For competitive reasons, Apple and Google are unwilling to work together to produce a messenger which is beneficial for both iOS and Android users. The thing is, nobody wants to pay for texting or phone calls anymore, and it has come to be expected that these aspects of having a phone are free. This is where WhatsApp comes in. WhatsApp is a free application that is available on both iOS and Android devices and thus, is pretty much an iMessage application that is compatible with Android. Because of that, it’s understandable that people would want to transfer WhatsApp messages to new phone & move Whatsapp messages to new phone from iOS devices.
Part 1. How to Easily Transfer WhatsApp to New Phone from iPhone
This method is undoubtedly the best option that there is when it comes to WhatsApp data transfer. For this method, we are going to be using dr.fone – WhatsApp Transfer so before you jump into the method and begin, you must already have the program downloaded and installed on your computer.
Step #1 – Launch the Dr.Fone program and if you haven’t done so already, connect both your new and old phones to your computer with the appropriate USB cables.
Step #2 – On the main screen of Dr.Fone, you will be presented with the four main features of the program. For this method, we will be using “Transfer WhatsApp Messages” under the “WhatsApp” Option in the “WhatsApp Transfer” module, so click on that.
Step #3 – On the following display, you will be shown both devices side by side. It’s important that your old phone is on the left, titled “Source“, and your new phone is on the right, titled “Destination“.
Note: if the phones are not in the correct places, simply click on the “Flip” icon located in the center of the display.
Step #4 – When you are ready, click on the “Transfer” button. You will then be prompted to verify the process, and after clicking the “Yes” button, the process will begin.
Step #5 – Once the transfer WhatsApp to new phone process is complete, you will be guided on how to get your WhatsApp messages on your device fully.
As you can see, this is the method to use. There is no doubt in my mind that this is one of the easiest methods that there are for those who want to Move WhatsApp to the new phone and in comparison to some of the other methods out there, it’s definitely the cheaper option.
Furthermore, this method is perfect due to the fact it is compatible with both iOS and Android devices, and so it allows for cross-platform data transfer; something which is incredibly difficult to be done! When it comes to transferring WhatsApp messages to the new phone, this is the program that you want on your side.
The Main Features of the WhatsApp Data Transfer
Before we take a look at the other methods which are available when it comes to WhatsApp data transfer, below is a brief summary regarding each of the other main features included in Dr.Fone – iOS WhatsApp Data Transfer, Backup & Restore.
- Transfer WhatsApp Messages. As we discussed above, you are able to transfer WhatsApp messages to new phone without any hassle at all when you are using Dr.Fone – iOS Backup & Restore. If you are curious as to how to use this feature, read the guide above.
- Backup WhatsApp Messages. If you are a part of the majority who don’t like to use iTunes as the standard backup program, this feature is what you’re looking for. Dr.Fone is ideal for when it comes to backing up data as it provides a much better user experience in comparison to iTunes. Unfortunately, this feature does not work on Android devices.
- Restore WhatsApp Messages to iOS Device. In order to use this feature, you must have previously taken a backup of your iOS device’s WhatsApp messages beforehand. Without a backup, you are not able to restore WhatsApp messages using this feature. You can take a backup using the “Backup WhatsApp Messages” feature. Know more about WhatsApp backup and restore.
- Restore WhatsApp Messages to Android Device. In order to use this feature, you must have taken a backup of the WhatsApp messages from your Android device. As with an iOS device, if you have not taken a backup of your device’s WhatsApp messages beforehand, then you are not able to restore WhatsApp messages.
There are many other features that are included in dr.fone – WhatsApp Transfer, such as WhatsApp Messages Recovery, which we will take a look at later, but these are the four main features that come with the program.
Furthermore, if you want to experience any of these features for yourself, it’s a good idea to download a free trial of Dr.Fone and get an idea of how to use the feature which interests you.
Part 2. Alternate Methods for WhatsApp Data Transfer
Below are two other methods that can be used to transfer WhatsApp messages to a new phone. However, these methods are not as reliable as the previous method which we looked at, and if at all possible, we highly suggest using Dr.Fone – WhatsApp Transfer, Backup & Restore.
Wazzap Migrator. This application is slightly different than what you might expect for a simple WhatsApp transfer and admittedly, is slightly more complicated than some of the other methods that you might find. Once you’ve downloaded this application from the Google Play Store and launched it, you will be able to transfer WhatsApp messages and attachments. Given how this isn’t the standard WhatsApp data transfer, you may find it more difficult to use.
Backuptrans. This program is one which has been around for a long time and gained its popularity by providing users with the ability to easily move WhatsApp to new phone. After downloading the program and installing it, the simple user interface allows for its features to be used without an y previous knowledge of the program.
As we said before, although both of these options are viable, the best choice is to use Dr.Fone – iOS WhatsApp Transfer, Backup & Restore for your WhatsApp data transfer needs.
About Dr.Fone – iOS WhatsApp Data Transfer, Backup & Restore
Below are some of the biggest features, aside from being able to transfer WhatsApp messages to new phone, which make it a program worth getting.
- Compatibility. On top of being compatible on both Windows and Mac computers, this program is updated on a regular basis to ensure that it is compatible with all of the most recent devices and iOS platforms. This allows for as many devices as possible to transfer WhatsApp messages to new phone.
- Try Before You Buy. Many people are on edge about purchasing software online, and although it’s understandable, there’s no need to worry. When it comes to Dr.Fone – iOS WhatsApp Transfer, Backup & Restore, you are able to try the program out for free before you buy it. This allows you to get the full experience of the application before you purchase it.
- Easy To Use. The dr.fone is becoming more and more complicated to use, and developers simply expect the users to know how to use it without a guide. Fortunately, Dr.Fone is an incredibly easy program to use, and upon using the feature, you are provided with details about the feature that you are using. On top of that, if you are unsure of how a feature is used, there are several guides available on our website.
All of these features, including being able to transfer WhatsApp messages to the new phone, make this purchase worth it, and if you give the free trial a shot, you too will see that it’s a program worth getting.
All in all, using dr.fone – WhatsApp Transfer for all of your data transfer and data management needs is a preferable move. Not only are you giving yourself access to a wide range of tools alongside the basics, but you are setting yourself up for the ideal data management system. Nobody wants to lose data, and when it comes to restoring data, you don’t want a frustrating system which gets you even more upset than you already are. With Dr.Fone, the methods which we use are incredibly simple and easy to follow, allowing you to focus on the real issues. If you haven’t already given it a shot or used it to transfer WhatsApp messages to new phone, go ahead and download dr.fone Toolkit for iOS for yourself. Trust me, after only a few minutes you’ll quickly learn it’s a premium program.