Why Need to Do Samsung Galaxy S5 Root?
Samsung Galaxy S5 has been one of the best phones Samsung has come up with. And maybe that is the reason why it is still surging in popularity. With applications like heart rate censor, total step calculation, most accurate GPS system till date, and all in a compact and bug-free operating system.
Samsung Galaxy S5 is authentic, reliable and very user-friendly. But it has been about three years since it came out and much has changed since then. And so, today Samsung Galaxy S5 might seem old and obsolete nowadays, unless of course, there was a way to overhaul and update it completely.
And essentially there is! This method of updating is called rooting. And to root S5, from a programming point of view, you will have to do hours of coding, learning the machine language, and then bypass all the firewall filters and make changes directly in the operating system of your phone. And unless you are a master programmer, going by this method, regardless of how many hours you spend on Reddit or YouTube to study the process, you are bound to fail. And if you fail in the Samsung Galaxy S5 root, you might end up crashing the whole system, with a warranty that will be null, due to the attempt of rooting.
But fear not, there is another way of rooting your device. A way that is as easy as a single click, because it is a single click! In this article we will use the iSkysoft Toolbox- Android Root, to root S5. In part 1, we will look at the complete procedure of Samsung Galaxy S5 root and in part 2, we will look at all the things you can do after the root S5. But before that, let us take a look at all the features of iSkysoft Toolbox- Android Root:
- It is one of the best one click tool programs that will give you amazing results.
- The software is compatible with more than 7000 Android devices and can root S5 easily.
- There is no chance of any disclosure of your information, as the root does all its work swiftly and without hassle.
- The software is 100% secure, so while you do Samsung Galaxy S5 root, you do not have to worry about corrupting any files or losing any valuable data at all.
- You do not have to understand even the basics of programming to root S5 while using this software. Its user-friendly interface will do the job for you with complete ease.
Now let us take a look at the Part 1 which will be on how to do Samsung Galaxy S5 root.
Before we begin to root S5 with the help of iSkysoft Toolbox- Android root, we need to look at the following points to prepare for the coming Samsung Galaxy S5 root.
- Before even beginning the root, you need to first, backup all of your Samsung Galaxy S5 data into your computer. As rooting tends to be a bit risky endeavor, you would not want your phone to lose all data in the process.
- The first thing before rooting your Samsung Galaxy S5 is to find “Developer Options” on your phone to allow USB Debugging mode. This mode enables your computer to access your phone’s file and root it. But because of security reasons, the “Developer Options” is always difficult to find in phones.
- To find “Developer Options” on your phone, you need to open the Settings application in your Samsung Galaxy S5 and click on the section of “About Phone”. Once you are in, you will need to note down your device’s build number which you will find here.
- Take this number and tap on it for around five to seven times so that “Developer Options can be unlocked”.
- Always charge your phone fully before rooting. And make sure that it stays on during the root process. Because if your phone shuts down due to lack of battery during the Samsung Galaxy S5 root session, all your applications will fail and the system will be dead. This will entirely annihilate your phone’s processes.
- Make sure you use a Windows based PC to perform Samsung Galaxy S5 root.
Now let us get started with root S5 shall we?
Here are the steps you need to follow to perform Samsung Galaxy S5 root while using iSkysoft Toolbox – Android Root on your PC.
1. Download the software: Download and install the iSkysoft Toolbox –Android Root on your phone. Then launch the software and connect your phone to your computer via USB cable. Let the software locate your device and then move on to the next step.
2. Click on “Root Now”: After your software has launched and fully recognized your Samsung Galaxy S5. You can root S5 by clicking on the “Root Now” option and confirm it and watch as the process begins.
3. Finish the root: After the process will be finished, you Samsung Galaxy S5 root will be done. Now your device is open to all new possibilities and is not restricted by its parent programming and can be customized, upgraded, and changed according to your whim.
Now that you have finished rooting S5, you need to understand all the benefits that come with rooting your device and here are they:
Samsung Galaxy S5 root is one of the most commonly done roots currently worldwide. And after you are done rooting, you have a direct access to your phone’s root programming, which you can change and enhance your phone any way you want. And here are some of the advantages that can be gained after root S5.
- Run and Delete anything: The first advantage that comes after Samsung Galaxy S5 root is that you receive the ability to delete even the most factory basic software programs, which frankly speaking, you always wanted to, get rid of. And not just that, you also have the ability to download and any software that you could not pre-root S5. This opens a whole new plethora of possibilities for your device.
- Opening up more space: The second advantage that comes with Samsung Galaxy S5 root is the fact that after you are done deleting all the unwanted applications and junks which you couldn’t do pre-root S5, there is much more space. The space that now your phone will run on will be much vaster than it was before. And now you can also move main applications of your phone to an external memory, to free up more space in your internal memory. This makes your phone even faster.
- Ability to play custom ROMs: The pre-installed company ROM is not even close to as powerful and better in functionality that a custom ROM can be. And by doing the Samsung Galaxy S5 root, you will have the central command in your hand. So, you can actually delete the inadequate pre-installed ROM and change it with a custom ROM. This custom ROM will enhance your device’s performance in terms of speed, parallel working, and improve light color, saturation of colors on your screen, and much more!
- A better firewall: After finishing up with Samsung Galaxy S5 root, you can make your device more secure than it ever was. Normally Android phones are at higher risk of hacking due to their lack of a strong firewall system. But after root S5, you can install a powerful firewall and anti-virus that will take care of all the virus attacks your device may face.
We hope this article has helped you understand how to perform the Samsung Galaxy S5 root and learn about all the things you can do afterward.