed.
It is advisable to write a powerful password on Windows 10. At this time, too, it is quite annoying to enter the password every time while opening the system. However, you have a choice to disable this option. Just ensure that you do this when you are away from everyone in a protected environment. If you carry out this process in front of someone, they might take advantage of the situation and hamper your data in the future.
If you want to know about four easy techniques to remove Windows password, then do not skip this part.
1. Command Prompt
The first method is to remove the password with the help of the command prompt. The steps mentioned below will guide you on how to do it.
Steps to remove Windows password
1. Type ‘netplwiz’ in the search box of Windows.
2. Select an application from the results of the search. You will be directed to a ‘User Accounts’ option where you will notice every user account.
3. Select the account that you wish to turn off the login display from. Now, uncheck a tiny box that says ‘Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.’
4. Now, you will be required to enter a password. This step is to make sure that the authorized person is making changes in the settings.
5. Type the account password.
6. Tap on the ‘OK’ option.
This method might appear difficult to a lot of people, but the steps are very easy to follow. You just have to read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes. Try this method and see if it works for you. Besides, here you will learn more about how to unlock Android phone password without factory reset as well as how to perform installed Apps Transfer without reInstalling by SymMover easily.
2. Local Users and Groups Snap-in
It is easy to remove Windows password with the help of local users and group snap-ins. We have prepared a detailed guide for you to understand properly.
Steps to remove Windows password
1. Hold the Windows button and R button at the same time to launch the Run box. Enter’ lusrmgr.msc,’ then tap on the ‘OK’ option.
2. As soon as the Local Users and Groups Snap-in window opens, select Users options that are present at the left part of the Window. Now, right click on the ‘Administrator’ option that is present in the center and tap on the ‘Set Password’ button.
3. Tap on the ‘Proceed’ button on the Window. Write a fresh password and then confirm the password in the next box. Select the ‘OK’ button.
4. The password will be successfully removed.
This is an easy technique, and the steps are quite simple to understand. If the above method doesn’t work for you, use this one.
One more alternative to remove Windows password is with the use of Settings in Windows.
Steps to remove Windows password
1. Select the Windows button, and I button to open ‘Settings.’ Once the Settings window opens, select the ‘Accounts’ option.
2. Click on the ‘Sign-in’ option on the left side of the Window. Now, select the ‘Change’ option below the ‘Password’ part.
3. Type the existing password and select the ‘Next’ option.
Now, let the password section be empty and tap on the ‘Next’ option.
Another simple method to remove Windows password is with the use of Settings.
If you want solutions to remove Windows password in case you don’t remember it anymore, it is advisable to take help from a Windows password remover. Passper WinSenior is the best tool to solve your issue. It will remove Windows password quickly and easily. We will guide you on how to use Passper WinSenior.
Before getting into the steps, download Passper WinSenior from the official site and install it. An important point to remember is if you do not remember the Windows password, you need to use Passper on a different device.
Step to remove password with Windows password remover
1. Plug in a USB drive, DVD, or CD to produce a bootable disk. Now, select the ‘Create’ option to make a bootable disk. As soon as the burning procedure finishes, eject the USB drive, DVD, or CD.
2. Now plug in the burned USB, DVD, or CD in the locked system. A locked system means the PC that you wish to remove the password from. Now, choose the type and brand of the PC that you own. You will obtain a key to enter the boot menu.
3. Hold the key till the time boot menu displays on the screen. Now, select USB, DVD, or CD and the OS of the locked system.
4. Tap on the ‘Next’ option to proceed.
5. Choose the ‘Remove Windows Password’ option as well as the account for which you have to remove the password. Tap on the ‘Remove’ option.
6. Wait for a few minutes; your Windows password will be removed.
In case you have misplaced the Windows password, then take the help of ‘Microsoft’s Online Password Reset Page.’ It is a fine choice to remove Windows password. Do not forget that this tool will reset the password. Here is a guide on how to use this tool.
Steps to reset Windows password
1. Head to the ‘Microsoft’s Online Password Reset Page.’
2. Type your email address that is linked to Microsoft account.
3. Tap on the ‘Next’ option.
4. You will receive one verification code on your Microsoft account that is registered with Microsoft.
5. Enter the verification code in the required field.
In case you can’t access your mail, select the ‘I can’t access this verification option’ link.
On the other hand, if you get access to that email, then type the verification code in the desired field. After entering the verification code, you will see a page where you have to answer some security questions. The set of questions are created when you make an account on Microsoft. If everything goes perfectly, you can reset the password and make a new one.
The last method is for those people who do not wish to remove the Windows password. Using ‘Microsoft’s Online Password Reset Page’ will allow you to reset the password instead of removing it.
The whole article is based around removing Windows password and Windows password remover. All these methods should be tried in a secure environment. Avoid using these techniques in front of strangers. If you wish to remove Windows password, then these are the best ways to get your work done. Select the method that is suitable for you and fits your needs.
Apart from this information, if you have any other queries or doubts, let us know in the comment section. We will reply to your doubts as soon as possible. Feel free to share your experience after trying these methods. We will be glad to know.