It is not easy to transfer data from a mobile platform to another platform. For example, from iOS to Android phones. The data are not restricted to contacts or messages, including social media messages like WhatsApp messages. To transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 8 one should ensure that the WhatsApp messages are backup first before moving them to another phone. Dr.Fone – WhatsApp Transfer, Backup, & Restore is a good safe, and reliable method to back up the data.
This program would help in ensuring that seamless transfer of data would take place between two phones, and the source phone WhatsApp messages would get transferred to the destination phone by overwriting the existing WhatsApp messages in the destination phone. The messages that have been backed up can be previewed, and the facility is 100% secure. Remember, there is no direct way of transferring WhatsApp data from iPhone to Samsung Android phone.
PS: if you want to know How to Restore Whatsapp to Samsung Devices, just read more.
Features of Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Samsung has introduced a new Android phone in the form of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, and it is touted as one of the best phones that have a stunning display from the flagship of Samsung. Apple iPhone would be using the screen of Samsung for their latest version of iPhone 8, and both phones would have the same display. Still, people switching from iPhone to new Samsung Note 8 would need to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Sync iTunes to Samsung Galaxy Note 8, or Transfer Data from Old Samsung to New Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- There are reports that Samsung would manufacture OLED screens with the same specifications as of Samsung Galaxy 8. The screen size of Galaxy Note 8 is higher than the screen size of Samsung Galaxy s8.
- Samsung 8 has all the features that satisfy phablet along with the feature of an animated gif that makes this phone stands out from the rest. There would be a smart select option on the phone, and this should be selected to make an animated gif that would be sent to friends and can impress all. These smart gifs can be used to send WhatsApp conversations.
- There would be a navigation bar at the bottom of the screen, and there is an option for hiding that bar. There are changes that have been made on the fingerprint sensor, and these changes have been made according to the feedback taken from the Samsung S8 fingerprint sensor.
- The S Pen has additional makeup in the form of getting a translation, and this feature would surely impress people. There are methods to get it translated by hovering the pen over it.
Part 1. How to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Directly
The first step is to ensure that dr.fone – WhatsApp Transfer is downloaded into a computer, and the program should be run by launching it. The “WhatsApp Transfer” option should be selected, and then “Transfer WhatsApp messages” under “Whatsapp Backup & Restore” should be selected from the options that would be becoming.
In this case, both the devices that aim to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 8 should be connected using USB cables to the computer. The computer should detect both the mobiles for any further proceeding.
There would be a transfer of WhatsApp messages from the source, and in this case, it is Apple iPhone. The WhatsApp messages would get deleted in destination phone, and in this case, it is to Samsung Galaxy Note 8, and one needs to confirm this for the transfer to occur.
The transfer of WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 8 would occur, and one would have to wait for the confirmation message to proceed. Once the transfer takes place, the next step is to ensure that transferred data is viewed.
The system requirement for Dr.Fone, software for iOS WhatsApp Transfer, Backup, & Restore, is as below:
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP; macOS 10.15
- CPU Speed: 1GHz (32/64 bit)
- Ram needed: Minimum 256 MB
- Hard disk space: 200 MB or more free disk space
The key advantages of Dr.Fone Toolkit for Android/iOS
This toolkit is not annoying to users. The program has many user-friendly features that would help in ensuring that the program is completed in time. Dr.Fone Toolkit is a program that is also good for data recovery, and this experience has helped in creating a software program that works with just a few clicks.
- Dr.Fone – iOS Data Eraser would help in removing any data that is stored on iPhone. This won’t be retrieved back, and this feature is useful when one tries to sell their phone.
- Dr.Fone – iOS Data Recovery would help in retrieving back old data that has been lost from iPhone due to an error and would help in solving issues.
- Selectively backup of data and selectively retrieving of data is available in Dr.Fone – iOS Data Backup & Restore, and one need not be fully dependant on iTunes. It would ensure that data transfer would take place smoothly from iPhone to an android phone and there won’t be any data loss on iPhone.
- It is available in free and paid version.
- Dr.Fone – Android Data Eraser can recover data in Android phones also, and one can recover messages WhatsApp contact and other features that would be on the phone.
- The backup of Dr.Fone – Android Data Backup & Restore would work in a direct method whereby which the data is transferred using a data cable.
- Dr.Fone – Android Data Recovery can recover the deleted SMS files and contacts that have been accidentally deleted from your Android smartphone.
There would be a need for a router in some cases.
Part 2. Other methods to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 8
This program can ensure that WhatsApp messages get transferred to Samsung Note 8 phones from iPhone. It transfers attachments as well. Here is how things should be done using Wazzap Migrator.
The first step is to make sure that the iPhone WhatsApp is made using iTunes extractors available in the market. It is better than iTunes is not encrypted. There would be a (-) signal that should be clicked, and extraction would take place.
Download the Wazzap Migrator from the Google play store, and then the app should be launched on your Android phone, and in this case, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 . Then selects the iPhone archive, and then WhatsApp messages should be transferred. The app would show the database, and one should manually select the required database.
The Wazzap Migrator to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 8 would be available in the free and pro versions, and there is a lite version. Depending on the size of the data that should be transferred, a minimum of two hours would take place. One can select the convert and copy option, or one can go for the just copy option. WhatsApp chats and pictures would be supported for transfer using this method.
There would be moments when one wants to transfer the WhatsApp messages from the Android phone to the iPhone, and this program would help transfer software to iPhone. The first step is to ensure that the program is downloaded to the computer and both the mobiles should be connected to the computer using USB cables.
The android device from which the WhatsApp messages should be transferred should be first clicked on, and transfer messages from android to iPhone should be clicked from the screen. All the messages from Android to iPhone would be transferred, and one should wait for the confirmation to appear on the screen.
The time would depend on the exact number of messages stored on the Android phone, and it may take an hour for messages to get transferred.
Apple iPhone users who would like to switch over to the new Samsung Galaxy 8 phone need not worry. There is software available to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and download Music to Samsung Galaxy Note 8 freely or put music on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 from iTunes. Dr.Fone – iOS WhatsApp Transfer, Backup, & Restore is a great software for moving WhatsApp, and it has enough security features. It is better to take a backup of WhatsApp messages present in the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 before the transfer. There are options for transferring WhatsApp messages from Android phones to iPhone. WhatsApp messages increase day by day, and new phones are hitting the market like the Samsung Note 8. There are innumerable new features that are added in Samsung Note 8, and there are reports that Samsung would make the same Oled glass as of Samsung Note 8 to Apple iPhone 8, which is slated to be the new release of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.