Top Three Samsung Kies Alternative Tools – Data Backup & Restore
Why We Need Samsung Kies Alternative?
Samsung is one of the most famous and successful smart phone companies in the world today. Their smart phones have given a strong challenge to Apple’s iPhones. Year after year, Samsung smart phones seem to be over taking the world by storm. Their Galaxy S series and the notepads and much more are the gizmos of choice today. Besides being much more affordable than iPhones, Samsung smart phones are also much more upgradable and come with many free extensions that can be used by any one, anytime. Samsung smart phones also happen to be the most sophisticated and easy to use devices.
Their Android operating system allows them to connect and easily work with any of the hundreds of Android devices from different companies, leaving the iOS on its own. And yet, Apple seems to have a better interface application like the iTunes that lets it manipulate many of the features of iPhone.
While Samsung does have its Samsung Kies, and it is used by hundreds of thousands of people for working on their phone’s interfaces, downloading updates, and transferring data from your phone to your PC, phone to phone, or PC to phone. And yet, a huge chunk of the population that actually uses the Samsung Kies software is not very happy with its interface. They complain that it is not as dynamic as it should be, it is slow, and has a complicated interface that confuses a lot of people. And after all that, there have also been reported cases of many bugs that are prevalent in Samsung Kies that pushes its users in search for Samsung Kies alternatives.
And in this article, we will look at the top three different software that can be used as Samsung Kies alternatives. All of these software are tested and verified and are also rated to be the best software that you can use for data management in your Samsung smart phone or any other Android operating smart phone as well. So, let us begin:
Part 2: Top 2 Samsung Kies alternative – dr.fone – (Android) Transfer
Part 3: Top 3 Samsung Kies alternative – dr.fone – Switch
Part 1: Top 1 Samsung Kies alternative – dr.fone – Android Data Backup & Restore
dr.fone – Android Data Backup and Restore is the most suggestive and preferred Samsung Kies alternative that is up for usage in the market today. It has an incredibly easy to understand interface that is combined with a beautifully designed layout that can take care of all of your data management needs and much more! And here are a few of its features that you can use on your Samsung smart phone:
- Come with a brilliant one-click backup tool option that can be used on all Android devices and not just Samsung devices.
- Have a special feature that ensures that no overwriting of backup files is done over the already existing backup files in your computer.
- It also comes with a guarantee of performing fast data backup and transfer without any loss of data of any kind.
- Can be used to perform the backup of contacts, messages, gallery, videos, applications, audios, application data, emails, chats, and many more types of documents and files.
- It also comes with a capability of restoring data from one Android device to another quite easily.
- Supported by almost all Android devices in the market today.
Now let us look at how to do data management of your Samsung device with the help of dr.fone – Android Data Backup & Restore as a Samsung Kies alternative. We will divide this into two categories, the first will feature on how to backup your Samsung device with the dr.fone, and the second one will feature on how to restore the backed-up files from your PC to your Samsung device.
1.How to backup your Samsung device using dr.fone – Android Data Backup & Restore
Simply follow the steps below to perform the backup of your Samsung device with the help of the dr.fone:
Step 1: Download and launch the dr.fone on your PC and connect your Samsung smart phone to your PC with the help of a USB cable. Once, the software recognizes your Samsung device, click on the option of ‘Backup & restore‘ on the main menu.
Step 2: Once, the Data backup and restore option is open, you will be able to find ‘backup‘ option. Click on it and move on to the next step.
Step 3: Now, when you press backup button on the window, the software will begin scanning your Samsung device, and once it is done, it will show all of your files in different categories in front of you. Simply select all the files that you want to backup, and then click on ‘Backup’.
Step 4: Your backup will begin and wait until it finishes. After finishing, the software will give you a notification about it and then you will be able to click on ‘View the Backup’ to look at all the files you have backed up.
This way you will have backed up all your Samsung device files in your computer with the help of dr.fone as a Samsung Kies alternative. And you can easily access and restore all of these files into your Samsung smart phone whenever you want. But to do that, let us take a look at the second part below.
2.How to restore your backed-up files using dr.fone – Android Backup & Restore on your Samsung smart phone.
If you wish to restore all of your files that you had backed up earlier, simply follow the steps that are written below:
Step 1: Open the dr.fone software on your computer and connect your Samsung device to your computer with the help of a USB cable.
Step 2: Once the software recognizes your Samsung device, click on ‘backup &restore’ option again wait for the next window to pop up and then move on to the next step.
Step 3: This time, click on ‘Restore‘ option, and once you do that, all the backup files that you had saved earlier will be opened in front of you. You can look at their thumbnails and also preview them all.
Step 4: Carefully choose and select all the files that you wish to restore to your Samsung device and click on ‘Restore’.
Step 5: The restoration process of your files will begin. And once, it is completed, you will get a notification that the restoring has been completed. Check the files in your phone to make sure no data has been lost.
Now, you have understood how to use dr.fone – Android Backup&Restore as a Samsung Kies alternative. There are many features that you can use with the software to manage all of your data on your Samsung device.
But now, let us look at two more software that you can use as alternatives to Samsung Kies.
Part 2: Top 2 Samsung Kies alternative – dr.fone – Transfer (Android)
In this part we will focus on dr.fone – Android Transfer, an amazing software that can be used as a Samsung Kies alternative, it is easy to use, fast in performance and can easily be used as a perfect data management software for your Samsung device. It is one of the most spectacular software created by Wondershare that you can use for your data management requirements for not just your Samsung smart phone, but also for almost all of the Android operating system devices. It is free to download and can be accessed on both Mac and Windows personal computers. Below is a list of some of the applications that you can use dr.fone – Transfer (Android) for:
- It can easily be used to transfer all of your data including messages, emails, videos, audios, chats, contacts, notes, documents, photos, and much more between your Android device and your personal computer.
- Transfer, import, export and manage all of your files including music, audios, photos, videos, documents, emails, chats, contacts, and messages from one Android device to another.
- It is specially designed to be a powerful toolkit that can be used for backup and restoration of all of your files from your Samsung smart phone and all of your Android devices.
- Come with enhanced features made to protect your Samsung device, clean it, and make it much faster and perform better.
- It can also be used to take complete control of your Samsung device with the help of your computer. You can install and delete applications, update the device software and even root it to enhance its working!
- Can be accessed on almost all of the Android devices in the market today and is compatible with all versions of Android.
And so, you can use dr.fone – Transfer as your go to Samsung Kies alternative. But we still have one last software that you can use instead of Samsung Kies. And here it is:
Part 3: Top 3 Samsung Kies alternative – dr.fone – Switch
dr.fone – Phone Switch is another one of the amazing software designed by Wondershare and can be easily used as your data manager for your Samsung device. It is compatible with Windows and Macintosh, and it can be accessed by all Android devices including Samsung, Motorola, ZTE, Google, LG, Huawei, HTC, Sony, and many more! And here’s a list of all the features that you can use with dr.fone – Phone Switch:
- It has a brilliant one-click data transfer feature that you can use to transfer data from one Android device to another.
- Support more Samsung devices than Samsung Kies itself.
- Help you transfer all types of data from your PC to Android device and vice-versa.
- Can also be used to transfer data from Android to iOS.
- It also supports in backing up files from Kies, iTunes, Blackberry, and iCloud.
- You can easily backup and restore data on your Samsung device.
So, we hope that we have helped you find some good Samsung Kies alternatives that you can use for your data management needs. Choose the one you find easy to understand and the one which provides you with the best features that you require.