Can I use Vysor for iPhone and control it through a PC? I am curious about it because I prefer to see my iPhone’s content on the big screen. If not Vysor, can someone suggest an alternative? Thanks a lot!
Does the above question relate to you in some way or another? If so, you are reading the correct article. With this, we intend to explain what Vysor for iPhone is and how to use it. Also, we explain some great alternatives so you can accomplish the intended task in an easier manner. So, let’s keep reading.
To mirror your iPhone’s screen and controls to another device, mirroring is a technique. Replicating your display on larger panels, such as computer monitors or even smarter televisions, is a straightforward technological process.
Part 1: Reasons to Mirror Your iPhone
Before we go into the details and learn about Vysor for iPhone, let’s learn the reasons for your requirement. That means the reasons why you will want to mirror your iPhone to a big screen.
You already know that the iPhone has a plethora of features. Everything from commercial and work-related activities to personal things is available on the cloud-based platform. That means stuff like images, movies, and papers are stored and shared. That said, what to do if you have to give a presentation to a group or stream videos? Of course, the iPhone’s screen is too small for such purposes. As a result, mirroring is put to use in this situation. If you want to make your presentation clearer, you can synchronize your iOS device to a larger display.
Have you ever had to switch between a laptop and an iPhone? If so, you already know how annoying it can be to do so frequently. Once again, a time-saving treasure is an app that lets you control the phone via your PC. This is exactly when tools like Vysor come to play. In the remaining paragraphs, we will explain what it is.
Part 2: How Do We Use Vysor?
Now, let’s take a look at an introduction to Vysor for iPhone. In addition to being a Chrome extension, Vysor is also accessible as an app. View, control, and even operate the phone from a computer. You can use the Vysor to perform all of your phone’s functions, including playing games. Also, it helps you run apps and get to your data.
Free and premium versions of the Vysor application are available for download. In addition to advertisements, the free edition offers a smaller screen resolution and a smaller number of functions. If you’re willing to shell out, you can have access to more advanced capabilities. For instance, it supports actions such as drag & drop, WiFi connectivity, and more. That said, is it possible to use Vysor for iPhone? The good news is that Vysor works perfectly on iPhone as well as on Android devices. The remainder of this article will explain how to use this tool.
Part 3: Reasons to Use Vysor
There is no shortage of reasons for us to recommend Vysor for the purpose of mirroring. Vysor has many uses, from simple tasks like debugging to more complex ones like programming, presentations, etc. The paid version is always preferable to the free one. However, we should say that it is not a bad idea to give the free one a shot. Using the Vysor app on your iPhone can have both advantages as well as its drawbacks. This will give you a better idea of the overall functionality and the capability of the program.
Advantages of Vysor
Mentioned below are the most noticeable advantages associated with Vysor.
- Using and installing Vysor is a cinch with this software.
- With a keyboard and mouse, you can easily control your iPhone.
- Using this feature, you can share test results with other people.
- You can connect to a smartphone without using a USB connection using this device.
- Can I use Vysor on an iPhone? Vysor is accessible on Linux, Macintosh, and Windows PC for iOS and Android devices, as well.
Mentioned below are the most noticeable drawbacks related to this specific solution.
- It has a low resolution there in the free edition.
- In the free version, video recording is not possible.
- In the free version, the presence of advertisements is a major annoyance.
Part 4: How to Use Vysor for iPhone Mirroring
How to use Vysor for iPhone? Well, using the Vysor app, you may control your iOS device from a computer easily. You can access all of your iPhone’s programs, data, and screen mirroring from your computer. Also, it features drag & drops functionality for good.
- Vysor can be installed on your computer simply after downloading it.
- Download Vysor from the app store on your phone.
Is it possible to use Vysor on an iPhone? Or, is it possible to use Vysor on an Android? In both cases, yes. This means that connecting your smartphone, regardless of its platform, to a PC is simple.
01. Using Vysor for iPhone on a Windows PC
- The mobile Operating system will request USB debugging authorization when you initially connect.
- You are supposed to press the button labeled “OK” if you want to proceed. USB debugging must be enabled in the Android phone’s developer options.
- It takes a few seconds for the Vysor window to cast your mobile device’s screen. That means it will replicate the screen of the mobile device to your Mac computer.
And, that’s how to use Vysor for iPhone.
02. Use Vysor for iPhone on a Mac
Now, let’s learn how to use Vysor for iPhone on a Mac.
When you use Vysor to connect the iPhone to your Mac, you can view it in the Finder. Once connected, you may use your computer’s mouse and keyboard or even the trackpad to control your iOS device.
As a result, using Vysor to connect the iPhone to your Mac is a cinch. So, let’s get it started.
- Use a lightning cable to connect the iPhone or the iPad with your Mac system. If not, you can even use Bluetooth to connect both. As a one-time procedure, the gadget will show up on your PC.
- Make sure to enable AssistiveTouch in the iPhone’s settings. As a result, you can use the mouse to control your phone.
- In order to utilize your phone from the Mac, you need to see “Vysor has recognized a device.” You can see that message in the notification bar.
Part 5: What Other Options Can You Use in Place of Vysor for iPhone?
Mentioned below are some other options you can use in place of Vysor for iPhone. In fact, options like iMyFone MirrorTo is excellent option that comes with better functionalities compared to Vysor. So, learning about these methods would be extremely handy. So, let’s figure out what they are.
01. iMyFone MirrorTo [RECOMMENDED]
iMyFone MirrorTo is an exceptionally powerful Mirror App For Phone that comes with great features. The features included in this specific application will make mirroring a walk in the park. With this app, you can mirror all the content on your mobile device to a PC screen. The user experience it provides is incredibly convenient. So, even if you are a novice user, you can make use of this awesome app.
Benefits of iMyFone MirrorTo
- Screen sharing from iOS and Android devices to a PC has never been easier.
- Using a computer’s huge screen, you may easily control your phone.
- Playing mobile games or managing social apps on a PC is now a breeze.
- Mirroring your PC’s screen to a keyboard is a time-saving convenience.
- Versions of Android 6.0 and higher are supported.
- iOS 15.1 and later are required for use.
How to Use iMyFone MirrorTo as the Top Altrnative of Vysor for iPhone
- Then pick “iOS” as your mobile operating system in MirrorTo.
- Select “Allow Access” on your computer’s “Windows Security Alert.” You should do once your phone and PC are connected to the same WiFi network.
- MirrorTo[xxx] can be found in Control Center under Screen Mirror. As a result, you can now mirror your phone.
- Connect your phone to your PC via Bluetooth. To cast a computer’s Bluetooth, go to “Settings,” then “Bluetooth,” then pair the computer’s Bluetooth.
- It’s important to make sure that your computer has a Bluetooth receiver (5.0). If not, it is possible to buy an adapter to do so.
Another iPhone screen mirroring program, AirServer, allows you to mirror your phone’s screen to a variety of different devices. This app, however, does not have the capability of sending your audio to a different device. Features are listed in this section.
- Sharing the screen between many computers.
- Connect the devices with a QR code scanner.
- High-quality images.
03. 360 Degree Mirroring
An Android and iPhone screen-mirroring app, Mirroring 360, is available in both operating systems. Take a look at a few other things, shall we?
- Amazon Fire can be used with Mirroring 360.
- It’s possible to link an iPhone to an Apple TV with this app.
- It is also compatible with Android devices running 5.0 or higher.
- It is compatible with iOS 9 and higher.
04. Reflector 4
There is an Android version of Reflector 4 available. You don’t need to disengage from the screencasting program in order to conceal the connected devices.
- Take essential screenshots
- Several devices can be linked together at the same time.
Conclusion on Vysor for iPhone
Let’s take a look at what we’ve learned thus far. With the assistance of Vysor for iPhone, you’ll operate your Android or iPhone from a computer. All you need is to establish a solid connection as instructed in this article. It’s a terrific companion for both work and play.
However, what if you need an alternative to Vysor for iPhone and enjoy the big screen with no lag? In that case, the best solution is iMyFone MirrorTo. It is a feature-rich application that makes screen mirroring a breeze.