Many individuals need a video grabber online to download videos from various websites and social media platforms. These videos are available on platforms like YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Metacafe, etc. The videos broadcasted on these channels are really expensive. As you may already know, these websites generally don’t allow users to download their videos directly. In that case, you will have to seek the assistance of a good video grabber online. Well, in this article, we explain how to download a video with video grabber online.
First, let’s take a look at the most popular video grabber online tool.
01. Video Grabber
Video Grabber, just as the name suggests, is free web-based software that can grab videos from various websites. It is particularly compatible with websites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc. This online tool is exceptionally user-friendly. You can download any video from any website simply by copying and pasting the URL on the website. Also, Video Grabber can convert the respective video into WebM, MP4 or even 3GP depending on your requirement.
How to download a YouTube video using Video Grabber
Now, let’s see how to get a video downloaded from YouTube using Video Grabber.
1. Visit the YouTube website and search for the video you wish to download. Then, play it and copy the URL of the respective video.
2. You can now navigate to the official website of Video Grabber. Then, paste the URL you have just copied into the box.
3. Now, click on the button labeled “Download” to begin the process of analyzing.
4. Now, you will be directed to “Download Launcher” before the download process begins. You will need to click on the button so the launcher will be installed in your computer.
5. Now, you should wait for a couple of minutes for the video to be analyzed. You will have to decide on the important aspects like resolution and the format of the video. You can then click on the “Download” button in order to begin the download.
02. Clip Converter
This is another impressive tool that comes as a web-based application. This powerful software can record, download and convert videos from all the websites you like. You can convert the downloaded files into any of the mainly used formats ranging from MP4 to AVI. It is compatible with YouTube, Dailymotion and any other video sharing website.
How to download a video using Clip Converter
Now, let’s take a look at on how to download a video using Clip Converter.
1. Visit the YouTube website and search for the video you intend to download.
2. Play the video and copy the URL of the same video.
3. Go to the website Clip Converter and paste the URL you have just copied (there is a box).
4. Now, press on the button called “Continue” to begin the analysis of the video.
5. Decide the format and the quality of the video you are going to download.
6. Now, click on the option labeled “Start” and then “Download” to save the video on your computer.
The speed of the process will majorly depend on the strength of the internet connection. Also, if you download a high-quality video, the process may take even longer to complete the process. On the other hand, the process will be faster if you download a low-quality video.
CatchVideo is another powerful video grabber online that comes with impressive functionality and faster performance. The interface of the software comes with a simple appearance. Despite the simplicity, this tool comes with a lot of power to download videos directly from websites. It is compatible with websites like Vimeo, SoundCloud, etc. in addition to YouTube. You can download videos through various formats and definitions. It supports all the widely used file formats.
How to download a video using CatchVideo
Now, let’s take a look at on how to download a video using the CatchVideo web-based tool.
1. Open YouTube and search for the video you expect to download.
2. Play the video and copy the respective video URL.
3. Open the tool “CatchVideo” on the same computer and paste the copied URL into the provided space.
4. Now, specify a video quality to download and click on the option called “Catch” to start the downloading.
You will need to install “Catchvideo helper” extension on the browser in order to fetch YouTube video. It helps to convert the video you have downloaded into any format you like. However, in certain cases, the output may be unacceptable. Also, if you need to increase the download speed, you will have to install the software before everything else.
Wondershare AllMyTube is a solid video downloader software that can offer more reliable service compared to video grabber online. As you may notice, online tools are less steady when it comes to functionality.
This software comes with a large range of features to deal with video downloads. From this point onwards, let’s see how to use AllMyTube to download, record and convert videos.
How to download YouTube Videos to computer
Here’s how to download a YouTube video on your computer using Wondershare AllMyTube.
01. Find the required YouTube video URL and get it copied. You can do this through any web browser.
02. Now, you can open Wondershare AllMyTube on the same computer and click on the button “Paste URL“. Now, you will see a window that lets you decide the resolution and video size. In addition to that, you can define whether you need the subtitles if the original video has subtitles. You can even define the language of the subtitles. Then, click on the option called “Download“.
03. Now the progress of the download will be mentioned. If you turn on Turbo mode, you can expect better download speed.
04. At the completion of the download, you can right click on the video and open the file location.
How to download YouTube Playlists
To download playlists using AllMyTube, you should do the following.
01. Search for the playlist and copy the URL of it.
02. Then, go to AllMyTube and past the URL just like you did with the previous option.
03. Now, you will be able to see a new dialog box in which you can define the quality of the video. For instance, you can define the file format and the quality of the video you are going to download. Now, you can click on the “Download” button.
04. The downloaded file will be added to AllMyTube library. If you need to locate your files, you can simply right-click on the downloaded file and open the folder.
How to download MP3 Audio Tracks from YouTube
You can easily download MP3 Audio Files using AllMyTube. Here’s how to do it.
01. Copy the URL of the respective Audio File
02. Then, click on the option called Paste URL
03. Then, you should go to the option called “Download MP3”
04. Now, you should click on the “Finished” button in order to locate the Mp3 file.
Converting downloaded videos through AllMyTube
Apart from downloading and recording, this respective tool can necessarily be used to convert the downloaded videos, like from movie 2k to 4k. In most of the cases, most of the users simply need to convert the downloaded videos. That is mainly due to compatibility issues. Well, converting of videos is pretty easy if you use AllMyTube.
In this section, we will explain how to convert videos into different formats using the YouTube to MP4 converter – AllMyTube.
01. As the obvious first step, you should locate the file you need to convert. If you didn’t move it purposely, this file must be available in “Download” or “Record” tab.
02. After locating the video, you can press the convert button towards the right side of the video. Simply, click on the button then the video will be added to Convert list. If not, you can simply right-click on the video and select “Add to Convert List“.
03. Now, you can press the convert button which is located on the right-hand side.
04. Once clicked on the convert button and you will see a dialog box. You can now select the file format in dialog and then press the OK button to begin the conversion.
05. At the completion of the conversion, you can see the converted file on the computer.
As a matter of fact, AllMyTube is a really impressive tool that can download and convert the video files. It supports plenty of online resources and file formats. YouTube, Vimeo, DailyMotion, etc. are only some of the websites it supports. It is a lot secure and solid solution as opposed to the online tools. And it is true that online tools don’t require you to download any software application. When it comes to software like AllMyTube, you can expect better reliability as opposed to video grabber online tools. So, here’s our suggestion. If you need to download videos for professional purpose, you may select an option like AllMyTube. If you intend to download random videos, you can try a video grabber online.