How to Transfer Music from Android to iPhone 7 Plus / 8 Plus / X
Apple always manages to be in the news and this time it is because of the launch of their new iPhone, i.e. iPhone 8 and iPhone 7 Plus. These phones have arrived with multiple fresh features, many of which are presumed to surprise the Smartphone industry. If you are currently using any other Android phone, you have countless reasons to switch to iOS, the primary reason being an ease of use. Only an iOS user can tell you what it feels like to glide from one feature of an iPhone to the other, which can never be experienced in an Android phone.
If you have already bought iPhone X or iPhone 8 Plus, you would want to transfer your data to the new iPhone from the Android device. No one wants to lose their photos, videos, contacts, applications, notes, documents, and any other such data. All of us need this information to stay in touch with our friends, family, and colleagues; and keep our precious memories with us. In order to transfer all your music data seamlessly to your iPhone X/8/7 Plus/7/6S/6, you would require a high quality Phone Manager since cloud services for Android and iOS are not compatible with each other.
dr.fone – The Most Recommended Phone Manager for iPhone
dr.fone is a unique program among the Phone Managers available in the market because of its remarkable features. The software lets you transfer Music from Android to iPhone 7 Plus along with other data such as photos, videos, SMSs, contacts, documents, and several other data. The seamless user interface of the software makes it simple to use. With just one click of a button, you can move all your data from one phone to the other.
Features of dr.fone
- With dr.fone, you can transfer your data from a Samsung phone to an iPhone. The data may include photos, videos, music, SMS, contacts, and much more.
- You can backup your photos, videos, music, SMS, contacts, and much more to your PC and restore them to any phone whenever you want.
- You can import, export, and manage your SMSs and contacts, de-duplicate your contacts, respond to your SMSs from your PC, and perform many other such tasks.
- You can manage your files on your SD card with the software.
- The One-Click Root feature of the software lets you root any of your Android tablets or phones so that you can have full control over your Android device.
- The Application Manager of dr.fone lets you backup, import, install, or uninstall your Mobile Applications in batches.
- You can use the iTunes Manager to sync your music from iTunes to the music player of Android or move your music from the Android device to the iTunes.
- dr.fone is absolutely compatible with more than 3000 Android devices running Android 2.2 to Android 8.0 with brands such as Samsung, Huawei, LG, HTC, Motorola, Sony, etc.
Section 1: How you can transfer Music from Android to iPhone 7 Plus completely
It is really simple to transfer Music from Android to iPhone 7 Plus with dr.fone – Switch. You can do it with just one click using ‘Switch’ tab given on the main page of the software. Please follow the instructions given below to understand the entire procedure:
Download dr.fone on your PC and install it.
Select ‘Switch‘ button given on the homepage.
You will be prompted to select your target device, which is Apple iPhone 7 Plus in this case.
Once you select your target device and proceed further, the software requires you to select the categories of data you want to transfer such as music, videos, contacts, photos, and playlists. You can transfer all or part of this data from your source device to your target device.
Since you are moving music in this case, select ‘Music‘ by checking it. If you want to delete the music from the source device, you can check the box titled, ‘Clear data before copy‘.
Click ‘Start Transfer‘.
The software will initiate transfer Music from Android to iPhone 7 Plus.
Section 2: How to transfer Music from Android to iPhone 7 Plus selectively
You might have got bored of all or part of your music on your Android phone, and you may not want all of it on your new iPhone 7 Plus. For any reason, you may want to transfer Music from Android to iPhone 7 Plus by choosing and ignoring a few songs. dr.fone – Transfer (Android) lets you select all kinds of data and then transfer it to your new device. Follow the instructions given below to understand the procedure:
Download and install dr.fone on your PC and launch it.
From the drop down menu given on the top left corner of the homepage, select your source device.
Connect your iPhone 7 Plus to the PC.
Click ‘Music‘ button given on the top menu bar.
Mark the music files from the list of songs you want to transfer to the new device.
Click ‘Export‘ button given on top of the music list and select ‘Export to iPhone 7 Plus‘. You can also use this option to transfer music to your PC or iTunes.
If you have made a playlist on your Android phone, you can also transfer the playlist directly to the new device so that you do not to select the music manually.
It is so simple to transfer music from an Android device to an iOS device or vice versa with dr.fone, which guarantees safety and security of your mobile data. Along with your favorite music, you can also use this software to transfer all kinds of data from your old Android device to your new iPhone X/8/7 Plus.